-Obama?s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches-

Akamu

The King
This is pretty interesting, all you ObamaLovers should read this in it's entirety.

[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Click Here For PDF File <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]

Info on this PDF: THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

TunerAddict

Starter
Is anyone else getting tired of all these bogus conspiracy theories?

What about man making AIDS to kill blacks and gays? There is actually hard evidence to that conspiracy!

Man landing on the moon? There is plenty of stuff supporting both sides.

Why do this stuff Akamu? There is better shit to discuss with more evidence on both sides to be debated.

And BTW everyone....Man made AIDS to kill the black man and gays. Its science... :p

I actually believe that though...Man did make AIDS...Really...

Paul1355

All Star

What about man making AIDS to kill blacks and gays? There is actually hard evidence to that conspiracy!

Why do this stuff Akamu? There is better shit to discuss with more evidence on both sides to be debated.

And BTW everyone....Man made AIDS to kill the black man and gays. Its science... :p

Turner, this is a 60 page report. Is that not a lot of evidence to you?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
A Yo Tuner, these mugs are crazier than I don't know what, don't even bother. They're on some Hannity stuff, claiming that any Arab Obama knows means that he is a terrorist.

Akamu was up here talking about New world orders and all the rest of these conspiracies, after rady posted a video talking about bringing humanity together, ending money and simply harnessing resources carefully.

Bottom line, Obama is going to win, he's brilliant, sensitive to what people feel and need, and he's going to be the greatest president, for us and the world, since Carter. People are tired of liars, dumb people and the inhumanity of so many US governments. I hope Obama makes it so that our country never again engages in the slaughter of innocents.

What I find funny is that, for a Black man to be president, the smartest, most perceptive Black man had to run. Meanwhile, all sorts of idiots, like Bush and Reagan, have been able to win.

In the words of Oscar Wilde, while playing on Shakespeare's words, "all the world's a stage, but the parts are poorly cast." This time, however, we got it right. Obama '08.

Paul1355

All Star
A Yo Tuner, these mugs are crazier than I don't know what, don't even bother. They're on some Hannity stuff, claiming that any Arab Obama knows means that he is a terrorist.

Akamu was up here talking about New world orders and all the rest of these conspiracies, after rady posted a video talking about bringing humanity together, ending money and simply harnessing resources carefully.

Bottom line, Obama is going to win, he's brilliant, sensitive to what people feel and need, and he's going to be the greatest president, for us and the world, since Carter. People are tired of liars, dumb people and the inhumanity of so many US governments. I hope Obama makes it so that our country never again engages in the slaughter of innocents.

What I find funny is that, for a Black man to be president, the smartest, most perceptive Black man had to run. Meanwhile, all sorts of idiots, like Bush and Reagan, have been able to win.

In the words of Oscar Wilde, while playing on Shakespeare's words, "all the world's a stage, but the parts are poorly cast." This time, however, we got it right. Obama '08.

For someone who says they are an independent you sure talk like a far left liberal. Just my opinion.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I am an independent: I vote my conscience, not according to what party a candidate belongs to. As for the word liberal, I know it's an insult to you conservatives, but it isn't to me. If their values align with mine, I might vote for them, bottom line. I don't care if a person aborts their child, especially when we eat cow fetuses and call them veal, I don't care if gay people get married and the state issues them a certificate, and I don't care if scientists clone people. I love unions, and I believe that, without them, bosses would abuse their employees even more than they do now. Have you ever read about stories of children losing hands in nineteenth century sweatshops?

I also believe that spirituality, non-denominationally, has a place in society, and I believe in cultivating values: compassion, dignity, sensitivity, in one another. I also believe in the right to bear arms.

So, I believe in some principles that the left happens to support, and I also believe in some that the right supports. It's all incidental to what I believe in, as a person, not as a member of any party. If you like calling yourself a Republican, that's your business, I refuse to call myself either one.

As I've said before, I was considering voting McCain, until he selected Sarah Palin as his running mate. I cannot vote for him, because it would create the possibility of that dim wit becoming president.

In addition, his language concerning teachers, of whom I am one, who he says need to do well or be fired, is misleading and scapegoats teachers, instead of speaking to the actual conditions in many public schools, something Obama has addressed, when calling parents to do their jobs, so that we can do ours. McCain even signed on to the "Education Equality Project," an organization that stands for targeting teachers, as part of the "new civil rights issue of this century," a term McCain has even repeated in the debates.

Lastly, as a supporter of peace, I cannot vote for someone who wants to "bomb, bomb, Iran" and has surrounded himself with Bush's people. I didn't want Obama to win, at first, because he disappointed me, by changing his positions... I detest liars. However, McCain quickly changed my mind for me, with his words and actions. And, bottom line, Obama is clearly a principled, intelligent, sensitive human being. I'm very good at picking these things up, and, mark my words, you will see examples of this in his presidency.

Obama '08

Akamu

The King

Your either blind or plain stupid, I have an archive thread up that contains stuff on Aids and other REAL life stuff that goes on around the world. 90% of what I have in there can be backed up be hard evidence and documentation if it is not present already. I posted this because it was at least interesting.

Why make such stupid comments when you don't even explore content. You don't plain and simple.

I don't like Hannity at all, it's not my fault your too ignorant to understand what I post, I don't even make it sound that complicated, and I can if I wanted to but I didn't even so I don't get why you post huge posts when you don't even read and fully understand what has been said.

Oh yes lets make a UTOPIAN world and get rid of guns that people have so that the government will be the only one to have and issuse guns to it's controlled hounds. Yes let's take away more of our amendments

...look stupid I post things that effect YOUR LIFE, REAL things not UTOPIAN FANTASY bullshyt that is not realistic. It CANNOT ever be realistic because not everyone will fall into a KIND UTOPIAN society.
You are very naive person to put it basic, and I hope Obama wins so that you can see what this country will become, and no fool I don't support McCain, they both will bring down this country, Obama is just going to do worse because fools like you will suck on every word and lie that he lays out for you.

But but but...I want CHANGE Akamu, yea no shyt, you will get change but not the change your looking for.

You morons like warring over this LEFT and RIGHT paradigm...and it's a naive mindset you get stuck in fighting with the "other" side, while you have the global elite looking in from the outside setting up the pawns you will choose (yes I know you do not understand who globalist are because your too lazy and ignorant to look it up.)

Again, I posted things about AIDS and vaccines...I have more but I haven't found time to drag more info out. Yes the government created aids and yes they made it to directly effect blacks the most, while it has it's effects on most people it effects mainly blacks and people with black/african ancestery and or decent (aka italians). There is documentation proving that and the government is always finding ways to kill off the population, wether it be by abortion, vaccines, viruses, weather control (look up HARRP if you don't know that), or even through the legal system to target people. They kill people illegally and legally.

Seeing stupid posts from you guys makes me not want to even post on here anymore, at least try to re-read what has been said and take a second to think....just think, not to retaliate against me, but to just think about yourself and what effects you, it's not about me it's about what effects you and me, what effects everyone.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Your either blind or plain stupid, I have an archive thread up that contains stuff on Aids and other REAL life stuff that goes on around the world. 90% of what I have in there can be backed up be hard evidence and documentation if it is not present already. I posted this because it was at least interesting.

Why make such stupid comments when you don't even explore content. You don't plain and simple.

I don't like Hannity at all, it's not my fault your too ignorant to understand what I post, I don't even make it sound that complicated, and I can if I wanted to but I didn't even so I don't get why you post huge posts when you don't even read and fully understand what has been said.

Oh yes lets make a UTOPIAN world and get rid of guns that people have so that the government will be the only one to have and issuse guns to it's controlled hounds. Yes let's take away more of our amendments

...look stupid I post things that effect YOUR LIFE, REAL things not UTOPIAN FANTASY bullshyt that is not realistic. It CANNOT ever be realistic because not everyone will fall into a KIND UTOPIAN society.
You are very naive person to put it basic, and I hope Obama wins so that you can see what this country will become, and no fool I don't support McCain, they both will bring down this country, Obama is just going to do worse because fools like you will suck on every word and lie that he lays out for you.

But but but...I want CHANGE Akamu, yea no shyt, you will get change but not the change your looking for.

You morons like warring over this LEFT and RIGHT paradigm...and it's a naive mindset you get stuck in fighting with the "other" side, while you have the global elite looking in from the outside setting up the pawns you will choose (yes I know you do not understand who globalist are because your too lazy and ignorant to look it up.)

Again, I posted things about AIDS and vaccines...I have more but I haven't found time to drag more info out. Yes the government created aids and yes they made it to directly effect blacks the most, while it has it's effects on most people it effects mainly blacks and people with black/african ancestery and or decent (aka italians). There is documentation proving that and the government is always finding ways to kill off the population, wether it be by abortion, vaccines, viruses, weather control (look up HARRP if you don't know that), or even through the legal system to target people. They kill people illegally and legally.

Seeing stupid posts from you guys makes me not want to even post on here anymore, at least try to re-read what has been said and take a second to think....just think, not to retaliate against me, but to just think about yourself and what effects you, it's not about me it's about what effects you and me, what effects everyone.

Hey Akamu I respect what your post. You talk straight and to the point and know your stuff so you can post as much as you want.

I'm thinking of doing some career along the lines of helping people in some way so if you could give me info on the HARRP or some other ways that people are being mistreated, let me know. I got to do my research on this topic, but I am interested in it.

You know of any organizations that are mistreating individuals were they can actually be accounted for? Instead of being controlled by high officials that will threaten you? Like organizations that are vulnerable, you know what I mean?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Droppin Bombs on your Mombs.

Akamu, just stick to making banners and shut your stupid, paranoid mouth.

You think that the stuff you hear is the cause of the world's problems, when it's us, the people of the world, who cause them. Without us, they wouldn't exist. And, nothing you say effects me, because I am not interested in power, position or influence. All I care about is trying to extract some pleasure in life, share those moments with friends and do the best I can to be a decent person. I eat a vegetarian diet, I try to treat people decently, and I'll continue to do that, until I die. I don't want kids, because I don't want to feed the hydra. You can go ahead and breed, produce idiots like yourself and let them and Paul's kids "transform" society.

You need to stop worrying about new world orders and synthetic AIDS and look at your own cheap, third rate thinking. You don't want AIDS? Keep your junk covered. You don't like the new world order? Abstain from feeding them human capital, by not having children. You want a safe, decent world, shut up about new world orders, and change yourself and those around you. You're completely screwed up, and you worry about secret societies. HA!

TunerAddict

Starter

You think that the stuff you hear is the cause of the world's problems, when it's us, the people of the world, who cause them. Without us, they wouldn't exist. And, nothing you say effects me, because I am not interested in power, position or influence. All I care about is trying to extract some pleasure in life, share those moments with friends and do the best I can to be a decent person. I eat a vegetarian diet, I try to treat people decently, and I'll continue to do that, until I die. I don't want kids, because I don't want to feed the hydra. You can go ahead and breed, produce idiots like yourself and let them and Paul's kids "transform" society.

You need to stop worrying about new world orders and synthetic AIDS and look at your own cheap, third rate thinking. You don't want AIDS? Keep your junk covered. You don't like the new world order? Abstain from feeding them human capital, by not having children. You want a safe, decent world, shut up about new world orders, and change yourself and those around you. You're completely screwed up, and you worry about secret societies. HA!

+1
All this conspiracy shit is getting ridiculous...

To call someone an idiot for not believing a bogus conspiracy is childish.

Maybe your tinfoil hat is too tight...

Akamu

The King
You are the perfect subject to the game, congratulations you just explained how your a regular everyday dumb ass that knows how to follow orders. Good slave. (I don't like saying all these derogatory things directly to you but hey gloves are off and I'm good to battle.)

- Your posts are long winded and useless.

You want me to just be an average moron like yourself and not worry about the tons of problems that plague our society and surroundings, no thank you.

It is your God given right to stay ignorant and continue to stay that way. You should go back to reading the forums and not posting all this crap that makes little to no sense.

The stuff I hear, see, read about and have evidence of you mean. You obviously do not understand nor read my content. Or you choose to take what I say time and again out of context.

The average person in America is dumb'ed down, example you are a very good example for a dumbed down person who has very little knowledge of what effects you and what goes on around you. We, the people are part of the problem but that is one part and probably the only part you will ever know about because you choose to stay enclosed mentally.

Again your the average ill-informed person that will follow whatever the superiors in the world tell you to do because you CHOOSE to stay below your potential.

Sharing moments with friends, trying to live a decent life is good....

....BUT NOT caring about what goes on around you and what elements effects you and your friends, what rights are being snatched away from you is what the people in power want.

What you don't realize is how much they love dumb average, ill-informed people such as yourself. They the globalist THRIVE on people like you. An ill-informed stupid public is a very DANGEROUS thing and is being manipulated by the people in POWER.

AGAIN your playing right into the hands that bind you. Not having children is a BLESSING to the people that want to depopulate the world. (Aka Bill and Malenda Gates foundation is a big part in de-human-populization, Warrent Buffet also donates BILLIONS to global depopulization, viruses and desies are examples of world depopulization, CHINA implemented a 1 child system which is a standard for global depopulization, the Georgia Guidestones state the need for our world to have about 500,000,000 people ONLY, the 800+ FEMA camps, the millions of plastic coffins in the United States are examples of future depopulization.) There is even more I can say and have HARD PROOF of.

Your just making your self sound more and more pathetic with the bullshyt you type. Do everyone and yourself a flavor and don't even post until you rewire your brain to actually think clealry.

Your like a spokesman for the Global Elite. "Stop worrying about what us, the global elite, governmental powers that be do to you, we know what is best for you, just shut your pie hole and be a good little slave and follow orders from officals, give up your rights, take our bodily harmful and deadly fatal vaccine shots and enter the FEMA camps quitely or if you do not want to come quitely we will pick you up in the middle hours of the night!"

Sorry foolish one I rather not think in this simple illogical way. Don't get upset with me because you don't understand jack shyt. I may sound harsh but the truth hurts and you obviously CANNOT handle it so you choose not to and you rather not know then to be IN THE KNOW-

beatingslavedk1.jpg

Take a guess at which one you are and portray ever so nicely.

Eugenics-

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Wow, if you actually believe that Obama is secretly hypnotizing all of us, then you are dumber than I thought. Don't believe everything on pennypresslv.com. They are biased beyond belief and considered tabloid-style entertainment for the neo-cons.

Akamu

The King
Here we go out of context again, I never said I believed anything, I said it was interesting, and wanted to know if anything else had seen it, and or presented it if anyone wanted something to read.

You people keep proving my point, but maybe you thought that cause I forgot to write the source of the quote in my first post, I copied that quote that's why I put it in the quote box-

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Here we go out of context again, I never said I believed anything, I said it was interesting, and wanted to know if anything else had seen it, and or presented it if anyone wanted something to read.

You people keep proving my point, but maybe you thought that cause I forgot to write the source of the quote in my first post, I copied that quote that's why I put it in the quote box-

It is an interesting read, but completely full of crap. I'm glad you don't believe it.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
First of all, until you learn how to write in half decent English, and with some sort of intelligence, don't question my intelligence. As for any of the stuff you mentioned, and its supposed danger to me, I DO NOT CARE, there already are people in power, who have control over everything and lie and divert from the truth, for the sake of their ideology: you are an example of this. It's already here, the evil, and you never hear of anyone challenging it, because the people who have the control over things also control the channels of communication.

You don't even make sense, kid, saying that Bill Gates, and a few cats, control 10 billion people. It's the other way around, man, we control them, we create them, elevate them and enable them.

I don't care about depopulation, the future of mankind, a species which I think has become a virus on this planet, or having power. They can do whatever they like, as they have been doing. I just don't care about stupid conspiracies and illogical beliefs. Even if everything you say is true, I don't give a crap, because I don't find scapegoats for a problem that's everywhere, all the way from the New York City Council to the president.

As for your rights and position in life, you better thank those big timers that go around the world, with the IMF and the world bank, forcing poor countries to cut social services and get rid of minimum wages, so that you can get cheap nikes. You're so out of touch and centered on this specific country, that it's not even funny, it's sad.

You're worrying about people in this country, when we've enabled our government to violate almost every other nation on this planet, with interventions, CIA assassinations, or attempts, coups and the slaughter of millions, through policy or actual bombs and bullets. Wise up, and get your head out of your ass, because the real nasty stuff isn't secret conspiracy bullshit, it's the ****ing bread and butter of every day American BS.

Later, banner boy, I have to go on lunch.

Akamu

The King
ROFL! I'm gonna start calling you "Mr. Out-Of-Context" because that is what your good at, taking something I said then misinterpreting it.

FYI, what I talk about expands all across the globe and beyond, I have a lot of family in other countries so what makes you think I would just only focus on the problems here? (hence I mention over and over again about control and manipulation from outside sources)...like I said you either don't read content or don't fully grasp it and in turn you rearrange it however you please.

Heh, real quick to assumption, you should try comprehending what someone says first before you start assuming things, when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. Your falling all over yourself trying to discredit me and it's getting ugly.

Go grab a walker and take things a little slower old man before you hurt yourself-

steadymatewalkerinfogifae7.jpg

Comes with custom handle bars and a butt holder so that you don't stumble-

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Everything you talk about concerns US interests, whether it be in regards to monetary policy, banking, Obama hypnotizing people, etc., while ignoring the fact that this country has been responsible for a whole lot of evil, around the world, and has destroyed the rights, political and financial, of many, many countries, especially non-White ones.

The point is, and try to fit this in your little brain, if you can, that there is no world order or static set of immortal con men. Simply, we, as you have shown, build a web of BS, when it's our greed, our nationalistic view of the world and self-interest, that is destroying the world.

With trolls like you walking the Earth, in such high numbers, how can we ever think straight, care about the real issues, long enough to solve anything?

Remember to take the pills, that might be the problem, here.

Akamu

The King
Everything you talk about concerns US interests, whether it be in regards to monetary policy, banking, Obama hypnotizing people, etc., while ignoring the fact that this country has been responsible for a whole lot of evil, around the world, and has destroyed the rights, political and financial, of many, many countries, especially non-White ones. <=(Akamu: Hmm and you make fun of my writing skills...right, the "non-white ones" good job!)

The point is, and try to fit this in your little brain, if you can, that there is no world order or static set of immortal con men. Simply, we, as you have shown, build a web of BS, when it's our greed, our nationalistic view of the world and self-interest, that is destroying the world.

With trolls like you walking the Earth, in such high numbers, how can we ever think straight, care about the real issues, long enough to solve anything?

Remember to take the pills, that might be the problem, here.

You and Knicksfan4realz eat from the same arrogant cake. (Are you his brother or related to him?)

I'm saying things to you for the sake of others not for you, it's hard for you to understand what I am saying as is so this is meant for others to see how you run yourself into a wall everytime, it's hard for you to get past this ego of yours.

You have proven you do not look at facts or analyze them well, I'm getting bored trying to explain something to you when you have yet to move pass your arrogance.

I do not make things up that cannot be backed up by documentation and hard evidence. Once you get past this point you might be able to start understanding.

The New World Order is not a myth, it is reality and what is widely known and is being engineered by the Global Elitist of the world.

Your telling me I make this stuff up? I could talk hours about this stuff with facts, your telling me I do not focus on the real issues but you deny facts and try to say I make things up. Your a comical act that grows old.

This post is too big for you and needs it's own thread, I'm going to lay it out for you and more importantly for the sake of others to understand what is going on.

I am getting tired of your irrelavant thinking, check my new thread Mr. Out-Of-Conext-

Paul1355

All Star
Keep it up Akamu...I have been hearing more stuff on Obama about his associations getting worse and worse. If you can post anything on that, it will be interesting.'

I know it's off topic from HAARP and everything else this thread is about but just to get people to see this guy's past and how he came into power in policitcs.