• Nate Robinson

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
good win....we did what we were supposed to do if we wanna prove were a good team. You gotta beat the teams your supoosed and we put a beatin on memphis. how many times did we beata team last year by more then 15 points? Good way to bounce back from a bad loss to the spurs. i dont think were a good team or a bad team. chandlers are best 2 way player. he defends and scores...

Paul1355

All Star
Chandler and Nate combined for shooting 19 for 20......and against the Spurs they couldn't buy shots. Great job by them and Crawford.

This team simply loses as a team and wins as a team. They either shoot amazing or horrible, and tonight was an amazing night.

The defense still gave up 103 points, in a close game that many points will kill you.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Good win because it comes after a night where they played a tough team. Good win, even though the Grizzlies aren't too good. Chandler very solid.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Dayum we were on fire tonight franchise record 19 3 pointers, we just couldnt lose we were mentally ready today, thats the defference between D'Antoni and Isiah, D'Antoni gets his team ready to play everyday whether we win or lose.Chandler who was my pick to lead the team in scoring today loll had 27 and 7 he just wouldnt miss he had one miss and i dont remember seeing it loll, Roberson came in late in the game with 3 three's. Chandler was over due for a breakout game and he came ready after 2 bad games by his standards we still need improvment on Defense and rebounding.Great win Nate was sick as well...one thing though WTF was Rose thinking with those 2 3 point attempts :eek7:.Anyways no complaining outta me we were asome tonight cant remember the last time we had a game like that...next up the Thunder, hope we dont choke:crossfingers:..dont wanna go on a downslide with Dallas and Boston up next.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
oh sh1t!!!!!!!! marvin williams gives hawks 1 point lead with 7 seconds

good game from the Hawks Pierce hit a nice shot clutch...anyways the Hawks have been on a role this year they looking like really strong sleepers in the east.Kudos to them for a game well played...and they did this withot Josh Smith....how bout Oden finally getting a full game under his belt :happydrunks:...bout ****in time...and lakers with an impressive win they've looked unstoppable so far...that wraps-up the Nba,anyways Chandler is our best 2 way player and could only get better.

Dam we unmercisively lit they ass up from the field! Nice bounce back game.. Now we got a good chance to head to 6-3 on our home floor vs the Thunder this friday.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed man...i just wouldnt underestimate the Thunder(that sounds mad gay lmao,retarded name loll)...anyways thats the last thing we want this team to do

us possibly starting 6-3 who'd a thunk it...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
End of 3rd
Knicks 95
Grizz 73

Something really strange here!
Crawful has 21 points, which his performance had nothing to do with the Knicks taking the lead and stretching the lead, yet he has 21 points. The guys a BUM!

why u hating, what has crawford done dis year for u to say he's a bum, u da biggest hater on this board, at least other give kudo's when they are deserved but u continue to hate

Starks

Starter
why u hating, what has crawford done dis year for u to say he's a bum, u da biggest hater on this board, at least other give kudo's when they are deserved but u continue to hate

Yea, i think its time to give crawford a little more respect. The Knicks wouldn't be off to a great start if not for him. He's been a big part of it. He's leading the NBA in 3s

JayJ44

Starter
Dayum we were on fire tonight franchise record 19 3 pointers, we just couldnt lose we were mentally ready today, thats the defference between D'Antoni and Isiah, D'Antoni gets his team ready to play everyday whether we win or lose.Chandler who was my pick to lead the team in scoring today loll had 27 and 7 he just wouldnt miss he had one miss and i dont remember seeing it loll, Roberson came in late in the game with 3 three's. Chandler was over due for a breakout game and he came ready after 2 bad games by his standards we still need improvment on Defense and rebounding.Great win Nate was sick as well...one thing though WTF was Rose thinking with those 2 3 point attempts :eek7:.Anyways no complaining outta me we were asome tonight cant remember the last time we had a game like that...next up the Thunder, hope we dont choke:crossfingers:..dont wanna go on a downslide with Dallas and Boston up next.

Remember when he bricked the putback dunk? Weird that his only miss was a dunk. Still an amazing game from Wilson Chandler, on both ends of the floor. I loved watching this game, it was good to see the team comeback like that after the game in San Antonio.

jimkcchief88

All Star
This team is better than I thought at the beginning of the season. The team is really taking to D'antoni's system. Nice to see the Knicks competitive again!!!

TunerAddict

Starter
It was good, but there will still moments that pissed me off. Mainly Jamal and ZBO taking shit shots. There has been a great improvement, but there is still a ways to go. Much improvement can be made. I still kinda feel like we shoulda beat them worse...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:lol: Kiyaman was really hating on Crawford.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
oh my god, what a shooting clinic we put up, holy hell 19 3-pointers!? great bounce back game from a bad loss in san antonio, where we seemed to have no offense at all. Just a great win tonight.

JayJ44

Starter
There was just a small fight in the Suns-Rockets game. T-Mac was about to kill Nash, but Shaq literally pushed 3 Rockets like 3 feet away from Nash.