Elect This Boards Dumbest Poster

Elect The Knicksonline Dumbest Poster For The 2008-2009 Season!

• Metrotard

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Toons

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimkcchief88

All Star
Its nothin personal. I refuse to argue with you. I was provin you wrong a while ago and you ignored what i wrote, writing stuff in your responses that i had already just proven wrong. Thats why i bring you up as one of the worst posters on this site.

No harm, no foul. People are allow to disagree and that's what a message board is to express yourself. I love your game threads. That for real takes talent and I know you put in alot of time making those. Really helps alot of us guys here who don't regularly get the games to keep up. As long as there are no personal attacks I have sense of humor and this is supposed to be fun. One suggestion on the ol' school joints: was up with some west coast shit??? I think the east/west war if over now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your right, i have had some west coast classics but not enough. I know that I've posted a couple of comptons most wanted songs but i should get some nwa and ice cube up there. Or some pharcyde...and of course 2pac.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This thread is stupid. Metrocard is the best poster on this site, and Toons is an okay poster. Getrealistic, Dr.carpy, and Jimkchief should have been on the list instead.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
After his recent diatribe against the Spurs I'm gonna have to go with metrocard. Apparently the Spurs "epically failed" when they won the '99 title. Who knew?!?!?

clumsy

Rotation player
"There have been far too many people on this board that have written something to the effect of how they don't like/stopped posting here because of the combative atmosphere that metro creates. It is long overdue that somebody does something about it in a way without cursing, being vile or nasty while still making light of his boorish, childish behavior."

How about....it's the internet, which is information transmitted through cables...which involve electrons. And last time i checked electrons don't give a shit about people.

I mean i don't even see why shit talking is pissing people off (my thoughts are the people getting offended are not from NYC, are too uptight or haven't lived here in awhile). It is a part of being a sports fan really.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
When I first saw this post, I knew some Jock sniffer would say my name cause I don't Kneel at the Metro alter. Guess ABCD was the only one dumb enough to pick me. ABCD, just so you know, I'm absolutely devestated that you pick me! How will I continue my life now?

jimkcchief88

All Star
"There have been far too many people on this board that have written something to the effect of how they don't like/stopped posting here because of the combative atmosphere that metro creates. It is long overdue that somebody does something about it in a way without cursing, being vile or nasty while still making light of his boorish, childish behavior."

How about....it's the internet, which is information transmitted through cables...which involve electrons. And last time i checked electrons don't give a shit about people.

I mean i don't even see why shit talking is pissing people off (my thoughts are the people getting offended are not from NYC, are too uptight or haven't lived here in awhile). It is a part of being a sports fan really.

Yeah but this is a sports discussion site, not let's play the dozens. I signed up to talk about the Knicks, not be insulted. Its childish really. This site has gone downhill greatly since I joined to be sure. And not to point any fingers but its because instead of intelligent hoops talk, its insult city. Whenever someone makes a dissenting point, on come the insults, not intelligent responses. This attitude has driven away alot of loyal, intelligent Knicks posters to be sure. A little lighthearted poking fun is cool, but there has to be a line there and this site is full of habitual linesteppers. I hang around because I have a sense of humor, but any true Knicks fan should be encouraged to post thier opinion without fear of personal character assination.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Your right, i have had some west coast classics but not enough. I know that I've posted a couple of comptons most wanted songs but i should get some nwa and ice cube up there. Or some pharcyde...and of course 2pac.

U know wat would be hot, though would take a little more digging: Local flava. Like when we travel out pull some Outkast while in the ATL, Bone Thugs in Cleveland, Psychodrama when in the CHI, C-BO when in the Sactown, something like that. Not every NBA city has an old school rapper representing, but hip-hop is nationwide and has most the country covered. Now that would be hot...

Toons

is the Bo$$
look, if u have a problem with the insults, insult them back or ignore them....simple

we are having controversy as a team, thus leading to controversy on this site, and every other knick fan site

until marbs is gone, he will always be a problem

Toons

is the Bo$$
i agree tho, the insults by msg n metrosexul has gone over the top. i can understand you defending your opinion, but you guys attack anyone who badmouth marbury like he led us to championships or sumthin. Hoestly, until the crawford sucks thread and the crawford line, i didnt know he was that bad. And i can agree, he is not proved to be a winner as yet, and he is horrible on defense and he is streaky. Ok. Crawford is still my fav knick. I just think he needs less time, and better shot selection. He can be an effetive 2 off the bench, kinda like jr smith. I read, and i learn and listen. But no, "team marbury" code of honor is to turn a blind eye to any wrong marbury has done, because he is the victim.

PS. **** Marbury and all the pussies that feel sorry for him. When his pops died, i said the same thing that many reporters are saying now when it comes to sympathy for a guy receiving 21.9 MILLION DOLLARS. Niigga i gat bills n sh!t. Mike D Said a intellegent thing in the papers yesterday when asked about the marbury situation being a distraction, mike said, we are paying players millions not only to be phisically strong, but mentally strong. When you are being paid MILLIONS, you do not deserve sympathy days. 21.9 MILLION?? PHUCK A SYMPATHY DAY NICGA. You better play at top speed and make my team win!