KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

KBlack25

Starter
Does anybody know what time you have to be on the site to enter the draft? I once tried this and when I wanted to enter the draft, I was 5 min early and it wouldn't let me get in it. I have had a bad history with live drafts on this so can someone answer this?

Usually you can get in starting at like an hour before, but if you are having problems make sure all your Java script stuff is updated. You also might need to use Internet Explorer and not like Firefox or something...

metrocard

Legend
What time on Weds is good for everyone?

Let me know, I'll set up the best time for everyone...Tuesday is gonna be a busy day for us.

Or how about just Tuesday at 10 PM...everyone should be home unless you want to get sauced that night.

Paul1355

All Star
What time on Weds is good for everyone?

Let me know, I'll set up the best time for everyone...Tuesday is gonna be a busy day for us.

Or how about just Tuesday at 10 PM...everyone should be home unless you want to get sauced that night.

lol sauced. that sounds good to me....you have my vote for Tuesday at 10

metrocard

Legend
so 10:15 on Weds it is.

btw...I changed the max teams from 16 to 12....one spot left, should I re-edit and add more teams? anyone else interested?

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
so 10:15 on Weds it is.

btw...I changed the max teams from 16 to 12....one spot left, should I re-edit and add more teams? anyone else interested?

nah just get one more...if it was public i would say to add more teams but most likely only one more will join in a private league. My opinion, but take it in consideration when making these fantasy things.

I'm sure one more person will fill the spot.

KBlack25

Starter
Word what kind of draft was this anyway an autopick? I thought the draft was at 10:15.

I say we do the whole thing over and have a proper draft over the weekend or some shit.

Nah it just went on, I missed most of it...but I drafted Arenas expecting to throw him on injured reserve until he came back, but there's no IR? That's so dumb.