all star game: vote starbury

TunerAddict

Starter
Turner, how does your mom moan when Marbury dicks her?

Oh, so you can't say anything about my argument so you resort to talking about my mom. Wow, you're so cool....

That was sarcasm. You're a child. Grow up.

But then again, I win. Marbury is sitting the bench, so you lose not getting to see the guy you fantasize about get to play. Must be hard not getting to rub one out during a Knicks game to Marbury.

See! I resorted to your type of childish insults! Yay!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol Tuneraddict's getting owned by metrocard.
mc_merchant.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
this is too funny lmao all star game. If this actually happens then it would be worth voting for. Odds are it won't happen but it's funny to try it out. You got my vote.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Crawford and the other bums on the Knicks get free passes while Starbury the GOOD player gets all the blame.

I respect him for speaking out and being a man unlike these other bytches, he deserves the votes just for getting most of the blame and not even being considered for playing time in his present state of excellence.

lol, whats wit the crawford hate in a marbury thread...this will actually be funny if marbury was to get in the all star game

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol, whats wit the crawford hate in a marbury thread...this will actually be funny if marbury was to get in the all star game
I agree. I've talked bad about Crawford in the past, but he's consistently played good this season. If he keeps playing like he is, he'll end up being the 9th or 10th best shooting guard in the NBA. He's already in the top 12, from how he's been playing so far.

TunerAddict

Starter
Knicks have Marbury, Crawford, ZBO, and Curry on thew ballot. I had to vote for Knicks, and I wrote it Lee. Wish we could actually choose who we wanted to vote for instead of who the league decided we can vote for.

I'd have gone Lee, Chandler, and Robinson.