• Eddy Currys house Special aka Pancakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul 1355

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Time to have some fun for a change. Too much controversy and hatred lately. As I stated on the thread started by Dirk, I think he is DonChris. When was the last time he was here. Under "last time visited" on the members list is a big N/A. His last post was 2 weeks ago. Anybody else have some clues. We'll change the title of this thread to CSI:Germany.

pat

Starter
Time to have some fun for a change. Too much controversy and hatred lately. As I stated on the thread started by Dirk, I think he is DonChris. When was the last time he was here. Under "last time visited" on the members list is a big N/A. His last post was 2 weeks ago. Anybody else have some clues. We'll change the title of this thread to CSI:Germany.

Either this is really a guy from Germany who is now living in New York (although the structure of his post isn't German at all) or it is Sasha Baron Cohen himself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacha_Baron_Cohen.

I don't think that it is the alter ego of anyone who has been around here for a while. Why would you want to have different accounts?

portega1968

El Cacique
ask whoretaga, he's convinced im 3 different people or some random mess

you can't even spell that one right... it's tega, not taga.

anyways, that was very funny... if you were a 12 year old, that is.

shit, my 12 year old wouldve been more creative.

you know you're GetRealistic... you revealed yourself again posting in the Isiah OD thread when you said you didnt laugh when Step's dad passed away... that username wasnt even here then but you remember perfectly cause you're a fake.

anyways, not having MSGKnickz33 in the poll is suspicious... and how about CoolClyde, the poster who made the Dirk appreciation thread.

when you said you didnt laugh when Step's dad passed away... that username wasnt even here then but you remember perfectly cause you're a fake.

exaccctly CLOWN

im glad you get the point that, if i wasnt here when marbury's dad died, how can anyone here KNOW how i reacted?

again you prove your limited self worth

go play in a puddle of chloroform