KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

Dudes envy the best.

Once again no common sence, or an answer to any basic statement about you bitch. The self proclaimed "king" of KO.com Metrofag and his "metro sexuals" need to leave this site as soon as their savior starbury is ousted because there will be nothing left for them to talk about. F-ing lifelong loser's like their boy, get a f-ing clue jackass. Its nice to be a diehard fan of your team........ not a diehard fan of a loser who didn't do anything for the Knicks besides start dramma. yeah I don't expect a response to any of these questions/statements cause team starbury wouldn't do that, but I'm sure you'll have something untrue to say about your "KO status" (F-ing joke) and some elemantary insult to say....... Keep up the good work Metrofag!:thumbsup:

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I'm also wondering why guys who are in a self-proclaimed club for men call OTHER people gay. Team Starbury is just about the gayest thing here.

metrocard

Legend
Right, MSG and I leave the site, I'm sure all the lurkers will love to read your insightful purse, I mean since thats what your known for, right?

LOL.

You're just embarassing yourself.
I'm so bored of your text, I lost all interest in typing to you.
Go jerk off, I'm off to class then a beer fest tonight.
my girl shot my legs from the intense sex today, I don't know what you do with yourself besides frustrated yourself on the computer all day. You're too focused on me.
Failure.

Right, MSG and I leave the site, I'm sure all the lurkers will love to read your insightful purse, I mean since thats what your known for, right?

LOL.

You're just embarassing yourself.
I'm so bored of your text, I lost all interest in typing to you.
Go jerk off, I'm off to class then a beer fest tonight.
my girl shot my legs from the intense sex today, I don't know what you do with yourself besides frustrated yourself on the computer all day. You're too focused on me.
Failure.

Once again you answer nothing..........and as for the rest of the crap you posted about your girl/beerfest...... sure geek sure you are/did :thumbsup:

jpz17

Starter
nice sig metro, I thought they were some of the best sigs Akamu ever made and then you changed it!! haha I don't really care, just looks great

Akamu

The King
Here comes Duncan to the rescue!
nbagduncan580ti9.jpg

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
For someone who rags on other people for spending time on the internet, you sure do spend a lot of time finding random ass pictures/gifs.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Not really man. My life is pretty good. And my favorite basketball team just beat the crap out of a team that's supposed to be better than them (according to you). It must suck to be you though. Starbury doesn't wanna play for the Knicks. I guess that sucks for a Marbury lover like you.