Benchwarmer
Good For Both Teams?
Indiana
Pg Tj Ford , Tavis Diener
Sg Jarrett Jack , Brandon Rush
Sf Danny Granger , Mike Dunleavy (wow)
Pf Zach Randolph , David Lee (wow)
C Troy Murphy , Jeff Foster
3 Potential All Star Players (ford, Granger, Randolph)
Prediction Top 4 In The East

New York
Pg Chris Duhon , Nate Robinson
Sg Jamal Crowford , Marquis Daniels (ok)
Sf Wilson Chandler , Quentin Richardson
Pf Malik Rose And Whoever Till Jared Jeffries Comes Back
C Roy Hibbert , Rasho Nesterovic

1 Potential All Star (altough There Many Better Sg In The East)
Prediction Top 4 In The Next Year Draft
Lol Not That Bad After All( Maybe We Get Ricky Rubio Or Brandon Jenings)

Wtf?

Good For Both Teams?
Indiana
Pg Tj Ford , Tavis Diener
Sg Jarrett Jack , Brandon Rush
Sf Danny Granger , Mike Dunleavy (wow)
Pf Zach Randolph , David Lee (wow)
C Troy Murphy , Jeff Foster
3 Potential All Star Players (ford, Granger, Randolph)
Prediction Top 4 In The East

New York
Pg Chris Duhon , Nate Robinson
Sg Jamal Crowford , Marquis Daniels (ok)
Sf Wilson Chandler , Quentin Richardson
Pf Malik Rose And Whoever Till Jared Jeffries Comes Back
C Roy Hibbert , Rasho Nesterovic

1 Potential All Star (altough There Many Better Sg In The East)
Prediction Top 4 In The Next Year Draft
Lol Not That Bad After All( Maybe We Get Ricky Rubio Or Brandon Jenings)

So let me get this straight, We give up an all-star (Z-Bo) and a walking talking double-double/fan favorite (D.Lee) for 3 back-ups and a better shot at a higher draft pick???

Come on man for real?

JayJ44

Starter
I think some of you guys are under rating our players. We can get A LOT more for Z-Bo and Lee than scrubs like Darko or Hibbert.

jpz17

Starter
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2997~1017~2200~3436~598&teams=11~11~18~18~18&te=&cash=

Improved offer...

Inddy is sitll good, but we keep Lee...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=990~2772~3410~3201~2753~2776&teams=30~30~18~18~18~18&te=&cash=

Why for CHA??

Augistin
Richardson
Wallace
Lee
Okafor

Thats why

why for NY?

Felton
Crawford
Richardson
Chandler
Randolph

Bench

Nate
Duhon
Dudley

Finally a point guard D'Antoni needs, I don't care if you don't like the deal. D'Antoni needs that a potential allstar pg, Felton is a contender for a backup allstar point guard in the right system.Yes, we are missing a big man, don't worry, this deal is only if we are losing this year at the deadline.

SICK, 999 POSTS

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2997~1017~2200~3436~598&teams=11~11~18~18~18&te=&cash=

Improved offer...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=990~2772~3410~3201~2753~2776&teams=30~30~18~18~18~18&te=&cash=

Why for CHA??

Augistin
Richardson
Wallace
Lee
Okafor

Thats why

why for NY?

Felton
Crawford
Richardson
Chandler
Randolph

Bench

Nate
Duhon
Dudley

Finally a point guard D'Antoni needs, I don't care if you don't like the deal. D'Antoni needs that a potential allstar pg, Felton is a contender for a backup allstar point guard in the right system.Yes, we are missing a big man, don't worry, this deal is only if we are losing this year at the deadline.

SICK, 999 POSTS

not a good offer once again, ray felton is very incosistant and anyway we have 15 players which is the limit so we gonna have to unload some contracts and for some reason walsh dont wanna waive jerome james

JayJ44

Starter

Improved offer...

Why for CHA??

Augistin
Richardson
Wallace
Lee
Okafor

Thats why

why for NY?

Felton
Crawford
Richardson
Chandler
Randolph

Bench

Nate
Duhon
Dudley

SICK, 999 POSTS

The Indiana trade still sucks for us. Randolph can be an all-star this year and none of those players help us that much.

The Charlotte trade is pretty bad too. We have 15 players, so we coudn't do the trade unless we cut 2 players. Duhon and Nate are good enough point guards, we don't need Felton. Plus, we don't need more forwards.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
So let me get this straight, We give up an all-star (Z-Bo) and a walking talking double-double/fan favorite (D.Lee) for 3 back-ups and a better shot at a higher draft pick???

Come on man for real?
if you read bfore i was responding to jpz17 and daprince
i already said is not a good trade for us
look what tey become and what we become
the last remark it s just for fun

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
how about this one?

New York Knicks
Incoming Players
Marcus Williams (he s not gonna play there anyway, true point guard)
Salary: $1,262,520 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 0.0 REB: 0.0 AST: 2.3 PER: 1.31

Al Harrington( wants a trade)
Salary: $9,226,250 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 12.4 REB: 5.6 AST: 2.0 PER: 9.94

Brandan Wright
Salary: $2,497,320 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 7.5 REB: 4.6 AST: 0.1 PER: 20.44

Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Mardy Collins
New York Knicks
Incoming Players
Marcus Williams
Salary: $1,262,520 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 0.0 REB: 0.0 AST: 2.3 PER: 1.31

Al Harrington
Salary: $9,226,250 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 12.4 REB: 5.6 AST: 2.0 PER: 9.94

Brandan Wright
Salary: $2,497,320 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 7.5 REB: 4.6 AST: 0.1 PER: 20.44

Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Mardy Collins
NEW YORK
PG CHRIS DUHON , MARCUS WILLIAMS
SG JAMAL CROWFORD , NATE ROBINSON
SF WILSON CHANDLER , QUENTIN RICHARDSON
PF DAVID LEE , MALIK ROSE
C AL HARRINGTON , EDY( THE SMUCK) CURRY
GOLDEN STATE
PG CJ WATSON , MARDY COLLINS
SG STEPHEN JACKSON , KELENNA AZUBUIKE (TILL OR IF MONTA ELLIS COMES BACK)
SF CORREY MAGETTE , DEMARCUS NELSON
PF ZACH RANDOLPH , ANTHONY RANDOLPH
C ANDRIS BIEDRINS , RONNY TURIAF

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't know if you're serious or not, but heeeeeell noo. Tinsley has the same problems as Marbury, but he's not nearly as talented.
I think the Pacers are doing the same thing that the Knicks are doing with Marbury, too. Tinsley's not on the injured list, yet he's on the bench.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I think the Pacers are doing the same thing that the Knicks are doing with Marbury, too. Tinsley's not on the injured list, yet he's on the bench.

he s not even on the bench. i think they told him to stay away from the team till they trade him

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Mthr Fluck That.....

Yo what is you people talking about? I say we leave shit alone for this year with the exception of getting rid of curry and Marbury. I will take Marion even if their are issues with him and Dantoni let him ride the bench or buy him out immediately remember the key factor would be we will be getting Rid of Snacks A.K.A. Curry. I do not believe we are being true to ourselves I want to clear cap space for 2010 as well but, I don't want to sacrifice 2 more ****ing years. Why can't we win now show that free agent class of 2010 that we are legit playoff contenders who just needs that superstar player to lead us to the promised land to become title contenders. You people are nuts with all these trade senerios that help everyone but us WTF. Do you guys even go to any of the games? Im at every single one and I go on road trips and, I for one do not want to go through 2 more years of sucking. with the non gauranteed fact that we will land a superstar in 2010. Hello wake the F up ppl if we winning 23-30 games why would anyone sign up for that and, we will not have the guys we have now you ppl are freaking Nuts are you guys watching these games seriously we have 2 players on the brink of being allstars at least for this year and you want to get rid of 1 Zack because of salary and your not even giving him credit and offering up some pissy players. You know whatever you ppl need to realize that 2010 is 2 years down the road ok. Lets win now and next year trade a few guys to clear cap space and than go after the Superstar In 2010.

Bottom line stop selling the Knicks short we can win this year made trades next year and get that superstar in 2010.

:peace:LETS GO KNICKS:gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i dont want Tinsley on our team this dude is garbage nowhere close to the money he's making and he doesnt have much game either....we could pick up a really good player for Z-Bo,teams are suprised at how he has played in a run-and-gun offense and how he plays unselfish basketball we're gonna get someone really good for him,just wanna see who

Akamu

The King
If this would interfere with Chandlers playing time then I am strongly against it. I'd unload Curry for Shawn if we could trade Shawn for a real Center.

Shawn may be an all-star but I never really been much impressed by the way he played, what's with the way he shoots 3's, it's looks like he's playing women's volleyball when he shoots the long ball. Mad freaky-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If this would interfere with Chandlers playing time then I am strongly against it. I'd unload Curry for Shawn if we could trade Shawn for a real Center.

Shawn may be an all-star but I never really been much impressed by the way he played, what's with the way he shoots 3's, it's looks like he's playing women's volleyball when he shoots the long ball. Mad freaky-

LMAO:teeth::teeth: yea its looks horrible cant argue though when it goes in dont know how though:eek7: