Jamal Crawford = Internet Feen

Akamu

The King
man, are u even a knick fan? youre predicting that our starting sg will have terrible numbers, and he wont shine.....did crawford fu*k your mother or somehting?
COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player. (LMAO!! I needed this laugh!)
first off, you cant quote someone, and say its along the lines of. if urnot sure, then its not a quote. crawford was asked an optimistic question about his new coach, and his response was that its an oppertunity to get where elite players are.

you all hate crawford so much that a topic about him being online too much, turns into you discussing his talent, and skills that he is working on

put down the hatorade bottle

I don't have to predict a damn thang, it's a fact slowly living out and you hate to know it. Your going to tell me Jamal is going to AVG 20 Points a game this season with D Antoni's rotations?

Be real Toonz, stop living in a fantasy world where Jamal Crawford makes your babies.

Jamal stop posting on the Knicks forum and go get surgery done to correct that stupid expression you always have on that busted ass frog face you one-dimensional clown!

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Feen?? It's fiend. Learn proper english people.

No one speaks proper english, don't be foolish and so serious.

Toons, Crawford's 95958th pubic hair...how dare you question a diehard Knickfan like Akamu when you've been questioned and exposed as a Crawfordsexual with Isiahsexual tendacies.

Toons, Crawford is GARBAGE...defensively, awareness, winning, offensively(chucking and being wild with the ball isn't real offense)

Eddie House > Crawford...House makes more of his chucks.

Crawford is just a glorified chucker who happened had the opportunity to have a clown as a coast who coordinator the offense around a 6"5 weak one dimensional SG.

The fact that a C level player has been made the face of the Knicks is disgusting...especially with the herpes Crawford caught from Isiah...Crawford is one of the ugliest nigz in the NBA.

Akamu

The King
where is your proof???

I wasn't gonna even bother with you, but I feel like slapping you around a bit.

If you have to question weather or not I have proof of Walt "Clyde" Frazier's Starbury statistic statement, AND his basketball analysis of Zach and Jamal then you obviously have not watched the last pre-season Knicks game vs Boston.

Do you even know who Walt Frazier is? Sit down and wait until I call on stupid comments from the peanut gallery.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
akamu, clyde did not say dat once again, he said marbury's worst season are career highs for duhon and nate

jzero29

Rotation player
I hate to say it.

I hate to say it, but it is a sad day when I no longer have the will to trash crawford. I still think he's terrible and think he's so over rated I just wish the KNicks would realize this and move on.

I for one like Crawfords game, but he has to be one of the stupidest mutha ****ers I've ever seen on the court when it comes to BBall IQ.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Haha! Good one. Very witty MSG.

The d in his game, not his name :lol:

man, are u even a knick fan? youre predicting that our starting sg will have terrible numbers, and he wont shine.....did crawford fu*k your mother or somehting?
COACH D'ANTONI: I was really close with Isiah and didn't know who would be coming to coach us and was pretty nervous about that. When I found out it was Coach D'Antoni, I didn't know what to do. I was so excited because that's the style of ball I like to play. This is the best chance I may ever have at proving I belong as an elite player.
first off, you cant quote someone, and say its along the lines of. if urnot sure, then its not a quote. crawford was asked an optimistic question about his new coach, and his response was that its an oppertunity to get where elite players are.

you all hate crawford so much that a topic about him being online too much, turns into you discussing his talent, and skills that he is working on

put down the hatorade bottle

co-sign akamu....crawford has no business ever mentioning his name with elites. Hes not even a starter. He hasnt played any defense so far. He needs to take less shots, not more shots. I dont want him even thinkin about scoring 18-22 pts....hes one of the most least efficient players on this team. Only Q-bitch is worse. Whats he still doing on the team?

No one speaks proper english, don't be foolish and so serious.

Toons, Crawford's 95958th pubic hair...how dare you question a diehard Knickfan like Akamu when you've been questioned and exposed as a Crawfordsexual with Isiahsexual tendacies.

Toons, Crawford is GARBAGE...defensively, awareness, winning, offensively(chucking and being wild with the ball isn't real offense)

Eddie House > Crawford...House makes more of his chucks.

Crawford is just a glorified chucker who happened had the opportunity to have a clown as a coast who coordinator the offense around a 6"5 weak one dimensional SG.

The fact that a C level player has been made the face of the Knicks is disgusting...especially with the herpes Crawford caught from Isiah...Crawford is one of the ugliest nigz in the NBA.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

herpes is his new nickname :lol:

Crawford lost.

Im not too sure Id do this trade unless it was CUrry we traded. Big Bens defense is nothing special anymore and he's become washed. Almost to the point you don't even notice he's on the floor especially since his offense is.... well you get the point.

Even though Big Ben's contract is shorter than Crawford's? and the fact that we need roster space? I rather have a diminished Big Ben comming off the bench as a back-up big rather than J.James,M.Rose or even a very under-weight option for a Big in J.Jeffries when he gets back.

Toons

is the Bo$$
yall havin fun? why are you saying the same things over and over to me? i already know how all of you feel about crawford....you have an entire thread dedicated to it. so why do you feel the need to repeat yourselves EVERY FUC*IN post about crawford? bitch ass nigkas