Game 6: Jazz vs Knicks Game Thread 11/9 @ 3:00pm ET

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Great third quarter!

We have the jazz right where we want them. Down 7 and start of the 4th, if the knicks can play a solid 4th quarter this game will be ours! the steals today are crazy! we are forcing them everywhere, great defense, especially in the third. Lets Go Knicks!

D-LEE42fan

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like the way duhorns played the last couple of games. Prior to that his defense was poor but hes stepped it up and hes done a nice job of moving the ball.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
this is one exciting 4th quarter, Duhon is killing it out there today, gotta give the man props. 2 minutes left, we gotta close this one out! LETS GO NY!!!

D-LEE42fan

JayJ44

Starter
Why the hell did we take two 3's in a row? We were up by 10 with 3 minutes to go, why are they settling for long range jumpers?

Toons

is the Bo$$
randolph had 7 off boards.....that was big for us. second chance points kept usin the game

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
3rd win a row!!

KNICKS WIN!!! 107 to 99. Haha we just beat Utah, first loss of the season for Utah. Crawford and Duhon were amazing today, cant wait for San Antonio, bring it on!

Knicks go 4-2

D-LEE42fan

portega1968

El Cacique
nice to knock down that undefeated =)

we must celebrate even if we suck the rest of the way... cause from a team that had so many turnovers last years, failed to reach 100 points so many times and assists barely reached 10 per game... and now a team that racks up assists, scores more than 100 and has reduced turnovers... progress is evident and refreshing

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!great game, these kind of performances are great, silences the haters up!!

JayJ44

Starter
randolph had 7 off boards.....that was big for us. second chance points kept usin the game

Very true, Zach's been playing great for us so far. If he keeps this up, he can be an all-star.

Jamal played great too, 32 points and 10/17 from the field and 5/7 from 3 point range. His defense was good, he got a steal or 2 and defended Kirilenko as best he could. Plus, he didn't take as many bad shots as he usually does, he got to the basket more. Duhon played well, made smart decisions and moved the ball. The whole team played great defense, especially in the 2nd half.

JayJ44

Starter
For some reason, i've always been a zach fan even last year. D'antoni just said what i always say on here, about how zach cant jump at all but hes all over the boards. Zachs not far from averaging 20 and 12...is he the best player on this team?

I think he is the best player on this team, at least for now. He's our leading scorer(I think) and rebounder. I think Wilson Chandler will be our best player by the time the season's over, but for now I think he is our best player.

Starks

Starter
Duhon keeps playing like this and he's going to get his name brought up for East All Star Reserve snubs. He's lookin like 5 or 6 field goals away from CP3.

Definitely the best PG performance I've seen by a Knick point guard in like 5 seasons