GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

Kiyaman

Legend
The Miami Heat are playing a sloppy (halfcourt) B-ball.

And certain Knick players are playing like Miami.
They are playing to the level of their oponents (Sloppy!).

The Knicks need more bigmen than Lee & Zach

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Yeah, where is the so-called run-and-gun?

I am a confessed Mebury hater, but not playing him at all is messed up. It's definitely political. D'Antoni and Walsh don't want him here (and probably most of the team) so they are not going to play him to piss him off and wait for him to give them a reason to buy him out.

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
So in order to express their message without the usage of words, they're sacrificing a win? I mean seriously.... We all know what Marbury is capable of and can definitely contribute to beating Miami. If they lose this game cause they were too stubborn to let Marbury play, I'll be pissed.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah, where is the so-called run-and-gun?

I am a confessed Mebury hater, but not playing him at all is messed up. It's definitely political. D'Antoni and Walsh don't want him here (and probably most of the team) so they are not going to play him to piss him off and wait for him to give them a reason to buy him out.

Dolan is not going to buy Marbury out.
And when the losses become more than the WINS....Marbury will get as much playingtime as he wants when he wants.

Kiyaman

Legend
So in order to express their message without the usage of words, they're sacrificing a win? I mean seriously.... We all know what Marbury is capable of and can definitely contribute to beating Miami. If they lose this game cause they were too stubborn to let Marbury play, I'll be pissed.

And so will the guys that sign Donnie Walsh check

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Dolan is not going to buy Marbury out.
And when the losses become more than the WINS....Marbury will get as much playingtime as he wants when he wants.

Maybe they're waiting for him to be disruptive again and then they have a reason to suspend him, like Chicago and Tim Thomas.

Maybe they're waiting for him to be disruptive again and then they have a reason to suspend him, like Chicago and Tim Thomas.

I think you're onto something. It's sad though. They are cutting their nose off to spite their face.

This guy better make the playoffs. It's gonna be his way or the highway. Make the playoffs and no one will have anything to say.

Blas

Benchwarmer
60 to 45? nice...

Unfortunately I only have a box score so I cannot comment on gameplay. Is it because we are playing well or is it that the heat are play really poor? Are we playing D and forcing them to have bad shoots? Are we actually running plays that give us open shots and we are hitting them or are the heat playing lazy D?

Please someone comment.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
60 to 45? nice...

Unfortunately I only have a box score so I cannot comment on gameplay. Is it because we are playing well or is it that the heat are play really poor? Are we playing D and forcing them to have bad shoots? Are we actually running plays that give us open shots and we are hitting them or are the heat playing lazy D?

Please someone comment.

Knicks are playing ok. Heat are playing horribly. Z-Bo is playing well. Q Rich and Crawford are doing well too.

we're playing very well

almost too well

the heat arent playing horribly, their just not superstar'ing....their playing as a team, we're playing much better than them

76-61, craw and rich are making us eat our words

duhon is doin it nohomo

knicklover

Benchwarmer
60 to 45? nice...

Please someone comment.

The offense looks much more fluid than last year. There have been a handful of really nice passes and fast breaks etc.... The defense is stilll a little weak. They're giving up too many easy shots and easy offensive rebounds. Overall though, you can already tell they are much better than last year. Really, I would say everyone is playing fairly well and contributing in some way. Gallo only got a couple of minutes and missed two shots. He looked OK on defense though. He was working very hard.

KBlack25

Starter
I feel like this board might be dead tomorrow after the performances of this boards' public enemies Duhon, Z-Bo, Craw, Q...and a big time lead without the help of Starbury...

Kiyaman

Legend
60 to 45? nice...

Please someone comment.

Like I said, the Miami Heat are playing Sloppy (Halfcourt) B-Ball, with no real rebounders or shotblockers on the Heat.
Zach is tearing up Rookie Beasly. Wade is careless with Duhon all over him, no one is defending Crawful so he is hitting everything he throws up, Lee is attacking the glass, and the score is 82-61 in the Knicks favor.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Ok. I admit it. The Knicks look good. I guess I'm hesitant to have faith in this team. We've been burned before. I like what I'm seeing, hustle, teamwork and good shooting (inside and outside). But the Heat definitely look bad.

Kiyaman

Legend
I feel like this board might be dead tomorrow after the performances of this boards' public enemies Duhon, Z-Bo, Craw, Q...and a big time lead without the help of Starbury...

Inconsistent Crawful can beat the 16-66 Sloppy Miami Heat.

This is why I wanted to put up the first 5 game predictions, but I was late for work to put it up.

Look at Miami roster.... they improved from a 16 win team to a 26 win team.
If they trade Marion for the right two pieces than they might become a 36 win team.

Blas

Benchwarmer
I know what you mean about getting burned. There were games last year when we were up big and we lost the game in the end.

Gotta have faith and gotta keep cheering regardless of what squad of players we have out there.