Bulls Have Interest in Zach

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Even though I like the idea of getting rid of ZBo's contract for some cap felxibility, I'm thinking, that the Bulls have nothing interesting to offer.
1. Bulls are short of Bigmen, so why should they include Thomas, Gooden or Noah?
2. Gordon, Hinrich or Hughes would add some players on postions we're already crowded at (remember Mike D using Marbury on the SF-spot vs. Boston?!)
3. if it is a package of Gooden and Gordon (which I would love having here as players), we'll have too many quality players with expiring contracts (Lee, Gooden, Gordon, Nate, Marbury) and might only resign one or two of this bunch.
That would give us a roster of
C Curry/James/Jeffries
PF Lee/Gallinari/Ewing
SF Chandler/Q-Rich
SG Crawford/Nate
PG Duhon/Collins

Still too many players who suck (James, Jeffries, Curry, Q, Jamal) and no significant cap relief (do you really expect a combination of Lee and Nate beeing that much cheaper than Z-Bo?)

What I'm trying to say: any trade should bring os some talent and/or draft pics; if we're only looking for cap relief we won't have anything to convince James, Wade, Bosh or any other Allstar-Player to sign with the Knicks. We also have to stay competitive throughout any trade...

New New York

Quiet Storm
Let Walsh make the trades. Gordan isn't that good. I'd rather have Nate. If you saw Gordan play every day you'd realize he's similar to Crawford, a lot of volume shooting, not much help for his teammates. Nate is a better shooter and brings more defensively in the uptempo format. Zbo's contract should go but he can still play a little. Why give him away. As most here have said his value will only go up by February. Gooden brings nothing.

Actually Nate isnt a better shooter from anywhere on the floor than Ben. Gordon shot better from the feild, three, and FT line than Nate last year. Now Nate brings more huslte and effort than Gordon, but in terms of overall offense Gordon is the better player.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
Zach Randolph
David Lee
Nate robinson

for

Tyrus Thomas
Aaron Gray
Thabo Sefolosha
Drew gooden

New New York

Quiet Storm
You finished jerking off or something? Clear your mind before you post mayne.

LOL Dont you cornballs write "No Homo" after a post like that!

Dude scrutinizes my mistype, talks about my dick and tells people I'm sweatin him!

That's just Metro logic for you

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
This trade is horrible nate and zack for a couple of faggs i mean gordon is good but i wouldn't trade zack for him and the other 2 trades sucked too.

If this trade goes through i will stop watching the knicks