all star game: vote starbury

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i know ima vote...it would be funny if our only allstar is the guy D'Antoni didnt wanna play i would wanna see his face then

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
people are really pushin this on the internet...it'd be crazy if he started for the all star team. David stern would get real mad :lol:

Im gonna vote everyday for starbury :)

Trin_Starr

Starter
Actually what would be extremely funny is that if he were to make the allstar team and D'Antoni was chosen as the ASG eastern conference coach - Steph would record the first ever DNP-Coach's Decision in the history of the allstar game! lol :)

feetoe

Benchwarmer
what would be more exciting is if Marbury goes and plays for Italy and the Knicks one day do one of those Europe preseason games and play agianst his team. wow!

TunerAddict

Starter
This is a waste of a thread. It is impossible. No way could he get the votes to start. No way would he get chosen by the coaches. He didn't when he was playing for the Knicks, how could he when he isn't playing at all?

Sometime I wonder if you guys actually think about the idiotic shit you type.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This is a waste of a thread. It is impossible. No way could he get the votes to start. No way would he get chosen by the coaches. He didn't when he was playing for the Knicks, how could he when he isn't playing at all?

Sometime I wonder if you guys actually think about the idiotic shit you type.
Don't get mad cause your husband, Mardy Collins isn't even on the ballot, Tuneraddict.

Akamu

The King
Crawford and the other bums on the Knicks get free passes while Starbury the GOOD player gets all the blame.

I respect him for speaking out and being a man unlike these other bytches, he deserves the votes just for getting most of the blame and not even being considered for playing time in his present state of excellence.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
people are really pushin this on the internet...it'd be crazy if he started for the all star team. David stern would get real mad :lol:

Im gonna vote everyday for starbury :)
Me, too.

I'm also voting everyday for ZBO. lol

Both Marbury and ZBO are gonna start. Forget Garnett and Iverson!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea Z-Bo been on a tear lately dude having a big year...that good when we trade him well get some good players now