Curry not in rotation (what a surprise)

nyk_nyk

All Star
Curry is not in D'Antoni's eight or nine man rotation and it doesn't bother me one bit. What's funny about this is that Curry was surprised to hear it.

Isaiah must have spoiled his silly because you don't come to camp out-of-shape, burst a medicine ball and play badly in the preseason and expect to get your spot back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3669122

portega1968

El Cacique
After playing in four of the seven Knicks' preseason games (including one DNP/coach's decision), Curry was surprised by the news that he is not part of his coach's regular rotation.

"Definitely stunned, especially being that [D'Antoni] didn't tell me that," Curry said Tuesday. "I haven't talked to him. I'm here with him every day. All he has to do is tell me. I'm definitely stunned to hear that."

IS HE REALLY THAT IGNORANT? WHAT A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT THIS LAZY FAT FUK HAS... IF HE WANTS MINUTES, START RUNNING!!!!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Honestly though, the team will have to give him some minutes if they want to trade him. I think he should sit on the bench right next to JJ but we need him to play and produce for teams to wanna take a chance on him.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i couldnt be happier that this fat f**k isn't in the rotation the only way he'll learn is to sit on the bench doing nothing if he really wants to play he'll have to earn it...instead of getting rewarded for bein a fat bastard with starter minutes while Lee who is gonna murder this year sits on the bench behind him

D'Antoni the new era

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Biggest laugh is "I'm in pretty good shape"

Who does this a**hole think he is fooling?

Certainly not the new coach. What he deserves is a breach of contract lawsuit for coming into camp so out of shape.

P.S. I hope that they find a way to place PEwing Jr. into the NDBL until they find a way to unload JJames, so they can get him back later. I do not completely understand why they had to release him to get him into the NDBL. I thought the point of the NDBL was to create a minor leagues.

Paul1355

All Star
Curry might be out sooner that we expected

Curry is not in D'Antoni's eight or nine man rotation and it doesn't bother me one bit. What's funny about this is that Curry was surprised to hear it.

Isaiah must have spoiled his silly because you don't come to camp out-of-shape, burst a medicine ball and play badly in the preseason and expect to get your spot back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3669122

This better not start chemistry problems with Curry and Mike D. Curry sounds like a fat little loser that finally got his spot taken. Reminds me of those kids in school that suck on a team but always play because of politics, and then one day a kid better than them takes the spot. Curry is a sore loser if he is really that suprised to be benched and not playing.

He missed most of pre season
He didn't impress in the Pre-season
David Lee and Zach Randolph have shown to be a good combo that actually scores and rebounds
Mike D's system requires people to be in top shape, move the ball around, and quick shots which Curry is not adapt to.

This can be the beginning for the end with Curry and the Knicks. Honestly if he is going to keep telling the media that him and Mike D have had no communication, that he is surprised to be benched, this smells like a trade.

nykway24

Rookie
http://http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/knicks/archives/2008/10/curry_to_sit_vs.htmlmann im tired hearing about this hoebasket curry saying that he is "shocked" that he is not in the rotation or that he is not used to not being in the starting line-up. can somebody please smack him with that turkey bone hes eating so he can come back to reality. this is the NBA son, your not gonna get babied or speacial treatment just cuase ur tall and big anymore..you have to work for this. and thats the MAJOR difference between him and Zach. as much as he doesnt pass the ball or he is not a team player the mann works. hes a workaholic. something that this fat piece dinosoar shit curry will obviosly never understand

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont understand..... why was Curry allowed to play in the preseason games?????

How many bigman Dantoni got in his rotation now?

metrocard

Legend
I think I may be the only one in this world not surprised by the outcome of Eddy Curry.

I wonder where all those Curry believers are, claiming he was a top 5 center, most dominant in the paint player...etc and all that nonsense they sh*tted out of their mouth...you would hear a mouthful from them if you dare doubted Curry's abilities, workethic and misguided productive.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^ The one and lonely hasnt posted on here in a while, but he signs on a couple times a week. One of these days im gonna make a thread about him and see if he'll finally post in it. I was goin through some old threads the other day and i found the one where he made his youtube debut :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You aren't alone, metro. I wanted Eddy Curry out of this team, the minute I found out Isiah traded 4 picks and 3 players for that 4th tier scrub.

Currysexuals are lucky I'm not the GM, because I would waive his fat ass in a second.

I would also waive Jerome James, Quentin Richardson, and Chris Duhon.

While I agree that Curry should not be surprised that he is not in the rotation, It is surprising at how he's regressed from that break out season a couple of years back.

He showed a lot of potential that year which I doubt he'll ever fulfill now.

He has to leave NY in order to salvage his career. His days here are numbered.

New to the site

hey guys, i'm new to the site, i live in louisville, KY, so needless to say it's very hard to watch the knicks. does anyone know of a site where i can watch streaming live games preferably for free?

Kiyaman

Legend
Isola, wanted to be the first to break this Curry news.

When Curry should have never received any playingtime in the Preseason.

Curry came to camp out of shape! for a new head coach. No Mo said.
He can play after 10 million laps

Between the New York Media and the Walsh/Dantoni pair, we are in for another DELUSIONAL Knick season.
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

KBlack25

Starter
Isola, wanted to be the first to break this Curry news.

When Curry should have never received any playingtime in the Preseason.

Curry came to camp out of shape! for a new head coach. No Mo said.
He can play after 10 million laps

Between the New York Media and the Walsh/Dantoni pair, we are in for another DELUSIONAL Knick season.
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Not sure that makes sense. You romp around this board talking about how preseason doesn't make any matter. Now you are saying you wouldn't want him playing in the preseason. If it doesn't matter why does it matter if he plays or not? I would think he SHOULD play just because it would give him a chance to get in shape and maybe some team somewhere would see something they liked in Curry and maybe they'd be more willing to take him off the Knicks' hands.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I will be in the lone minority but I think its a shame whats happening to E-city. If off season conditioning was a big issue, why didn't the Knicks hire Eddy Curry a conditioning coach and diet coach to help him. Yeah its his responsibilty, but how many kids are really that responsible at his age?? E-city never went to college and developed a work ethic and now its hurting him. But E-city is from the ghetto where personal responsibility is sorely lacking and needs to be taught. The Jenifer Hudson tragedy should let you know the mentality of the people that E-city is surrounded by and not to mention the fact E-city will struggle with his weight for the rest of his life because of bad genes. A good organization would put these facts together and try to protect their INVESTMENT by trying to help the kid. Instead the same coach that wasted our first round draft pick on 6'10", not even 200 pounds soaking wet project from Europe benches E-city for not being in shape??? How about being a coach and whipping him into shape whether he likes it or not??? That makes D'antoni a hypocrite in my book and I guess the "Big Cock" will be his son since he drafted a "fellow Italian" and his buddies best friend. I will reserve more judgement until after I watch the game tonight, but NBA history says unless you have 2 guys named Micheal and Scotti in the backcourt, which we don't, you need some type of post player in the NBA. Zach Randolph is a swingman who doesn't pass out of double-teams and David Lee is a garbage man, neither of which can play with their back to the goal. If Mike D'antoni thinks he can win in the East chasing up and down the court throwing up three's all willy-nilly, he is about to have a rude awakening. Eastern conference teams like Detroit and Boston use their guards to control the tempo of the game and slow it down, run on the long boards that missing three's creates and then blow you out by 20.