Starting Chandler again part 2

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
hah... you didn't do crap.. I have 4 rep points.. none are approved though.. man you don't know crap.. Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.. I have 100 times more support on this site than some loser like you has. Your probably some 45 year old who has no life and no family. I'm a little young to have a family, and being in college gives you free time. so STFU :asshole:

aw shit. 4 points well done. It says I have 18, but I don't know how they work. You'l get to my standard one day.

We all know marbury can play, but have you still not learnt while he is not playing. Imagine the difference between Nash and Marbury in a team room then you'l learn.

About the support, to be honest I haven't seen it, but if you have support well done. I suppose when you mimic the better posters of this site, they tend to agree because you are saying the same thing as them.

You have no idea how old I am, but for ur information I'm 19. Thats the reason I don't post as much as you cos I actually have a life, have different opinions, and write good posts.

For the college thing, if you're is anywhere as good as the one I attend i'l come to NY and make a man out of you for the very first time

and **** for all the "support" you have, where are they man? you getting killed out here.

Lets see if you **** up the game thread as well, not out yet I see. I suppose MSG gives the crap games to lesser posters who need something in their life

jpz17

Starter
you know the number includes negative reputations?? So when they are red, they are bad!

Imagine the difference between Nash and Marbury in a team room then you'l learn.
No one is comparing Marbury to Nash... Where have you been????? Everyone is comparing Marbury to Chris Duhon. I don't see where any one said Marbury is better than Nash, there will never be another Nash. It's like comparing Allan Houston to Bernard King, just can't be done.

As for the "game thread crap" look at this

originally posted by DaTPRiNCE
great thread JPZ
originally posted by ABCD
Great thread, JPZ17. It was just as good as the ones MSG makes
and that was two minutes in....

as for the no support...

jpz you a cool dude :cool:

And i gotta respect you for sh!ttin on kologero :lol:
-MSG

Yeh, Jpz ether drop on kol was powerful, Jpz is pretty good.
-Metro

plenty of more.. just those are top two posters..

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
You said d'antoni likes players like marbury, so I said he likes players like nash who can lead in a locker room. Do you understand the link? Do you know who D'antoni coached man?

Yes I know bout the points thing, why keep bringing it up when I am owning you're ass on it.

No-ones backing you up on this thread, and yes I do respect msg and metro as posters.

You're thread is exactly the same as MSG, so how could you fail.. if you copy the same format.

jpz17

Starter
copy the same format?? Are you kidding? I took, the starting line-up.. upcoming games, and one photo! Yes, I kept player spotlight and key matchup because those are important. Man, I'm starting to think you aren't 19

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
copy the same format?? Are you kidding? I took, the starting line-up.. upcoming games, and one photo! Yes, I kept player spotlight and key matchup because those are important. Man, I'm starting to think you aren't 19

lol...

What have you done different hero?

same poll, stadium picture, highlights from the game, pregame show in the same format as MSG, "and now you're New york knicks" (exactly the same).....

What the **** is different?

jpz17

Starter
lol...

What have you done different hero?

same poll, stadium picture, highlights from the game, pregame show in the same format as MSG, "and now you're New york knicks" (exactly the same).....

What the **** is different?

I said I copied the stating line-up and upcoming games. You need highlghts.. I added a photo slideshow (that I made) of the highlights.. I had player reaction.. and a NEW POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD THE BASIC THINGS! THE BIGGEST THING IN A GAME THREAD IS THE COMMENTS ADDED! I PICKED Q-RICH'S D AS THE SPOTLIGHT!!! HAS MSG EVER PICKED A PLAYERS D AS A SPOTLIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I PICKED CRAWFORD AS A KEY MATCH UP! IN MSG'S LAST ONE IT HAD ZACH RANDOLPH! DID YOU SEE THE THIS THReaD MADE BY JPZ17??? I ADDED A PREDICTION WHICH MSG WOULD NEVER DO!

gamethread.png

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5412

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5337

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
so as I said before you copied the same format but changed predictions?,you still can't see

I see, you're having a cry on you're thread trying to bring the bigger and better posters to help you.

Why did you demerit me?

There's nothing wrong with it, but it is the same format

granny-owned.jpg

jpz17

Starter
I needed the basic things:

Introduction (logos records)
My interpretation of the game
Starting Line-ups
Best match-up
Most pressured player

now yes, thats the same as msg, but its good. I'm sorry, but maybe if you made a game thread or two you could argue that.. Its a lot more than just doing what I said above..WHEN YOU MAKE ONE, YOU CAN TALK!!

this might help you fix some problems knicks3....

retard.jpg

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
so i was right it is the same format. Thankyou that took a while.

Still haven't answered why you gave me negative points...?

Is it because
head_up_your_ass2.jpg

I will do a game thread when ever anyone wants me to. I don't have to ask

jpz17

Starter
msg told me to do it and prince and abcd both said I was second best at it on this site.. I'll think up a different format just for you next time!!
1350769046_620049fcb0.jpg

its like I said though.. don't say crap until you make one.. and I gave you a negative rep point because no one said anything about nash. Look under ABCD's sig.. it has DUHON'S STATS NOT MARBURY's TO NASH'S! AS I SAID BEFORE NO POINT GUARD WILL COMPARE TO HIM! D'antoni should go with his best option! He has four options:

1. Mardy Collins starting at pg-wow theres an idea
2. Chris Duhon starting at pg-hes ok, but no Marbury
3. Nate Robinson starting at pg-Robinson is a sixth man for sure, not a starting pg
*4. Start Marbury-21ppg 8apg*

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
ffs. what the **** does ABCD's sig got to do with it,

You said D'antoni loves players like Marbury, and I said he likes players like Nash who is respected by his team which marbury is not. So you misunderstood me, and gave me a negative. Good man, you really showed me....

Fact is you're jealous, you're nothing.

You started this whole thing,and got owned.

Stay behind metro, msg, abcd man, cos they otherise you got no clue.

jpz17

Starter
Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.

thats what I said.. I didn't say D'Antoni likes him, we all know D'Anotni hates him.. but he needs a strong quick dedicated vet as his pg. (description of marbury) stop trying to end this when you don't have your facts right.. as for abcd's sig it proves no one has ever mentioned nash.. they jut mention how duhon compares to starbury

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.

thats what I said.. I didn't say D'Antoni likes him, we all know D'Anotni hates him.. but he needs a strong quick dedicated vet as his pg. (description of marbury) stop trying to end this when you don't have your facts right.. as for abcd's sig it proves no one has ever mentioned nash.. they jut mention how duhon compares to starbury

LOL.jpg

So you can't see why I'd make a comparison with Nash, still....?

jpz17

Starter
no, you can't see what I said.. I agree Nash is a team player and thats what a D'Antoni team needs.. but thats second to a quality point guard

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
no, you can't see what I said.. I agree Nash is a team player and thats what a D'Antoni team needs.. but thats second to a quality point guard

its very important, as shown by recent success, with the spurs, and pistons whose teams are close. Thats what d'antoni wants.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
aw shit. 4 points well done. It says I have 18, but I don't know how they work. You'l get to my standard one day.

We all know marbury can play, but have you still not learnt while he is not playing. Imagine the difference between Nash and Marbury in a team room then you'l learn.

About the support, to be honest I haven't seen it, but if you have support well done. I suppose when you mimic the better posters of this site, they tend to agree because you are saying the same thing as them.

You have no idea how old I am, but for ur information I'm 19. Thats the reason I don't post as much as you cos I actually have a life, have different opinions, and write good posts.

For the college thing, if you're is anywhere as good as the one I attend i'l come to NY and make a man out of you for the very first time

and **** for all the "support" you have, where are they man? you getting killed out here.

Lets see if you **** up the game thread as well, not out yet I see. I suppose MSG gives the crap games to lesser posters who need something in their life
JPZ17 is a better poster than you, so I don't know what you're talking about.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
how do you make that judgement. I clearly owned him in that. There's nothing to rate posters if you don't include the points, and I clearly won that.

Except for the top 4 posters there's not much separation between the rest of the posters

TunerAddict

Starter
how do you make that judgement. I clearly owned him in that. There's nothing to rate posters if you don't include the points, and I clearly won that.

Except for the top 4 posters there's not much separation between the rest of the posters

Man, why you bothering?

Those guys sit around sucking each other off everyday. Doesn't matter what you say. Anyone that says anything good about Marbury, even without facts or anything, is automatically labeled 'good' by them. Say something bad and you're on the opposite spectrum.

They are children. Just ignore them. If you stop giving them that gratification they get because someone is finally acknowledging that they exist for once, they'll back off. We shouldn't have to be responsible for giving them self-esteem. Its not our fault mommy and daddy didn't give a shit about them.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
rep isnt everything guys, JPZ is a good poster, his game threads are nice, unless someone does better then we'll leave it at that...MSG aint counted loll...he the best game thread dude, no disrespect JPZ loll