Vegas sets Knicks at Over/Under 32.5 Wins

richtree

Rotation player
Lower than I thought.....makes me feel worse....

Vegas gets paid to be right....now 40 wins seems impossible

--

richtree

KBlack25

Starter
Vegas is usually pretty on point, but the Tampa Bay Rays opened like at 250:1 to win the World Series at the beginning of the season. Just shows you that the games aren't played in Vegas, they are played on a basketball court. Still, it's about 10 games more than they won last year.

my boy won 9g's on the celtics last year because he took them right after the Allen trade and right before the KG trade (or vise versa)

either way, dude above me's right (nohomo), anything can happen....with the team we got right NOW though? yeah 40 wins seems tough, we cant even get a solid starting 5 by the end of the preseason or 8 man rotation...hope their doing their homework these last few days

Paul1355

All Star
that's lower than what they will win.

35-40 if they don't get hit with injuries to important players.

Vegas can be right if they get hit with injuries frequently.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Lower than I thought.....makes me feel worse....

Vegas gets paid to be right....now 40 wins seems impossible

--

richtree

I'd take that bet in a New York minute! 33 wins is all it would take to win that bet, yeah I think we can do that. Thats the same number of wins Isiah got his first season as coach with a team that was hurt down the stretch.

Let me call my bookie right now!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I dont see 15 Knick wins in the the first 41 games.... I see alot of blowouts...
So do I, unless the Knicks start Marbury and Wilson Chandler. Chris Duhon and Quentin Richardson are D League starters, not NBA starters.

GetRealistic

Starter
So do I, unless the Knicks start Marbury and Wilson Chandler. Chris Duhon and Quentin Richardson are D League starters, not NBA starters.

So even though Wilson Chandler is going to play 30 + minutes off the bench which will be more then Q will play. And Marbury will play 20 + minutes were going to lose games because there not starters? Good logic...

Talk about blind hate towards Duhon.. I can listen to the Chandler over Q arguement but it stops there. Duhon isn't going to single handedly win you games but i guarantee he won't lose you games. Pass first defensive point guards tend to be a positive.

Were going to lose games because 1 thru 15 were not a good team, not because Chris Duhon is the starter.