Legend
KnicksOnlineLeague Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

Knicks
League

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/131334
League ID#: 131334
League Name: Knicksonline
Password: juice

Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/knicksonline
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Wed Oct 29 10:15pm ADT

Max Teams: 16
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 19, 2009
Waiver Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 15
Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, F, C, Util
Stat Categories: GP, GS, FG%, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO, A/T

Just for fun.​

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Great sig, metrocard.

I just signed up. My name is djlcheckers.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
kblack25, just to warn you, don't mess with metro, he will own you outa town. I'm in, I'm D'Antoni Ballers

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i just joined my team name is Brooklyn Pharaohs....kblack25 just join all that matters is that we got a leauge right?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im new to this fantasy basketball stuff. From what i understand, im supposed to make a team and knicksonline is the league where we all compete against each other, right? Or are we workin together on this? :confused: :redface:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ you create a team name and when the draft comes you draft the players you want...theres gonna be a draft order...so you take the player you want or whos best available....its fun we all make our seperate teams then our teams face each other and whoevers team has more fantasy gets the win...then theres usually playoffs where the winner is decided...join it its fun

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ just make sure your online at draft time because if your not the computer will draft the best player available for you thats good early but later on your screwed...your whole team could be gaurds lol...i know u wouldnt want that

KBlack25

Starter
I just joined up the league, deleted the ESPN one. I just looked at our roster settings, any way we can change one of the F positions to PF/C...I think that works better in forcing us to start a wider variety of players and fielding a more balanced team...

portega1968

El Cacique
I'm in... Naranjito Nix

Could the live draft be rescheduled for 6pm? I won't be able to be online at 4pm.

Anyways, we are far from 16 teams and the season is gonna start.

KBlack25

Starter
Thats it?

Who has an ESPN account tho? **** ESPN...I dont feel like going through all that registering.

I have an ESPN account, more people prob. have Yahoo! though, I just personally like the way ESPN's fantasy works better, the interface and everything is just a lot cleaner, no worries though, I'll beat you your way.

portega1968

El Cacique
first off, you have to have a yahoo account so that the link can work

after you have your account, go into yahoo, click sports, and you'll see "fantasy" in the horizontal menu... access fantasy basketball

eventually you'll see "sign up".. once you click that, it asks you if you want to create or join a league... join, custom and then you'll see where you can enter the league ID and password

Paul1355

All Star
For whoever does this fantasy thing

Does anybody know what time you have to be on the site to enter the draft? I once tried this and when I wanted to enter the draft, I was 5 min early and it wouldn't let me get in it. I have had a bad history with live drafts on this so can someone answer this?