• Buy him out

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpz17

Starter
glasshouse1.jpg

What Is that? A glass house?

Get Mardy Collins' sperm off your lips, before commenting about anyone. I'm not the one that goes around defending players that can't even make a lay up (Mardy Collins).

I said it before, and I'll say it again. It is illogical to say Chris Duhon is better than Marbury.

Chris Duhon sure as hell is better than Mardy Collins, but that's not something that's hard to do, considering that Collins is the worst shooting guard in the NBA.

No ABCD, you forgot about Crawful, hes the worst

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ABCD you are 100 % no doubt the worst poster on this site by far. You make me miss NYKnicks126. Christ you are just so ignorant, basketball discussions are an arbitrary thing where it is fully based on OPINIONS. Meaning your opinion (especially your opinion) has no greater value then the opinion of any other poster. You?re so brainwashed by the fact that MSG backs you up that you get off by trying to be an internet tough guy and it?s played out and lame. Get some new material, or better yet be more like your idol Stephon Marbury and become inactive on this site.

Can somebody with an unbiased basketball opinion tell me how Chris Duhon played a bad game tonight? He set up his teammates, played defense, pushed the tempo, and had only one turnover in 39 minutes. That?s a pretty nice night if you ask me. Duhon is never going to average 20 points because he is a pass first point guard. We have plenty of guys who can put the ball in the basket we just need a point guard to facilitate the offense. And when we do want to put a point guard in the lineup that can create his own offense we insert Nate Robinson.

And hey don't bother responding with your tired Marbury rant about how good he is and how he deserves to play because I don't care and don't want to hear it. Also I got a hint for you don't celebrate the fact that he won a bronze medal. Especially when the team he won a bronze medal for was one of the greatest disgraces in American basketball history.

But hey bag on Duhon, Collins, Gallinari and anybody else on the roster if you feel it justifies your belief that Marbury is a great player but the fact remains that the Stephon Marbury era has come and gone. And despite the great 4 game playoff sweep you speak so fondly of the Stephon Marbury era will be remembered as an era of losing and embarrassment.

Also I like the stats under your signature so much I decided to add some of my own.

Terrible post. Abcd has become top 3 on this site, hes right there with me and metro. Your hatred for abcd comes from jealousy. He put in alotta work over the summer and kimbo sliced everyone who disagreed with him. I know you got your share of wins on here but you've taken your share of losses also. I cant remember abcd ever losing an arguement to anyone...

As for duhorn, look no further then the offense of the bobcats guards. They all had there best games offensively. Luckily for the knicks both teams didnt play defense. Felton who has played terrible scores 18pts (9-16). DJ Augustin had 14 points and Jason Richardson scored 17. The 3 of them combined for 49 points and thats 50% of the bobcats points (they scored 98 points).

Duhorne only scored 7 points but I'll give him credit for having 2 or 3 nice defensive plays at the end of the game and he only turned the ball over once. Marbury could give us more points, assists, and better defense. If hes not gonna play we should buy him out and thats all im gonna say about marbury. I think we've talked enough about him (me and you) (no homo).

K Black-Your givin Duhorn too much credit. Dude is a bum ass maggot.

tuner addict-improve your posts, your nowhere near the level of abcd. His arguements are more thought out, more clear, and proven by stats. You need to stop using your imagination and start watching the knicks.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Getrealistic is obviously jealous of me. He knows deep inside that all of his posts are complete trash, so he wants to try and hate on me. Similar to Mardy Collins, I mean tuneraddict.

Top 5 worst posters on this site
1 Getrealistic
2 ?
3 ?
4 ?
5 ?

The other 4 people will remain nameless, since they haven't tried to start anything with me.

And don't get so happy, tuneraddict, you're in the top 10.

It's funny how someone that supports Eddy Curry and that has several times said that he'd rather have Curry than Randolph criticizes me for supporting a 2x All Star.

Like I said to tuneraddict, get Curry's sperm out your mouth, before you decide to throw stones.

TunerAddict

Starter
glasshouse1.jpg

What Is that? A glass house?

Get Mardy Collins' sperm off your lips, before commenting about anyone. I'm not the one that goes around defending players that can't even make a lay up (Mardy Collins).

I said it before, and I'll say it again. It is illogical to say Chris Duhon is better than Marbury.

Chris Duhon sure as hell is better than Mardy Collins, but that's not something that's hard to do, considering that Collins is the worst shooting guard in the NBA.

How can you even talk? You haven't mentioned that fact that I never mention Marbury aside from the role model discussion and haven't said a word about those players you just mentioned...

But then again...You seem to have trouble reading basic things and come up with these farfetched illusions of you own grandeur. Funny how you think you running around putting people in their places when you're attacking them for things they didn't even say.

marrburyfail.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
Terrible post. Abcd has become top 3 on this site, hes right there with me and metro. Your hatred for abcd comes from jealousy. He put in alotta work over the summer and kimbo sliced everyone who disagreed with him. I know you got your share of wins on here but you've taken your share of losses also. I cant remember abcd ever losing an arguement to anyone...

As for duhorn, look no further then the offense of the bobcats guards. They all had there best games offensively. Luckily for the knicks both teams didnt play defense. Felton who has played terrible scores 18pts (9-16). DJ Augustin had 14 points and Jason Richardson scored 17. The 3 of them combined for 49 points and thats 50% of the bobcats points (they scored 98 points).

Duhorne only scored 7 points but I'll give him credit for having 2 or 3 nice defensive plays at the end of the game and he only turned the ball over once. Marbury could give us more points, assists, and better defense. If hes not gonna play we should buy him out and thats all im gonna say about marbury. I think we've talked enough about him (me and you) (no homo).

K Black-Your givin Duhorn too much credit. Dude is a bum ass maggot.

tuner addict-improve your posts, your nowhere near the level of abcd. His arguements are more thought out, more clear, and proven by stats. You need to stop using your imagination and start watching the knicks.

You didn't even read my posts...I didn't even talk to him that he could 'prove' I only called him out for being an asshole to a new poster sharing his opinion. But whatever....You just lost all the respect I had for you by blindly backing up ABCD....

But hey....Even Michael knows the truth about ABCD...

abcdeasy.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
TEAM STARBURY: Hit this maggot up with bad rep points

lol I'm real afraid of rep...Deffinetly since I didnt say anything....

But hey.,. If Metro, ABCD, and MSG have a positive number, then please let me have a negative one...Don't wanna be involved with those jokes...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
How can you even talk? You haven't mentioned that fact that I never mention Marbury aside from the role model discussion and haven't said a word about those players you just mentioned...

But then again...You seem to have trouble reading basic things and come up with these farfetched illusions of you own grandeur. Funny how you think you running around putting people in their places when you're attacking them for things they didn't even say.
I don't have trouble reading. You must be confusing me with yourself. You said that KEwing, or whatever that guy's name is has a right to feel Chris Duhon is better than Marbury. I responded, by saying that you're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Try again.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You didn't even read my posts...I didn't even talk to him that he could 'prove' I only called him out for being an asshole to a new poster sharing his opinion. But whatever....You just lost all the respect I had for you by blindly backing up ABCD....

But hey....Even Michael knows the truth about ABCD...
Since when has anyone on this site had respect for you? Your rep power remains zero, and it shall always remain zero.
I always thought you sucked as a poster. I just tried to ignore you, until you got into my conversation with another poster that has the ability to type his own words and defend himself.

Your gay ass gave me a bad rep point for saying something bad about Mardy Collins, a few months ago.

Say what you want about me, but I have NEVER given anyone a bad rep point for talking bad about Marbury.

TunerAddict

Starter
Since when has anyone on this site had respect for you? Your rep power remains zero, and it shall always remain zero.
I always thought you sucked as a poster. I just tried to ignore you, until you got into my conversation with another poster that has the ability to type his own words and defend himself.

Your gay ass gave me a bad rep point for saying something bad about Mardy Collins, a few months ago.

Say what you want about me, but I have NEVER given anyone a bad rep point for talking bad about Marbury.

Just keep making stuff up...

I never gave rep ever concerning Mardy...Deff gave it for you being an ass to a new member...That shit happen a lot...

Poor team Starbury...

teams.jpg

P.S. If you honestly think you understand the English language better, you are truly a fool.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

I never gave rep ever concerning Mardy...Deff gave it for you being an ass to a new member...That shit happen a lot...

Poor team Starbury...

P.S. If you honestly think you understand the English language better, you are truly a fool.
LMAO, I don't have any reason to lie. You know what you did.

You have Mardy COllins on your avatar and signature. You have Mardy Collins' penis in your rectum, as we speak.
In fact, you have Mardy Collins' name tattooed on your ass.

leg_shot.jpg

Tuneraddict's asscheeks tattooed with Mardy Collins' name.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i know im mad late with this post but Nate killed em in the second quarter, he provided a spark we really needed not only on the offensive side but energy wise...along with Chandler who was beastin' it he had 3 blocks and was a monster...Zach played like the player we traded for he came up huge for us down the stretch...still no signs of Marbury **** you D'Antoni.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Damn it! Stop checking out my ass!
Oh, so you admit you have Mardy Collins' name on your ass? Congratulations

Point 1 for Team Starbury
Haterburys 0

You just admitted to be branded with Collins' name.

Want to keep trying to act like if you're anywhere near a decent poster?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Poor team Starbury...

How you gonna say sumthin about the purple fur in my avi and then photoshop a pic using the same color for your font?

Theres only one thing left for me to say at this point....get the heck outta here poop face