KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

metrocard

Legend
^ Na.

4 post a day is light.
I've had weeks, and months gone without posting.

You sound depressed, you okay man?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This goes for all the new posters....you start an arguement with metro and your guaranteed a loss. He'll beat you with insults and facts. And dont go at me or abcd either...team starbury runs this site :smokin:

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
SpursFag,
mature
are you the same degree of homosexual as KBlack? Saying please to me? KBlack's favorite word is sorry. I'm sicking of you inferior weak subhumans with your petty words...you guys come softer than Tony Parker's defense.
Subhumans? What the hell kind of drugs are you on? That crack must not be as pure as you think it is.

Spurs went 1-4 in the WCF...this is a team that barely got by a virgin New Orleans team.
Finals > 1-4 in WCF > Roger Mason as your third best player = a decline.
Pendejo.
Yeah only their leading scorer was hurt. I think that's what you would call an "epic fail" on the part of the Lakers right? Since their top scorer was hurt for the series. Right?
Typing in spanish = cool. Keep doing it. It's really awesome.

More hick stupidity from you.
I never said Arroyo was the best PG in the NBA or one of the best.
I was pointing out one of his attributes that makes him stand out and has kept him in the NBA, his ability to utilized the pick and roll so effectively.
More just plain old extreme stupidity from you. I never claimed you said he was one of the best PGs in the league. You said he was one of the best at the pnr. Then you said he was adequate at best. Make up your mind. Unless those voices are too overwhleming for you.

Why don't you stop quoting everything I write(since my words are so royal) and actually present up a debate for yourself.
Nah I'm gonna keep doing this because it clearly gets on your nerves. Pendejo. I can do it too!!! Hooray I know spanish words!!!

Heres your assignment.

Prove to the forum that

The Sanoldtonio Spurs are better than

Outline I:
A.) The Los Angeles Lakers (The team that embarassed the Spurs 4-1, with a fresh Andrew Bynum and updated experience roster)
B.) New Orleans Hornets (An improved more experienced MVP ready Chris Paul along with the dynmaic 6th man James Posey along with their elite roster that finish with one of the best records in the NBA)
C.) Houston Rockets (elite team that had an amazing win streak in 07-08, added one of the best two way players in the NBA in Ron Artest, along with newly added young players along with a more experienced group)
D.) Utah Jazz (set a NBA record with fewest turnovers in a game without Deron Williams or Jerry Sloan. Probably the most fundamental basketball team in all of basketball led by their two elite all stars in Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer.
My argument is that the season is 2 games in and the Spurs are still a great team. They have 3 players who are all-stars and have a supporting cast that is capable of doing well. Your argument is you know this player will do poorly or this team will win a bunch of games. You think your argument is somehow more concrete than mine. You're wrong.
But I'll play your game
A) Bynum is injury prone. Lakers will implode because Kobe is selfish
B)New Orleans is the new Phoenix. They'll never be able to mentally get by the Spurs
C)Ron Artest is crazier than you are stupid. TMac and Yao are more brittle than your internet ego
D)The Utah Jazz??? LOLOLOLOL Same team that got demolished in 2007.
There. Those are the same arguments you use against the Spurs.
You need to write a conclusion page on why you were unable to present a valid and logical argument on why Spurs are the best and a bibliography on where you got your sources to confirm your case of profound mental retardation.
Where did I say they were the best? Again, don't listen to the voices inside your head man. They can't all be good voices.

Can't. Internet message board.

Unproven and inexperienced = not ready to contribute on the NBA level at their max potential like most proven and experienced players do.
Guys like Ian are projects; projected with high potential combined with low skill and experience.
Ok then by this theory rookies will have no impact on their respective teams. Ian may have little experience but he has a great skill set. Same with Hill.

Manu Ginobili has never played a full NBA season in his career and has been fighting injuries every year. He's a tough son of a puta, but you need to stop being foolish and expect him to be 100% again. History proves you wrong, so do the facts and simple logic, three major things that aren't in your favor right now.
I guess you're not counting the playoffs.

Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
So now you copy and paste your own points? I did answer it. I don't expect them to score like that. Go back and read what I said about their defense carrying them.

37 = almost 40. Your reading skills have been failing you miserably.
Damn so I guess almost = 3 years. Middle aged women the world around cower in fear.

Udoka is now a defensive stopper to Bowen's level? Even your fat mentally challenged lazy ass have to admit its a DOWNgrade, adding to the Spurs decline in competition.
You keep attributing things to me that I have never said. Go back and read the part about it taking Bowen a few years to get excellent on defense.

You fool, I posted the stats from when you ask me how I would I know. You got shut down with simple stats. Hill's injury is still a failure. A decent preseason and a terrible summerleague isn't enough to convince me, you or anyone Hill is ready to play NBA PG till he proves it with preforming consistently.
I didn't ask you for stats. I asked if you had watched the games. You obviously haven't. I win.

No one cares what you care about, which is why you're locked to the internet
I'm fairly sure you're dead wrong. In fact, I'm 100% you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

KBlack and registered to every basketball forum on the net(sad how proudly you represent the spurs forum, goes along with all the other forums you registered on.
Look I'm having fun responding to you but you've gotta work on your syntax here. This makes 0 sense
You're a loser
thanks
low in IQ
Coming from someone who can't put together thoughts I'll take that as a compliment
with no skill
In what? I can make a mean cherry stem knot with my tongue
Trolling in forums isn't really a productive hobby, but for low life people like what else are your options? Go talk trash on fantasy basketball and feel like tough guy, you cable modem tough guy)
I wasn't trolling until you decided to try and make fun of the Spurs. Not my fault you didn't expect me to respond back to you.

You're not quotable, I bring excitement and entertainment to every aspect of life unlike your basketball franchise.
Jesus? Is that you? Again, scoreboard. Spurs = 4 Time NBA Champions
Your writing style is as boring and pathetic as Tim Duncan's swagger and Matt Bonner's athleticism put in a blender.
What writing style? This is an internet forum, not the New Yorker.

Keep going though, it'll just continue my reputation here on exposing and ethering clowns like you. It's 2nd nature to me.
"Exposing and ethering clowns" like you did when you posted a video of an NBA finals series the Knicks lost? That hurt man, I'm not gonna lie.

Unlike you though, I'll reply in a day or two when I got time. I work a couple part time jobs, full time student, I'm cuffed to wife, and stay in shape as an individual athlete and personal trainer.
Are you looking for anyone to train? I sure could use a trainer in "internet bullsh*tting".
I love it, that its inconvinent for you to wake up every morning and realize you're a piece of shit and all you have to look forward to life is a meaningless internet debate with some guy who would rearrange your mandible bone and snap your clavicle in half.
LOL are you challenging me to a fight? Ok tough guy, (wait I thought I was the internet tough guy?!?!?oh noessss!!!!) where do you live? I'll try and remember it the next time I'm in NY. I was thinking about coming up there in a couple months. If you would kindly give me your name and address I'll come and meet you so you can "rearrange my mandible bone and snap my clavicle in half". I'm looking forward to it.

lol seriously you are such a f*cking loser

You smell the arrogance? No, pendejo, thats your stinky underwear from not bathing in 2 days from patrolling your PC so long. The arrogance is what controls your temper in your post. Try a little harder next time.
Peace.
Again, check that crack dude. They're definitely mixing something in there that they shouldn't be.

portega1968

El Cacique
Metro, check out the Top 10 Euroleague plays on ESPN.com... there's a sweet basket by Arroyo (no doubt he would school Duhon on any night!!!)

^ Na.

4 post a day on every messageboard I post on is light.
I've had weeks, and months gone without posting.

You sound depressed, you okay man?

Fixed

Good to see metrotard is still up to his old tricks.

lol @ him making a big difference between the knicks getting swept and losing in 5

then again this is the same guy who gives marbury credit for making the playoffs as an under .500 8th seed that got swept in one of the most embarrassing playoff whitewashes of recent memory

lol @ him calling Mark Jackson a hall of famer

lol @ him saying the spurs are not a contender when they still have the 3 of the top 20, 25 players in the nba but hey he probably thinks Josh Smith is better than Tim Duncan now

lol @ him quoting other posters from other messageboards and then have the nerve to call other people out for being board trolls

and of course lol @ him on anything he says on the scrubbiest of point guards, Carlos Arroyo... Arroyo is so bad that if he was a big man his name would be Herb Williams... in about a week or two his other favorite player, Stephon Marbury will join him out of the nba

metrotard, metrotard, metrotard you're so dumb that sometimes I wonder if Sarah Palin gave birth to you

jpz17

Starter
This goes for all the new posters....you start an arguement with metro and your guaranteed a loss. He'll beat you with insults and facts. And dont go at me or abcd either...team starbury runs this site :smokin:

Well.. I'm part of team Starbury, would they ahve my back?

KBlack25

Starter
Hey so, metro got his panties in a bunch and got all pissed off and dropped my players, locked me from picking up anybody, posting on the board and doing anything. He ****ed up the league.

Pathetic...

pat

Starter
Are you looking for anyone to train? I sure could use a trainer in "internet bullsh*tting".

Yup, He really does this all the time. To me it sounds a bit like he is over-compensating frustration because how his prospects of lifelong dealing in 'roids.

Something else I love about arguments involving Metrocard is that he tends to declare himself to be the winner. @Metro: you should join the Republican party.

But as far as Arroyo is concerned: I really think he never got the chance to prove how good he really is. Maybe I am wrong and he would never have become a great NBA-player, but the talent is there (I believe).

smokes

Huge Member
I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard" :)

3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :p

I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

Have a nice day :)

metrocard

Legend
This is going to be EASY, especially with how often Spursf8g repeats himself...watch closley how this fool just committed Knicksonline suicide with his statements that include no logic, fact, and just bore the hell out of KO.com members just like how NBA fans are bored of black and white crapsketball by the Saninmiddle of no where, Spurs.

Spursf*g, please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of nonmasculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?

Stop making excuses. Spurs EPICALLY failed to sweep the Knicks as they were suppose to. Thats a fact. Majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans saw the series to be a SWEEP. You're stubbornness has failed you.
KBlack is the only one here on your side, and he's not even a Knick fan. Just some internet obsessed fantasy sports geek who has a limitation in hobbies outside of fantasy basketball.

Yeah, I'll keep typing in Spanish, it makes everything convenient and frustrating for you, especially a sexually frustrated HICK like you. Putting you in displeasure is almost autopilot for me, provide solid undeniable facts, my logic that was sent from the Gods of truth and wisdom, and expose, insult you in everyway possible like you've never had done to be in your pathetic internet existence.
Keep failing at life, which you gave up on so long ago, so you strive to find an identity online. You can only make me look much cooler than I am by showing yourself as a Hoopshype refugee in a mission to save KBlack who was getting slapped around.

Are you profoundly retarded? (This is a yes and no question; since you have extreme difficulty comprehending between the concept of a simple question)
I hope you understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex. Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG; just like Robinson who's a tremendous athlete/scorer but lacks other dimensions that make him an adequate PG. You went from blowing Arroyo off as not worthy to agreeing that's adequate. Oh how you failed yourself.
I guess you're one of those hill billy with a blurr perception of everything.
I see everything from the reality window, while you got the blinds down and can't see a damn thing.

You quote me word for word because you fail to present a strong case for yourself. My words are blessed by the angels and spirits descended from heaven. I have transcended my ego, why do you strive for in attempting to challenge such a icon like myself?

What little looney world you live in? Spurs aren't a great team anymore.
They're a playoff team, but not a contender.

Your reasons for this argument is almost as pathetic and ineffective as your writing style and IQ.

Lakers > Spurs

Lakers dominate the Spurs without Bynum.
With Bynum, and a more experienced and improved team, Spurs are no competition.
Kobe is selfish? He's the MVP and the leader of the best team in the NBA. Being the best doesn't mean the man is selfish.

What does mentally get pass by the Spurs mean? Spurs barely got pass by New Orleans in Game 7. You're acting like Spurs swept them. New Orleans are the more improved team now with Posey, and a lot of their young guys getting more experience in the league, which can only mean a more competitive team. Chris Paul would school Tony Parker, and right now is the best PG in the world and is making a strong case for MVP. Spurs are no match once again.

What does Artest "crazy" have to do with his preformance? Artest brings his team to the highest level of competition. Look at the Pacers when they
won 60 games.
Or even the sad Sacramento Kings who should of won only 20 games with that roster, Artest almost duplicated that.

Rockets were a great team before Artest, now with Ron, they're contenders and have a top 3 defense in the NBA with the Celtics and Jazz, both teams who are superior to the Spurs.

Spurs have given up over 100 points a game so far this year, their defense has look prehistoric, old, slow and not up to date, like your swagger.

Max level of stupidy has been reached, Spursf@g is the winner.

Hes now backtracking in the corner and is now submitting to saying Spurs aren't the best, when they pathetic attempted to give reasons why they're better than the top 4 teams in the West. Putting the Celtics aside, you beat yourself here man. Not even the diehard Spurs fanbase of 9 people total would agree with your severely depressed ass.

You know a zero thing about sports to believe you can develop skill with experience.
Your theory will fail in all professional textbooks, conferences and basic logic of all sports.
Your skill progresses and develops within experience and repetition of success or execution.
Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
Plus, its even simpler to read Ian's draft profile. One of his weaknesses is his fundamentals and skills. He was drafted mostly for his size and athletic ability.

Even your home site Hoopshype thinks Ian is low in skill.

"Good athlete... Long arms... Solid rebounder... Not polished enough... Little offensive game... D-League material for now."

His draft profile:

"At this point in his basketball career, he is still very raw and what many would call a "project" ... Still very raw offensively .... Has no shot outside of 8-10 feet ... Limited offensive skills, besides rebounding and dunking ... Strength is his biggest question mark right now. He is very good at establishing position down low, but is rarely strong enough to keep it ... Must pout on weight without losing much agility, but he's such a strong athlete, that shouldn't be a problem ... The same goes for rebounding... Must get better at anticipating shots and not try to block everything ..."

So whats this great skill you speak of?

So your theory is that Udoka will become like Bowen within a few years? Do you realize Udoka is 31. He's no rookie with room to grow in. He's reached his ceiling like most 31 year old NBA players do, especially a low quality player like himself.
You're reaching too far from reality. Stay close to reality here and just learn how to co-sign with the facts. Udoka is a solid defender, but he'll never make the all NBA defensive first team, or 2nd team in his life time. He's not even a full time player...you're really a stupid man.

Almost = estimation.
37 estimated = 40.
You obviously have a 3rd education of math. Nice attribute to add to your resume for any application involving occupations that have to offer jobs to unskilled, overweight, and profoundly retarded dudes like you.

Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
Spurs defense carrying them?
Spurs are ranked 24th in the NBA in defense right now. They haven't shown any in week 1.
Do I think Spurs defense will be that bad? Of course not. But it won't be good enough to replace their limited offense.

No one cares what you care about, don't cry over it.

Spurs have brought NBA basketball to its lowest level and made the NBA the bottom of the top 3 sports in baseball, basketball, and football in the United States.

Why did my quotes frustrated you? I'll post it for you again

Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's cock.
The NBA never received a Championship Series TV rating lower than a 10.0. In 2003, thanks in part to a playoff schedule in which the Finals began nearly a week after the Conference Finals ended, ratings for the series between the San Antonio Spurs and the New Jersey Nets plunged to a record-low 6.5. Game 6 of the series, the deciding game, ranked number 6 in number of households watched, and games were routinely beaten by reruns of series on CBS. Many attributed the drop to a relatively superstar-free Finals, which involved two small markets. Others pinned the massive ratings drop on bad play (the score at halftime of Game 3 was 33-30), and former ABC Sports Vice President Jim Spence was quoted as laying part of the blame on ABC itself:
? There were too many announcers, too many camera cuts and an overuse of technology. It was hard to settle in as a viewer.

Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS

In 2004, ratings for the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Detroit Pistons went up significantly right from the start, helped largely by the presence of Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant. As the series went on, and the heavily-favored Lakers were toppled by the underdog Pistons, ratings gained momentum, eventually topping out at an 11.5 overall average, the best Finals rating since 2001.

Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means

While the 2004 Finals showed improvement for ABC, the 2005 Finals sank back towards record-low levels. The series between the previous two champions, the Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs, was widely panned by the media as a slow, boring, defensive-minded series without any captivating stars.
While games 1, 3 and 4 had at least a 7.0 rating (on a Thursday, Tuesday and another Thursday respectively), Game 2 (on a Sunday night) fell to a 6.9. Games 5, 6 and 7 of the series stemmed the tide, with each game getting progressively higher ratings. All three games scored double-digit overnight ratings, and Game 7 achieved the only double-digit final rating of the series, an 11.9. The rating was only ABC's fifth double-digit final rating ever in covering the NBA; NBC had six double-digit ratings alone in 2002. The rating would also go down as one of the lowest ever ratings for a major sport championship Game 7 (joining several Stanley Cup Final game sevens). Overall, ratings for the series averaged an 8.2, the second-lowest average in league history.

Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

While the 2007 NBA Finals featured LeBron James making his first appearance, according to ESPN, the 2007 NBA Finals series was a television bust in the United States. [10] San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said on June 15, 2007.

That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas from the previous year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA Finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 in 2006.

The ratings of the 2007 NBA Finals surpassed that of the 2003 NBA Finals as the lowest-rated series in NBA Finals history.

You're repeated yourself now too much. Spurs championship = a death blow for the NBA, NBA fans, cure for AIDS and the United States of America. No one wants the Spurs to win, most people in the world can't even find San Antonio on a map or has heard of it. Are you even from San Antonio or are you some fake ass bandwagon fool? Either option, its still the most pathetic thing to claim as a sports fan.

I'm a Knicks fan, despite the losses, no one can deny the rich history that lies in the organization and MSG. I cannot be any prouder.

Fall back with your cotton candy chest...lol @ you getting paranoid and intimidated so easily, you would get pressed up in a minute. I do this for my own personal enjoyment, but you finally did something smart in being a coward by doing the typical "I'll be going there soon" response. So lets expect your statements that will avoid conflict, what else can you expect from an unskilled, uneducated, unemployed out of shape hick man with no knowledge in sports or life itself?

BTW, reading a forum for two years and not posting = another alias on this site creating a screenname and is too scared to post on their ID because they've been slapped by MSG or I. Its even more pathetic you've been afraid to post for two years to get your feelings hurt.

KBlack25

Starter
KBlack is the only one here on your side, and he's not even a Knick fan. Just some internet obsessed fantasy sports geek who has a limitation in hobbies outside of fantasy basketball.

Don't drag me into this argument, I haven't given support to either of you guys...I don't even know who Spurs4Life is but not a single thing I've said has been taking his side...

metrocard

Legend
Are you always logged on this site 24/7?
Get a life.
Spurslife is your hoopshype BF.
Stop being frustrated so much.
You've been crying from the beginning of this thread, now you played yourself out of a fantasy league you're handicapped in.

Go cry now.

KBlack25

Starter
Is he on hoopshype? I don't think so...only people I know on hoopshype really is Happiness1982, but he's got a new alias now. I didn't go to hoopshype looking for this guy dude, he found the site on his own. But you can think whatever you want, I really don't care...because this once happened: http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp104/kblack2525/metro.jpg?t=1225464140

Edit: And I didn't play myself out of fantasy, you decided to drop all my players cuz you are scared. Pussy b!tch.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard" :)

3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel

I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This dudes a fukkin clown :lol: :lol:

This is going to be EASY, especially with how often Spursf8g repeats himself...watch closley how this fool just committed Knicksonline suicide with his statements that include no logic, fact, and just bore the hell out of KO.com members just like how NBA fans are bored of black and white crapsketball by the Saninmiddle of no where, Spurs.

Spursf*g, please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of nonmasculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?

Stop making excuses. Spurs EPICALLY failed to sweep the Knicks as they were suppose to. Thats a fact. Majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans saw the series to be a SWEEP. You're stubbornness has failed you.

Yeah, I'll keep typing in Spanish, it makes everything convenient and frustrating for you, especially a sexually frustrated HICK like you. Putting you in displeasure is almost autopilot for me, provide solid undeniable facts, my logic that was sent from the Gods of truth and wisdom, and expose, insult you in everyway possible like you've never had done to be in your pathetic internet existence.
Keep failing at life, which you gave up on so long ago, so you strive to find an identity online. You can only make me look much cooler than I am by showing yourself as a Hoopshype refugee in a mission to save KBlack who was getting slapped around.

Are you profoundly retarded? (This is a yes and no question; since you have extreme difficulty comprehending between the concept of a simple question)
I hope you understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex. Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG; just like Robinson who's a tremendous athlete/scorer but lacks other dimensions that make him an adequate PG. You went from blowing Arroyo off as not worthy to agreeing that's adequate. Oh how you failed yourself.
I see everything from the reality window, while you got the blinds down and can't see a damn thing.

You quote me word for word because you fail to present a strong case for yourself. My words are blessed by the angels and spirits descended from heaven. I have transcended my ego, why do you strive for in attempting to challenge such a icon like myself?

Your reasons for this argument is almost as pathetic and ineffective as your writing style and IQ.

Lakers > Spurs

Kobe is selfish? He's the MVP and the leader of the best team in the NBA. Being the best doesn't mean the man is selfish.

What does mentally get pass by the Spurs mean? Spurs barely got pass by New Orleans in Game 7. You're acting like Spurs swept them. New Orleans are the more improved team now with Posey, and a lot of their young guys getting more experience in the league, which can only mean a more competitive team. Chris Paul would school Tony Parker, and right now is the best PG in the world and is making a strong case for MVP. Spurs are no match once again.

What does Artest "crazy" have to do with his preformance? Artest brings his team to the highest level of competition. Look at the Pacers when they
won 60 games.
Or even the sad Sacramento Kings who should of won only 20 games with that roster, Artest almost duplicated that.

Rockets were a great team before Artest, now with Ron, they're contenders and have a top 3 defense in the NBA with the Celtics and Jazz, both teams who are superior to the Spurs.

Spurs have given up over 100 points a game so far this year, their defense has look prehistoric, old, slow and not up to date, like your swagger.

Hes now backtracking in the corner and is now submitting to saying Spurs aren't the best, when they pathetic attempted to give reasons why they're better than the top 4 teams in the West. Putting the Celtics aside, you beat yourself here man. Not even the diehard Spurs fanbase of 9 people total would agree with your severely depressed ass.

You know a zero thing about sports to believe you can develop skill with experience.
Your theory will fail in all professional textbooks, conferences and basic logic of all sports.
Your skill progresses and develops within experience and repetition of success or execution.
Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
Plus, its even simpler to read Ian's draft profile. One of his weaknesses is his fundamentals and skills. He was drafted mostly for his size and athletic ability.

"Good athlete... Long arms... Solid rebounder... Not polished enough... Little offensive game... D-League material for now."

His draft profile:

"At this point in his basketball career, he is still very raw and what many would call a "project" ... Still very raw offensively .... Has no shot outside of 8-10 feet ... Limited offensive skills, besides rebounding and dunking ... Strength is his biggest question mark right now. He is very good at establishing position down low, but is rarely strong enough to keep it ... Must pout on weight without losing much agility, but he's such a strong athlete, that shouldn't be a problem ... The same goes for rebounding... Must get better at anticipating shots and not try to block everything ..."

So your theory is that Udoka will become like Bowen within a few years? Do you realize Udoka is 31. He's no rookie with room to grow in. He's reached his ceiling like most 31 year old NBA players do, especially a low quality player like himself.
You're reaching too far from reality. Stay close to reality here and just learn how to co-sign with the facts. Udoka is a solid defender, but he'll never make the all NBA defensive first team, or 2nd team in his life time. He's not even a full time player...you're really a stupid man.

Almost = estimation.
37 estimated = 40.
You obviously have a 3rd education of math. Nice attribute to add to your resume for any application involving occupations that have to offer jobs to unskilled, overweight, and profoundly retarded dudes like you.

Spurs are ranked 24th in the NBA in defense right now. They haven't shown any in week 1.
Do I think Spurs defense will be that bad? Of course not. But it won't be good enough to replace their limited offense.

Spurs have brought NBA basketball to its lowest level and made the NBA the bottom of the top 3 sports in baseball, basketball, and football in the United States.

They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's cock.

Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

You're repeated yourself now too much. Spurs championship = a death blow for the NBA, NBA fans, cure for AIDS and the United States of America. No one wants the Spurs to win, most people in the world can't even find San Antonio on a map or has heard of it. Are you even from San Antonio or are you some fake ass bandwagon fool? Either option, its still the most pathetic thing to claim as a sports fan.

I'm a Knicks fan, despite the losses, no one can deny the rich history that lies in the organization and MSG. I cannot be any prouder.

Fall back with your cotton candy chest...lol @ you getting paranoid and intimidated so easily, you would get pressed up in a minute. I do this for my own personal enjoyment, but you finally did something smart in being a coward by doing the typical "I'll be going there soon" response. So lets expect your statements that will avoid conflict, what else can you expect from an unskilled, uneducated, unemployed out of shape hick man with no knowledge in sports or life itself?

BTW, reading a forum for two years and not posting = another alias on this site creating a screenname and is too scared to post on their ID because they've been slapped by MSG or I. Its even more pathetic you've been afraid to post for two years to get your feelings hurt.

Thats a 1st degree homicide. Those kids got killed every way.

Im still in shock by how badly they got outswagged :shock2:

Khan'd

333vggz.jpg

KBlack25

Starter

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Thanks for the preamble.

What does KBlack have to do with it? What is your obsession with this guy? And what is your obsession with homosexuality? If you're gay, people aren't gonna judge you man. There's nothing wrong with it.

Stop making excuses. Spurs EPICALLY failed to sweep the Knicks as they were suppose to. Thats a fact.
LOL It's a fact? I feel somewhat silly having to refer you to the dictionary to look up the word "fact" but in this situation it seems necessary. Go look it up.

Majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans saw the series to be a SWEEP.
hahaha really? Prove it please.
You're stubbornness has failed you.
Better than my idiocy failing me. Can't say the same for you.
Ok. Why do I care?

Yeah, I'll keep typing in Spanish, it makes everything convenient and frustrating for you, especially a sexually frustrated HICK like you.
A hick? That's a new one. I was born in Michigan to parents with Eastern European ancestry. I moved to San Antonio when I was three. Also, it obvious you have no clue what the demographics are of San Antonio. Dallas has the hicks. San Antonio has the Hispanics.
Putting you in displeasure is almost autopilot for me
I'm actually having fun. You sputtering and going to personal attacks is a sign you have no idea what you're talking about
provide solid undeniable facts
Like what? The "Fact" the Spurs failed in 1999 even though they won the title? Those kind of "facts"?
my logic that was sent from the Gods of truth and wisdom, and expose, insult you in everyway possible like you've never had done to be in your pathetic internet existence.
LOL
Do you know me? How do you know anything about me? Are you just projecting? Me thinks yes.

I'll go with no. Did I win?

I hope you understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex.
So one can be "one of the best" at something yet still be "just adequate"? Really? You wanna go with that?
Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG
Uh. If he was "one of the best" passers in the league he would have a job. You're dumb.
just like Robinson who's a tremendous athlete/scorer but lacks other dimensions that make him an adequate PG.
Maybe because he's 5 foot nothing? Ever think of that?
You went from blowing Arroyo off as not worthy to agreeing that's adequate. Oh how you failed yourself.
I did? Where did I AGREE he was adequate?
Not really.
Your poetry is exquisite.

You quote me word for word because you fail to present a strong case for yourself.
No I do it because it annoys you.
My words are blessed by the angels and spirits descended from heaven. I have transcended my ego, why do you strive for in attempting to challenge such a icon like myself?
...Have I been debating with a f*cking nutcase this entire time? I didn't even realize it.

Kinda like Houston in 1995?

My IQ? What's your IQ? I bet mine's higher.

Lakers > Spurs
Possibly.

And without Ginobili
Possibly
Kobe is selfish?
Uh yeah.
He's the MVP and the leader of the best team in the NBA. Being the best doesn't mean the man is selfish.
Did you follow the Lakers before the Gasol trade?

What does mentally get pass by the Spurs mean? Spurs barely got pass by New Orleans in Game 7. You're acting like Spurs swept them.
No I'm acting like NO was so close to winning and couldn't do it. See Phoenix.
New Orleans are the more improved team now with Posey, and a lot of their young guys getting more experience in the league, which can only mean a more competitive team. Chris Paul would school Tony Parker, and right now is the best PG in the world and is making a strong case for MVP.
An actually coherent and seemigly well thought out argument. Congratulations.
Spurs are no match once again.
Damn

won 60 games.
How about when he got suspended for a bunch of games? See any problem with that? Can he be the highest level of competition if he's sitting on the bench?
I never said he wasn't good. I'm just using your skills of seeing the future to see that he'll get suspended again.

Possibly.

My swagger? Are you serious? As far as the points are concered I can say I expected it. They're always weak on D to start the year. They progressively get better until they're top 3 in the league.

Do I win some kind of prize? Maybe a miniature of the 1999 Larry O'Brien that the Spurs so epically failed to win...wait.

Hes now backtracking in the corner and is now submitting to saying Spurs aren't the best
Hmmm, I don't believe I ever said they were the best. Wouldn't that make it impossible to backtrack?
when they pathetic attempted to give reasons why they're better than the top 4 teams in the West.
I see you're too stupid to realize I was making fun of you there. Kudos.
Putting the Celtics aside, you beat yourself here man. Not even the diehard Spurs fanbase of 9 people total would agree with your severely depressed ass.
Whatever you say there big guy.

I know "a zero thing"? Grammar FAIL.
I didn't realize I had submitted my theory for further review.
Um...ok?
I don't need to convince anyone. Most certainly not you.
LOL it has been proven he has no experience? How do you prove that Einstein?
I'm sorry I don't read draft profiles 3 years after a player is drafted.

I don't visit hoopshype.

His draft profile:

Again a draft profile is nice. If it was 2005. His skills are in his defense. From what I saw of him last year he is an excellent help defender. He blocks and alters shots very well.

When did Bowen become a top defender in the league? I'll let you look that one up.
You're reaching too far from reality. Stay close to reality here and just learn how to co-sign with the facts. Udoka is a solid defender, but he'll never make the all NBA defensive first team, or 2nd team in his life time. He's not even a full time player
Again that remains to be seen. If he's given Bowen minutes I believe he can be a great defender.
...you're really a stupid man.
Says the monkey with a keyboard.

Almost = estimation.
37 estimated = 40.
haha why do you keep referring to my weight? Have you ever seen me? Do you know how much I weigh? And 37 is 3 years away from 40. If he was 39 going on 40 then I could see someone saying almost. But not in this case when a new year can mean a huge drop in production/minutes.

Why do you keep saying this? Are you stuck on repeat?
Already replied to this. The season is 2 going on 3 games in for the Spurs.
Possibly though I strongly disagree in your prediction.

I'm just crying over your crappy english.

Again, whatever you say. Good luck proving it was the Spurs that did it.

Go for it. It doesn't frustrate me. I simply don't care about ratings. As long as my team wins, it's all background noise. I guess you don't feel the same. Sucks for you.

Hard to say. Could be the small market. Could be big broadcasters like ESPN always ragging on the Spurs for being "boring". Jury's out.
They have no FANBASE
Even if that were true I'm not sure I'd care. Like I said. Championships = good. Everyting else = don't care.

You're repeated yourself now too much. Spurs championship = a death blow for the NBA, NBA fans, cure for AIDS and the United States of America. No one wants the Spurs to win, most people in the world can't even find San Antonio on a map or has heard of it.
Well if you keep repeating yourself I gotta keep repeating my answers. I don't give a sh*t about ratings. I'll take championships over ratings any day of the week. And if you wouldn't then you're not a real fan.
Are you even from San Antonio or are you some fake ass bandwagon fool?
I wasn't born in SA no, but I moved there when I was 3. Every sports memory I have is from San Antonio. Are you really from NY or are you just a Marbury nuthugger?
Either option, its still the most pathetic thing to claim as a sports fan.
It's pathetic to claim I'm a fan of a team that has 4 titles in the past decade? If you say so. How does it feel to be the fan of a franchise that hasn't won a title since 1973?

Well that answers that question. Your team hasn't won in over 3 decades but you insult a team that has been one of the best teams in the last 10 years. Awesome.

Huh? I asked for your address and name. Are you too frightened to give it you me? You can PM it to me if you like. I'll let people know here when I receive so they don't continue to see you as a huge pussy.
Oh and I really am planning on coming to NY soon. Like I said I have a friend who is a big Knicks fan who lives there. A lot of college friends live in the north east. I'll be waiting for that PM.

Akamu

The King

Look at this slug puto coming out of the closet splashing out his forever held man love for Metro.

You want to come out of left field just to attack someone on this site? who are you? and why is metrocard on your mind 24/7? crawl back into the hole you came out of this isn't the love connections site.

You have the temporary nerve to talk about contributions yet you provide only 2 posts in 2 years, along with reading and stalking metrocard's posts all year long then nervously awaiting for the right time to strike and express your strongly beheld love for him when other inferior posters try to take him out.

Your a Grade A imbecile, it only proves that your just a worm trying to rubb off swag from a superior poster.

Save your stimulating discussions for playgirl chatrooms, remove your potato chip soft ass and go formulate another lame ass sentimental comment for next year.

See you next year jackass :thumbsup:

-Team Starbury General