Should we include Lee

stevie

Benchwarmer
Been Doing a lot of thinking and I see why holding off on trading Zach was a good move. (As his stats get better we will get more in return.)

The same does not apply for Eddy Curry. It is inevitable that Gallo and Chandler will be getting starting mins. As much as I love Lee, is he really a good enough shooter to play in D'Antoni system? I am starting to think we should include Lee with Curry in a package deal for Harrington. who knows maybe we can get a lottery protected 2010 first rounder also.

What do you guys think?

Toons

is the Bo$$
harrington says he is a all star player...
he is begging for more minutes and he already plays 30+
we dont need another head case.
harrington is not the answer to our problems

unless we get a first round pick in return,
we dont need harrington.

and for lee? no deal!

richtree

Rotation player
INCLUDE LEE IF WE MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS FACE IT ...IF WE HAD 2 BIG MEN THAT COULD REALLY PLAY...LEE WOULDN'T BE GETTING THAT MUCH TIME, OR NUMBERS/ ESPECIALLY REBOUNDS

richtree

Rotation player
sorry, had to let it be known...

if lee went to play behind sammy D and Brand on sixers....

he would avg...6pts ...7reb...2asst.....his real numbers...

paris401

Starter
i thought lee was a 5ft shooter... after 3 games thats giving him too much credit... if it aint a dunk.. he aint hitting it...

and it rumored he wants 10+million.... i agree with richtree 6/7/2... are his real numbers... ship his ass out ... bring in fredic weis....

JayJ44

Starter
I'm for trading Lee if we get something good for him. But we don't need a player who can cause chemistry problems.

clumsy

Rotation player
I agree. Lee will have artificially inflated stats this year for the Knicks due to this offense (if they actually did the 7 seconds or less...stupid Crawf+ Duhon) but every team has a David Lee type player (Tho Lee is better than most of them). Udonis Haslem for example.

Lee cannot block shots, and his D still isn't all that. Even with his improvement, cuz he can hit the open jay now, i still don't say hold on to this dude if you can find a good deal that makes sense salary cap wise.

stevie

Benchwarmer
I don't think Harrington is going to bring chemistry problems. We all ready have no chemistry and this team is not very good. But if we do trade curry we get rid of $$. Harrington contract is up after this year.