• Lamar Odom

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Picks & Cash

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • We're Fine Until 2010-11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We've all debated who should be shipped out

I ask the question, who do you think should be brought IN?

These obviously aren't the only options, and one or two may not be possible options at all, but in the NBA, and with Donnie Walsh, i could see something shaping up overnight.

Feel free to offer up a name if you think of someone who could be brought into the mix and how..

also, some of these players would mix up the lineup and rotation more than others so keep that in mind..

my vote is for Vince Carter. while ive never been a huge Carter fan, seeing him in this offense would be extremely satisfying i think. if we shipped crawford,richardson, and an expiring for carter ?and a pick?, or some variation of that, i think we'd be in real good shape for the year. but that would be reliant on the nets actually doing business directly with us, and unless walsh can pull off something magical, i dont see that happening anytime soon..

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Well obviously I would like Lebron or Kobe, but I'll be realistic. I would want to bring back Marcus Camby. Maybe for Crawford, Lee and a pick? I doubt the Clippers would do that. Or Allen Iverson would fit here well. I don't think they won't anyone we have though.

word, i left out some of the options and brought in some new, didnt wanna water it down with too many

a.i. and cambyman are two good names to bring up though, except i dont see a.i. being high on d'antoni's list at all right now...i dont think he'd fit into the system, without being able to look for his shots ..which would be against the system being built..

JayJ44

Starter
except i dont see a.i. being high on d'antoni's list at all right now...i dont think he'd fit into the system, without being able to look for his shots ..which would be against the system being built..

True, but he can shoot, handle the ball, and is an underrated passer. If Denver is looking to move him, I think Donnie should persue him.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
carter geting old what age he is now 40? soon he will break in pieces like egg like allen hustons

jpz17

Starter
D needs young quick players, so picks, I say trade Jamal and Nate for a starting exp contract sg and 2 first rounders

Paul1355

All Star
Odom was embarissing in the PLayoffs. Not the player he use to be. If Gasol played more aggressive, the Lakers would have had a better shot. He becomes a great low post player when he is aggressive. Odom blew so many shots. I was watching the games just saying to myslef, "What happened to this guy?" -Odom.

Anyways I picked Odom to go. Trade him for a SF who can average 12-16 ppg and provde good defense will be a solid SF for them. And a lower contract, I think Odom is getting paid big bucks. Even Luke Walton would be a decent guy starting, he has a shot.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Hopefully some team out there could use a big guy like Eddy Curry. He is not doing us any good.

yes new york ranger need goaltender maybe they sign curry cause fat ass of him is same size as goal cury happy he not need to move and ranger hapy no goal will be score ranger win stanly cups

portega1968

El Cacique
yes new york ranger need goaltender maybe they sign curry cause fat ass of him is same size as goal cury happy he not need to move and ranger hapy no goal will be score ranger win stanly cups

Dirk, this is actually an idea that should be explored... genius!!!