GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Amazing pre game thread MSGKnickz33! I co-sign almost everything you had to say throughout. Great job.

I'm really excited about this game. I hope we play well and get a win. If we get blown out or lose a heartbreaker, I'm not so sure I'll be able to handle it with a lot of self control. A guy can only take so much losing. :barf:

Let's also hope Gallinari looks decent if he gets minutes. I'm not expecting that much from such a young player that missed so much time, but I want to see "something" that encourages me that by the end of the year we might have another very good player and prospect like Chandler. :crossfingers:

I'm so happy that Curry is getting buried on the bench! If there's any hope for him at all, this will finally get the message home. If not, it doesn't matter because he's a waste of talent the way he has been anyway.

A Dead Man > Curry

portega1968

El Cacique
yes, Gallo is in the game... missed first 2 shots but he's in!!!

Curry must feel like shit

starting five plus rose, nate, gallo and collins... that's nine

wasup with Steph not being in yet? steph should be QRich's place

Chandler stuffs it and then Robinson steals it and scores

Last edited:
yea malik rose getting in before steph. makes sense right? hes all the way on the far end of the bench and mardy collins got minutes so stephs most likely out of the rotation for tonight at least

HOLY SHITTTTT wilson chandler wit the slamm!

I got patients for Marbury final season.

I cant take another game with Dantoni & Walsh in this organization.
Those Two are like a two headed Isiah Thomas

What happen to Dantoni so-call uptempo seven second run n gun system???

I hear ya but nobody should be surprised that Marbury isn't playing.