KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

metrocard

Legend
Spurs stfu

Get 'em, boy.

Spurs, you're a depressed clown.
1z4v6nb.gif

Your ugly cracker mother would drop on her knees into doggy screaming my name "Jose" in my "projects", trust me; she has platano fever.
failure.jpg

You took mad loses from the beginning, everyone has confirmed it; is that frustrating you? Take it easy hickman, its just the internet; you can't win them all.
youregay3tc3fb.gif

Your a homosexual, or lack masculinity; same both ways. Evidence? Reread your sensitive post.
Spurs championship = has no meaning in the world of sports. Similar to your existence in life since you spend so much time trolling on forums. Are you unemployed and fat? Don't lie, only a person with such a boring lifestyle would be as pathetic as you.

Prove that the majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans didn't expect the series to be a SWEEP.
Your biggest problem in posting and why no here respects you is that you don't prove facts; you just spew a lot of lame stuff that doesn't show you know anything about the topic.
643n6ah.gif

So keep sighing, I know your frustrated that you can't provide any answers. Even when you though, they get shot down more easily than you and NyKnicks126 getting deaded by chicas.
I talk about your personal life because you already made me understand you're a scumbag with no attributes or personality. Reality is your life. Your life is shit. I don't need to interview you, you are what I say. Cry about it, puto. You're just being made look like a fool who's insecure and cares too much about what some "demigod" states on a forum. Thank you for confirming my superiority.
Its obvious you mix KBlack's precum in your oatmeal; denying it will only make it look more obvious.

Stay mad, call yourself stupid. We could go into your low self esteem, but thats a whole another case study. Your a new level of depressed and unmotivated. Is this the only thing you do with your life? Go get a job whiteboy.

You care what I say because I'm your superior. You go to bed utilizing all your thoughts focused directly on me. Its not a bad thing, because I'm the bomb.
You live in the middle of no where, you probably ever been in a city your whole life, Napoleon Dynamite. Stop boring the forum with your imaginary friends from NYC, Paris, and Tokoyo. No one talks to hicks from Midofnowhere, Texas.

Your statements have no logic or substance. Your answers are elementary and really simple to declare invalid. I wish you spend more time answering that bitching, so I could continue to expose you the fool you are, but I and the other Knicksonline.com members see your defense shell where you avoid spitting facts due to incapability of using logic and facts to help your argument by typing a lot of irrelevant statements that mean nothing.

So you agree with me about:

You don't understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex, if so prove other wise. Its taken you 3-4 post and you still haven't came up with an answer, thanks for confirming your mental retardation.

But it frustrates that you can't make a point, so you cry at the end of your reply? Someone's mad. Keep showing your anger, its making this sweeter for me. :peace:

You're really slow, how do you agree with one thing, but then contradict yourself?

Knight is great at PASSING, just like how Arroyo is great at pick and roll, just like how Eddie House is good at shooting.
Adequate is normally C-C+ level, agreed?
Adequate PG's are GOOD or GREAT at some attributes and BAD or TERRIBLE at other attributes which averages out to them staying in the adequate NBA level of PG ability.
Its really simple.
Thinking would help you, just don't try too hard because we've seen you do that a lot and made a fool of yourself with contradictions and false thoughts that are outdated and not up to date.

According to whom?

Again, just because it's in your dreams doesn't mean it actually happens. What class of homosexual are you?
If you say so.

Ok.

Robinson > Roger Mason.
Prove so other wise.

Robinson is making case for 6th man of the year.
15 ppg
48% FG
44% 3pt
2.5 steals
4.1 rebounds
4.5 assist
in 29 minutes

CAREER 36 PER MINUTE
Robinson
17 ppg
4.1 rebounds
3.5 assist
42% FG
37% 3pt

Mason
13 ppg
3 rebounds
2.9assist
40% FG
38% 3pt

Robinson has more potential and room to grow, along with his good work ethic and love for the game, and the fact he's growing in a system that will inflate his numbers and utilize him at the most optimal level doesn't even make it a competition. You're a fool for even questioning this. Everyone on this site knows you have no comeback for this, just admit to your ignorance and save yourself some time(but in reality you don't have any goals or plans, so time doesn't matter to you)

Your source of reference is odenized and other blogs?
ee8b2e1fee67.gif

you're using people's opinions and blog writings as your source of reference....
2ni89x5.gif

wow, atleast you have a reason for breaking the record for most ignorant statements texted. You're still a stupid fat guy though.

You don't think Kobe's competitiveness and leadership doesn't help the team excel to the next level? Whatever honestly, its not like you have an education on team sports and sports psychology.

I noticed you get dumber the more you type, its really funny.

You said:
Like when he was suspended 86 games in 2004? Logical enough for ya?

Well, how is that "logic"? He got suspended for that long 4 years ago.
Is your logic that Ron Artest has a 4 year cycle where he becomes uncontrollable crazy till the point he's suspended 86 games or in the range?

You're a fool with no common sense.
Artest has been good, and wants to win. The Rockets love his presence and Artest's addition has made the Rockets one of the elite 4 in the West. They now have a devastating and dynamic defense that will prove to be big in the playoffs.

10 reasons? You can't provide 10 reasons? Are you afraid of the number 10? Or are you too foolish to come up with one reason? I said 10 reasons but I wanted to challenge you to the impossible, and you failed to answer with 10 reasons. Keep failing yourself, more laughs for me.
35ml1t5.gif

You said Spurs front line is a year older...lmao, do you realize how old is their frontline? You act like they just entered their prime, idiot.

You're fat, 99% of people in Texas are fat. You do no physical activity and troll internet forums, which increases your chances of being fat to 200%. Its like a 300% possibility that your fat. Cry about it. Facts are u'fact. :afro:

You're annoyed; a good sign of sign of one who's annoyed is when they go into defensive mode and are stuck in denial. Thanks for letting me know I'm doing a good job on giving you an cable modem ass kicking. Damn chico, imagine the pain your brain must go through after having to deal with my post and feel so foolish when you come into the reality that you're unable to come up with ONE logical statement that proves to be true.

It's not annoying me. You think you have this ability to read people's minds. You don't. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. How can I possibly prove a player who has only a few NBA games under his belt has a great skill set? Keep posting it. See if I care.

Show me ways to develop skill without experience and prove that player has skill with playin experience, coach.
Don't be afraid to use more than 10 words here, fatboy.
I want an answer, faggot! Come on prove your theory right, don't transfer to another train and change what you stated.
Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
CONVINCE US, hick. I'll keep posting this till you submit; you already confirmed its annoying you.

Europe and the NBDL isn't the NBA.
Heres your homework.
Provide stats from Europe(we know that you don't know what team he played for *as your run to Google this second to look it up*)
I want a 100 word explanation on how his performance in Europe and the NBDL will correlate to him playing in the NBA as a productive player.

You believe.
You don't know.
You haven't shown the forum what you know.
Stop preaching beliefs about your scrubs with NBA future and starting stating reality.
80% of you roster can't acquire a starting job on most NBA teams. When Roger Mason; a man who started only 12 games in his life is your 4th best talent(Duncan, Ginobili, Parker), you've failed as a franchise on terms of stocking up on talent for the future.

Range, close?
2ewekae.gif

same shit. You're just holding on to this too much because you've been exposed on every other point. I understand, but I'll let you get this one. Cherish this moment, since your little claim to fame is that 37 is not close to 40. Such a statement, you're brilliant.

Spurs are 24th in the NBA in offense.
Spurs are 20th in the NBA in defense
Spurs are 22th in the NBA in Point DIFF +/-

Spurs are 2-5 with no Parker or Ginobili, getting their ass kicked by the Rockets right now...they have no hope, and won't be able to compete with the elite of the west; Jazz, Lakers, Rockets and Hornets: These are the 4 teams you failed to prove that the Spurs are better than.
1210137149835.gif

Your depressed white ass
doneforthenight-1.jpg

KBlack, you're a b*tch.
You come to the defense of a Spurs fan who got exposed left and right.
All because you're upset you couldn't spend all your useless free time playing on your 93938th different fantasy league team. All because no one wanted to join your whack ESPN league. All because you didn't get the rules and regulations you wanted in my league.
All you've done is cry about me "attacking" people. I don't really care about the internet, so most of what I say is out of my freedom and creativity. I have no respect or regard for you, especially a scumbag like you.
If your feelings got hurt, thats way too ****ing bad. Sorry if you lost sleep over this, but you really need to move on and get over something so ****ing stupid. I don't even check this stupid ass league because I barely have time to be on the computer ****ing around.

I am UNETHICAL, arrogant; but I provide the facts and always have the ammo to defend myself from anyone who doubts me. I guess thats what makes me such a controversial poster.
Peace. :afro:

The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the fukk up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the fukk outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

We took out everyone on this site.

Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

I remember we had semi-beef in the beginning when you weren't so critical of Isiah, but your status blew up when you started dominating dudes in debates, provided a lot of interesting facts, and spoke the truth on every current event that happened with the Knicks. Then you started making the game threads and cool off topic threads which is when I knew you became King.

I get too much credited, guys like GetReal, Kiyaman, ABCD, homer, Starts, Allen, Knicks15...Pricey...etc, so many people I forgot, but each one of those guys have their own style which makes this forum a pleasure to read. When you have depressed clowns like Spursfag and KWhack degrading the forum to elementary level, you know have to put these clowns in check.

Metro Dude you have to be a chick. Women don't even go on rants like you when dissagreed with. Do you read the posts or just look for people to bash with stupid pointless insults? I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you chief but there are no "Kings" of this sight, and the only "elementary level's" here are caused by needless insults for other people's opinions. Who the hell are you to say "clowns need to be put in check"? Because they don't agree with you. YOUR A JOKE there Cyberthug hahaha! Gay this, Homo that, Isiah sexual WTF? Keep your homesexual tendancey's to youfself thank you. When you bring Basketball Knowlage to your arguments they are good to read, but 90% of the time all you do is insult people (way to make the sight enjoyable for everyone Metro) At least the people here that don't agree with you and your Boy Steph (still holing on hahaha!) will admit that he has great Basketball skills, but I haven't once read anything you've posted here agreeing with us that Steph is a chemistry killer or is a couple cards shy of a full deck? Your a 1 sided fool, team looks pretty good with-out steph hugh?....... I know I know if steph were playing............ In the words of your boy MSG, "**** outta here"

Go get a job whiteboy.

Racist ?

You care what I say because I'm your superior. because I'm the bomb.

Big Head?

You live in the middle of no where, you probably ever been in a city your whole life, No one talks to hicks from Midofnowhere, Texas.

Really? I have "country friends"

What class of homosexual are you?

There are Class's (wow you know a lot about Homosexuals?????)

You're still a stupid fat guy though.

Cause he's from Texas?

And all Black people like chicken, and all white people are part of the KKK, all Itialians are part of the mob, Ireshmen are all Drunks YOUR A FOOL METRO and I have lost all respect for your dumb Racist ass!

You said Spurs front line is a year older...lmao, do you realize how old is their frontline? You act like they just entered their prime, idiot.

So they must not be a year older?

Spurs are 24th in the NBA in offense.
Spurs are 20th in the NBA in defense
Spurs are 22th in the NBA in Point DIFF +/-

Your bashing a team that became a Dynasty while we were winning 30 games a year? Not smart Metro, Not smart.

Your depressed white ass
doneforthenight-1.jpg

^^^^ Very cute Metro.

I am UNETHICAL, arrogant; but I provide the facts and always have the ammo to defend myself from anyone who doubts me. I guess thats what makes me such a controversial poster.
Peace. :afro:

YOUR A RACIST, HOMOPHOBE AND THE MOST ARROGANT MUTHER ****ER I'VE EVER HAD THE DIS-PLEASURE OF COMMING ACROSS, CLASSLESS, COMPLETELY CLASSLESS.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the fukk up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the fukk outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

We took out everyone on this site.

Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

lol, y u lieying, me and metro were like the only marbury supporters on this board, i go and read some of the posts i made and i cant believe how much i supported marbury, the same thing team starburst says today is the same shyt i was saying back then...there was actually a time when metro wanted starburst off the team

metrocard

Legend
I'm the King.
You're not that serious.
So I'll take this as a joke.
Original, you're really not such an original poster, when have you said anything insightful or important besides unoriginal Marbury rants as if he drilled your mom in the culo like a jackhammer into concrete.

I don't want anyone to agree with me, nor don't care. When you can't back up a point with no facts, then that gives me the green light to open a can of whoop ass, because Stone Cold said so.

Only homosexual men tell other men thank you, you proved my point.
Its not like you get sex anyway, so talking about sexual preference is an uncomfortable topic for you.

Why are you coming to the defense of a Spurs fan? I don't care if you like my post, coming to the defense of a Spurs fan should get you banned from this site. If you're not connected with that Knicks that well(who the **** is from Upstate NY?, not even Yonkers/Westchester) then I could understand why you don't have the pasison of a real Knicks fan and the understanding of the team.

BTW, upstate has mad hicks and Upstate NY is probably the least urban area in the whole Northeast. Of course you would have country friends, any city friends would just be pretenders.

How can you call me racist because I said whiteboy, but then you bring up

OrginalKnicksfag quote:

all Black people like chicken, and all white people are part of the KKK, all Itialians are part of the mob, Ireshmen are all Drunks.

WTF?

You just played yourself.

datruth, you're actually right; I remember those days. I wanted everyone off the team.
I gotta go to work, I'll come back to talk more about that.

Let me fill you in on a little secret jack-ass aka Metro, I was born in the Bronx way back in "77" lived there with my Mom untill like 5 or 6 moved to Yonkers (just off Tucuho RD (by the Ice rink) and we also lived about 4 blocks from the raceway (PS 5 and 14) untill I was 12 then we moved out on to the Island (Shirley) yeah out by the Hamptons Hommie :) and then we moved upstate when I was 15. Oh yeah did I mention my Grandfather played for the Original Knicks and had the first recorded NBA assaist and went on to scout for the Knicks after his playing days were done? (Leo Ace Gotlieb, go ahead and look it up) So to tell me I'm not a true New Yorker or Knicks fan is just plain RETARDED!

As for my sexuality and anyone elses on this sight its really none of your buisness. You sound like a little punk calling everyone gay that dosen't agree with you and you think that makes you a good poster :p jackass. By the way give me 30 minuts with Pocahontis (with-out my Wife knowing) and she'd spit on you the next time she saw you :)

As for the racist "quote" of mine, anyone that read the post can see that it was sarcasm and I was refering to what you wrote....jackass. My best friends name is Efrin Rivera and my Brother in law is Javier Rodregez (or however Javi spells his last name) so yeah I'm a huge racist.....jackass

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SPEAK ABOUT SO JUST SIT DOWN AND DRINK A TALL GLASS OF SHUT THE HELL UP :)

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
You look like an American Idol tryout, and I'm just sitting here with a Simon swagger watching your pathetic sad performance.

You lived in the city for like 5 months, and you haven't been there in 100 hundreds year. The only thing NYC is your putabitch mother and your old stinky dead grandfather.

Your grandfather had the first recorded "assaist", I'm pretty sure he did since no one records assaists, dumbass.

Efrin Rivera is probably a sell out to have such an successful loser like you as a friend, you know one hispanic, I guess that makes you cool with all of them. Typical racist unaware whiteboy mentality.

Post a picture of you and your wife, guarantee all of us would be laughing hysterically. You already dug yourself in a deep hole, how you redeem yourself instead of being a frustrated coward who has never had a relevant post on this site till he decided to look for attention by saying my name.

Is this the new trend? Dudes getting famous off the name "metrocard"? SMH...

You look like an American Idol tryout, and I'm just sitting here with a Simon swagger watching your pathetic sad performance.

What preformance?

You lived in the city for like 5 months

"5 months" can you even read?

The only thing NYC is your putabitch mother and your old stinky dead grandfather.

This just shows your lack of class.

Your grandfather had the first recorded "assaist", I'm pretty sure he did since no one records assaists, dumbass.

Look it up like I said "dumbass" The game believe it or not was in Toronto.

Efrin Rivera is probably a sell out to have such an successful loser like you as a friend, you know one hispanic,

Still can't count ^

I guess that makes you cool with all of them. Typical racist unaware whiteboy mentality.

You are such a simple little boy :) you amuse me, Whitboy mentality? What does that mean exactly ?....... you racist bitch.

Post a picture of you and your wife, guarantee all of us would be laughing hysterically. You already dug yourself in a deep hole, how you redeem yourself instead of being a frustrated coward who has never had a relevant post on this site till he decided to look for attention by saying my name.

You know that's funny cause I thaught the same thing when I saw your ugly ass on the sight, you look like that terrorist dummy that the comedian on comedy central has Jeff Dunham. I'm not going to bag on your "friend" becuase she has nothing to do with this, and once again I have class.

Is this the new trend? Dudes getting famous off the name "metrocard"? SMH...

"Dudes Getting Famous" you are a retard, who's looking for fame in here besides you? Bitch.

Am I getting under your skin yet? Bitch

Anyone reading these posts are laughing at you you fool, you don't respond to not 1 question I ask and when I prove all of your points wrong you call me fat guy like youv'e ever seen me? Your such a bitch :)

metrocard

Legend
Your not losing weight just sitting your fatass naked; being a bitch on the computer all day.
I'm off to workout/study.
Peace puto.

Cool. And your name is Jose? I don't wanna get there and not know which project you're in.

I've been taking "mad loses"? Ya see, when you try and insult someone (especially when you go off on their writing style) you might wanna proof read.

I'm not a homosexual no matter what happens in your dreams.

If you say so. I'll have to blot away my tears by looking at the 1999 Larry O'Brien Trophy.
Again. I don't care.

*sigh* that's not how this works my young friend. When YOU say something stupid, YOU have to back it up. I can't prove a negative.

Yet you keep talking about my personal life.

Defensive? I'm just wondering why you keep bringing him up. He hasn't exactly been a big participant in our little discussion. Do you have a crush on him or something?

I guess I am stupid. You seem to know everything about me so it must be true if you say it is. Guilty as charged. I'm beginning to wonder if this is all an act or if you're really this delusional.

Says the person with 3400+ posts (most short stories) in 2 years.

Why should I care what you say? Oh that's right. God speaks to you and angels and everything. My mistake.
It's not a problem no. We're not on the streets. You're a wannabe who needs to post on internet forums to feel badass.

Ok
Huh? I'm responding to your idiotic points.

There are answers to statements? That's a new one. There are answers to questions. I'm not sure I've ever seen an answer to a statement before.

No I do understand that. Equating them seems a little ridiculous to me. Then again I don't have a gay crush on Carlos Arroyo so I can sort of understand why you would equate them.

Wrong about what? You said, "Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG" I think you just contradicted yourself.
Good for him. Bad for you for saying he couldn't "fulfill a full time job now"
I see you don't understand hypotheticals. Kudos again.

According to whom?

Again, just because it's in your dreams doesn't mean it actually happens. What class of homosexual are you?
If you say so.

Ok.

I'm assuming you're asking if I have any other "evidence" of Kobe being selfish. It's hard to tell what with your atrocious command of the english language.
http://www.odenized.com/2008/01/kobe-still-selfish.html
http://www.helium.com/knowledge/50279-is-kobe-bryant-a-selfish-player
http://justgivemethestats.wordpress.com/2007/11/15/selfish-kobe-rejects-trade-to-pistons/
http://www.thehoya.com/node/15922
These are just a few links that delve into the question of Kobe's selfishness.

Thanks. And it's "you're" or "you are".

I provided some reading material for you. Unfortunately there aren't many pictures so you'll have to actually read.

It does when the mentality of a player is concerned. Can we say with any certainty that Kobe will be a team player for the entire season? Especially if they go on a losing streak.

No I didn't. Please provide evidence of such a statement.
What should I have done?
So why are you so fond of it?

Like when he was suspended 86 games in 2004? Logical enough for ya?

LOL 10 reasons? Why that arbitrary number? I said they usually end up top 3 (which is supported by the facts). I said I think they'll do the same this year because their defense hasn't really changed except their front line is a year older. Stop putting words in my mouth please.

Again I was making fun of you when I listed those teams and reasons they wouldn't beat the Spurs. I see you're too stupid to realize it.

Is this a test? You keep attacking me for being "fat" or "chubby". Answer me this question and then I'll answer every question you ever ask. Have you ever seen me?

It's not annoying me. You think you have this ability to read people's minds. You don't. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. How can I possibly prove a player who has only a few NBA games under his belt has a great skill set? Keep posting it. See if I care.

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

He has been in Europe and the NBDL. The National Basketball DEVELOPMENTAL League.

Prove I post at hoopshype. You'll have a hell of a time since I don't.
Whose cock? Why are you so obsessed with cock?

his draft profile from 3 years ago. Got it.

No.
No. Never said it did. That's why I use this nice little word "believe". I believe he can become a great defender. Unlike you I can't see the future.

I'm not in Texas. How do I present myself as such?

Yes.

It's in the range of close to 40? So it's not actually close. It's just in the range. Gotcha.
I'm not a complicated guy, no.

I care. That's all that matters to me.
Couldn't care less.
Neither is "35 years without a title".

Don't care.

It has been a rough start to the season to be sure. I'm concerned with the defense right now but as I've said before they always start slow. Last night did show us that George Hill will most likely take Jacque Vaughn's backup job. He and Anthony Tolliver led a comeback but fell short in the end. I'm encouraged by some things and discouraged by others.

I guess they're on pace for 0-82. Since you can see the future can you tell me if they'll win a game?

Last time I checked there are 82 games in the season, not 3.
Scared to comeback to what point? I've already said I'm not saying they're best team in the league or even the West. You keep saying I did but you like to lie. And I'm not the one that keeps talking about cocks. You have that distinct honor.

Don't care.

What question?!?!?!?

I disagree. Are you saying you wouldn't be proud of a Knicks title if the ratings were down? Do you really feel that much of a need to be loved? That's kinda sad.
I do and I'm fairly sure there are many thousands like me.
I'm the one repeating myself? That's rich.
So because they lose in ratings they're "losers". I guess it's time to hand back those trophies. Your logic is unflappable!

Never said there was and why do I care? Also, do the Knicks have one of, if not the, best Power Forward of all time?

Where do you work? See this is how you have conversations with people. You don't just make sh*t up about them and keep saying it to make it true.
No I just happen to be able to use a computer during my day.
Jesus?

ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!

Look this is fun and all but we're going in circles. You keep attributing statements to me that I never made. I keep injecting logic into our discussion. You keep saying I'm fat even though you've never seen me etc. Come with something new (and preferably not as long) please.

This is funny shit! I call it "Metrofag Owned all Day" I really enjoyed it. (all except for the spurs beating the knicks in "99" stuff :))

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
You lived in the city for like 5 months, and you haven't been there in 100 hundreds year. The only thing NYC is your putabitch mother and your old stinky dead grandfather.

Sorry I just had to point this out. Continue.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
damn metro, we got all these stalkers now. Thats what happens when your the best. Everyone wants a piece of the champs...:lol: you fakkits go find another site to "take over", ko is ran by team starbury

damn metro, we got all these stalkers now. Thats what happens when your the best. Everyone wants a piece of the champs...:lol: you fakkits go find another site to "take over", ko is ran by team starbury

Self appointed "Best" means absolutly nothing MSG. I like what you do for the game threads but you are so blinded by your love for Starbury (or Metro's Jizz in your eyes) that you can't see your on a sinking ship. Neither one of you or for that matter most of "team Starbury" come to finish a debate. You guy's come in insult posts that don't agree with your opinion and have no facts to back yourselves up , you say "hey your a fag" and "Marbury is the best"...... real ****ing intellagent when your "boy" isn't even going to be a KNICK soon? What's that MSG **** otta herrre, yeah I got if chief.:thumbsup: