KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Well....welcome to the site. I like Tim duncan and ginobili. I dont know if you guys will make it to the finals this year but if you do and you play the celtics i hope you beat them and embarrass that gay piece of shit garnett.

Duncan >> Garnett

haha thanks

Spurs fans always get up in arms when people say Garnett is better than Duncan. We usually go into stat padding and such. Truth is Garnett is a great player. He's also a huge dick. You guys know about him sucker punching one of his teammates in the face because that teammate was trying to do well against him in practice? Hilarious. I hate him...but not as much as I hate Phil Jackson.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
haha thanks

Spurs fans always get up in arms when people say Garnett is better than Duncan. We usually go into stat padding and such. Truth is Garnett is a great player. He's also a huge dick. You guys know about him sucker punching one of his teammates in the face because that teammate was trying to do well against him in practice? Hilarious. I hate him...but not as much as I hate Phil Jackson.

I dont like or dislike phil jackson but i hate garnett. Most of the time he backs down or runs from other players. Wasnt it a young player he hit? I think i remember that. He is a great player but hes not Duncan. It makes me sick when i hear hes better then duncan. Duncans got stats, more rings, and hes more clutch.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I dont like or dislike phil jackson but i hate garnett. Most of the time he backs down or runs from other players. Wasnt it a young player he hit? I think i remember that. He is a great player but hes not Duncan. It makes me sick when i hear hes better then duncan. Duncans got stats, more rings, and hes more clutch.

Yeah it was a young guy. Rick Rickert from Duluth, Minnesota. He was my hero for a while.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I just read through this thread. How can you not have an IR or Bench position? If you don't care about fantasy why did you start a league? If you're gonna start a league you might as well do it right.

metrocard

Legend
You said sorry...stop trying to deny you submitted to me.

te jodiste pai jajajajaa..q clase de marcion eres...

ejjejeeje como dice la cancion ....Potosino es tremenda bellaca se pasa todo el dia saboriando matraca...chinga en los partys chinga en los montes donde quiere q se lo monten ....jajajajajaj el tipo es hermfordita tiene un bibcho chiquito y una tremenda crica

eres un maricon...aceptalo

You speak as much spanish as an asian deaf child, stop lying white boy.

You writing style is so boring...yawn.

We know you're scared.

I am God, you're my inferior.

MSG and I use to post @ hoopshype, do you realize how pathetic you are by PMing me and posting in this thread that you admit stalking my post?

I'm obviously important to your internet life.

Its okay that you're registered to every basketball forum and fantasy basketball league in the internet.

We know you have no life.
You already exposed yourself for crying like a baby in this thread because the fantasy league wasn't the way you wanted.

Go find a purpose in life, instead of cleaning the dried semen from my cock.

metrocard

Legend
I was JoseJ on hoopshype to get more Knick fans on this site...I sent an invite to all the active Knick posters on hoopshype to Knicksonline...KBlack is obsessing over a PM I sent him(copy and pasted to every Knick fan on there).

Why you are obsessed?
You're alway online when I come back here from class/workout/work/gf.
Do you wait for my response and copy and paste every quote by me?
Its cool, you're not the first.

Getting exposed by metro leads to obsessive disorders...you seem to be stressing out.

You still crying?

metrocard

Legend
lol...this guy is pathetic, I'm out to workout/haircut/gf/gettng sauced for this party.

Enjoy sitting on the computer all day on your 39 different basketball sites your registered on to play fantasy basketball all day then wait for me to log back on.

lmaoooooooooooooooooo, mariconcito, sigue.

jpz17

Starter

I agree with all of that except the stats, you gotta admit KG owns him on stats. Even though Duncan is much better

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree with all of that except the stats, you gotta admit KG owns him on stats. Even though Duncan is much better

Do I?

KG is a better passer but thats where the comparisons end. Duncan averages more blocks, rebounds, points, and his fg% is better for there career averages and playoff averages. Duncans just straight up a better player.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer

Career stats:

KG: .494 FG %, 20.4 Points/game, 11.2 Reb/Game, 4.4 Assists/Game, 1.7 Blk/Game

TD: .508 FG%, 21.6 Points/game, 11.8 Reb/Game, 3.1 Assists/Game, 2.4 Blk/Game

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Career stats:

KG: .494 FG %, 20.4 Points/game, 11.2 Reb/Game, 4.4 Assists/Game, 1.7 Blk/Game

TD: .508 FG%, 21.6 Points/game, 11.8 Reb/Game, 3.1 Assists/Game, 2.4 Blk/Game

good post and whenever you guys play the celtics i hope to see tim duncan embarrass that crackhead garnett. Duncan is already considered the greatest power forward of all time, garnett will have to settle for 2nd :lol:

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
good post and whenever you guys play the celtics i hope to see tim duncan embarrass that crackhead garnett. Duncan is already considered the greatest power forward of all time, garnett will have to settle for 2nd :lol:

I hope so too. Garnett is such a bitch. He told Duncan "Happy Mother's Day" once when they played on Mother's Day. Only problem is Garnett knew Duncan's mother had passed away.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hope so too. Garnett is such a bitch. He told Duncan "Happy Mother's Day" once when they played on Mother's Day. Only problem is Garnett knew Duncan's mother had passed away.

Thats real fukked up. I wanna see someone lay out garnett again like peeler did

132689691.gif