GO! Barak Obama

Akamu

The King
Hurray for taxation and carbon credits, along with un-original ideas...at least he's black right?

TunerAddict

Starter
Hurray for taxation and carbon credits, along with un-original ideas...at least he's black right?

Baracks plans lower taxes on the middle class...

Of course, I think we need higher taxes...Need to fight this deficit. Plus, taxes aren't the problem. Its inflation.

Akamu

The King
So taxing us to hell is the answer?

The Banker take over bill was a HUGE jump into the blackhole.

A carbon tax is going to be implemented on our lives brought up from a scam well known called "Global Warming" then later called "Global Cooling"....so why is called cooling now? cause it's a fukking lie that's why.

It's not just the air you breath that will be taxed...nope...electricity....gas...and so on.

Listen to Lord Obama, all you zombies that follow this nut case can't even see past his stupidity. He can say jump off a bridge and yall will jump.

Let me say this one last time also, I DO NOT LIKE McCain and he would introduce a CARBON TAX ALSO, check out the bank tank over bill it states it plainly.

The thing is people won't be in a hurry to trust McCain therefore he can't get away with AS MUCH as Lord Obama will be able to get away with.

Listen to this bullshyt: (You can't make these things up listen to what he is saying)

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Akamu, you do a lot of complaining and proclaim everything is a massive worldwide conspiracy, and call everybody on this site an idiot, but you provide no clear solutions or construcive debates. Who would you have wanted to be our president?

And do you really believe everything is a conspiracy to destroy us? Do you really think people in the government or other organizations are competent enough to pull it off?

Akamu

The King
LJ4ptplay you do a lot of garbage posting.

I do informing, in my own style, trying to make it not so boring for people to read, if you don't like how I post then don't read.

It doesn't bother me if you don't believe things I post, look and judge yourself and actually try looking at the shyt instead of focusing on attacking me, I feel the need to put the informing information out there.

Chuck Baldwin or Ralph Nadar would have been fine but that's not going to happen. We're screwed either way so it doesn't matter at this point who is elected.

To pull what off? they are already pulling things off and have been for years. Amazing how uninformed people will think I make things up when I present the info. Round it off and just say conspiracy this and that, look at the content, or look it up, don't come to me saying I'm creating things when this is real stuff, you don't like reality well it's too bad either ignore it or be mature and deal with what's going on.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I like Nadar, but like you said, he has no chance...ever.

There's a difference between providing information and providing biased information or propoganda. I would hope you would be able to filter out the bulls**t.

It's ashame you think the only way to not be boring is by being insulting.

Akamu

The King
When a fool is going to come and try to toss bullshyt on me expect it back. Don't start things you can't finish.

I highlight, bold certain things, write paragraphs and provide videos, pictures, links and etc. as content to back myself up. The insulting comes in as a result to a negative reaction.

If you want to discredit my information prove me wrong then. How can you prove the facts I present are wrong? I stand by and present facts, your saying that I'm making it up right, don't bother posting unless you can prove things that I am saying to be wrong.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Providing links, pictures and videos from propoganda websites, is still propoganda. I don't need to prove you wrong. Those websites prove you wrong themselves.

Akamu

The King
Providing links, pictures and videos from propoganda websites, is still propoganda. I don't need to prove you wrong. Those websites prove you wrong themselves.

You call factual evidence propaganda, good job!

Like I said you don't have to believe it, doesn't bother me at all.

It's not like you actually look at the content so great for you.

TunerAddict

Starter
And who said RACE wasn't part of this election?

Well, Blacks vote Democrat in the 90% range so race just hurt his chances. He lost all the southern redneck KKK states.

Oh, and Hooray for Barack being elected president.

John McCain had a very respectable concession speech and it made me hope that maybe the old John may return in the coming year...

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Obama isn't my ideal choice for president. However, I think he's one of the most remarkable people to run for elected office and that, as he stated in his speech (tonight), he'll listen to us, even if we don't agree with him. Normally, I'm cynical about such claims, but you can tell that, when he says this, it's heartfelt.

I normally don't trust politicians, or people placed into positions of power or authority, so it's hard to reconcile my distrust for the powerful with what I feel are heartfelt promises, on Obama's part. I definitely don't believe in messiahs, and I don't think he does, which is why he asked for everyone to join him in working to change America for the better.

I'll just sit back and watch what he does, with an open mind. I think my belief in the inability of one person to change an entire society will prove right. The majority of us are cruel and selfish, so our society will continue to be cruel and selfish. However, I think he might be the band-aid that we need for the time at hand.

I really think Obama was the best of the two choices, especially on the issues of education (my profession) and foreign policy, though he's contradicted himself, several times, on that issue. Let's keep an open mind and see what he's about. Based on his work, thus far, it's not clear what he's firm on and what he's willing to be flexible with.

Last edited:

pat

Starter
Hey Paul,
I think you can be proud of your man McCain. He surely showed greatness in his Arizona-speech.

Akamu

The King
If I did not know any better just as a lot of people were doing the other day I would be saying "wow this is great, a black president, finally"

Knowing the real intentions of this man and the people that setup, pick and choose the players in politics, it only comes to me as "alright so the globalist plan is going through just how it was intended."

John McCain
was a back up, they ran a corpse against Barack Obama, so it's not surprising that he won. (John McCain survived a very serious cancer and is not going to live much longer.)

People hated George W. Bush so much that they voted in a large mass against Republicans, and George W. Bush was a tyrant so I don't totally blame them. BUT if everyone would have voted outside of the 2 main groomed candidates there could have been some real change.

With all the vague statements of his actual intentions, strange policies that Obama wants to implement, and then finally putting the exclamation point but having people ARRESTED for speaking out against him without him even being in office just yet...from then on I KNEW how dangerous this man really is, if he can get away with that imagine what he will do now.

A lot of people treated this man like Jesus Christ himself, crying and saying he's our savior. The media is making it seem like he is the one.

Even Spike Lee said something along the lines of "Barack Obama BB and AB, Before Barack and After Barack."

As much as I think it's kool to have a black president, he is the perfect subject to sucker in the public to do anything he wants.

He made a transitional speech last night that seems as if he was moving from left to right in order to run the country but this man (Barack Obama) is always contradicting himself so his actual intentions become somewhat unpredictable.

Joe Biden even stated last week "get ready for unpopular stuff to come"

More regulation over your life, watch out for what he does and what laws are going to be passed-

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
If I did not know any better just as a lot of people were doing the other day I would be saying "wow this is great, a black president, finally"

Knowing the real intentions of this man and the people that setup, pick and choose the players in politics, it only comes to me as "alright so the globalist plan is going through just how it was intended."

John McCain
was a back up, they ran a corpse against Barack Obama, so it's not surprising that he won. (John McCain survived a very serious cancer and is not going to live much longer.)

People hated George W. Bush so much that they voted in a large mass against Republicans, and George W. Bush was a tyrant so I don't totally blame them. BUT if everyone would have voted outside of the 2 main groomed candidates there could have been some real change.

With all the vague statements of his actual intentions, strange policies that Obama wants to implement, and then finally putting the exclamation point but having people ARRESTED for speaking out against him without him even being in office just yet...from then on I KNEW how dangerous this man really is, if he can get away with that imagine what he will do now.

A lot of people treated this man like Jesus Christ himself, crying and saying he's our savior. The media is making it seem like he is the one.

Even Spike Lee said something along the lines of "Barack Obama BB and AB, Before Barack and After Barack."

As much as I think it's kool to have a black president, he is the perfect subject to sucker in the public to do anything he wants.

He made a transitional speech last night that seems as if he was moving from left to right in order to run the country but this man (Barack Obama) is always contradicting himself so his actual intentions become somewhat unpredictable.

Joe Biden even stated last week "get ready for unpopular stuff to come"

More regulation over your life, watch out for what he does and what laws are going to be passed-

You must go through a lot of tinfoil with all these hats you are wearing to protect yourself from satelites and shit...Buy it in bulk? Get some good deals?

Akamu

The King
What's with you and tinfoil? is that what you replace lube with?

Anything I post effects you in one form or another wether you believe it or not, go back to sleep tin man.