Knicks vs Mavs Game Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
id like to have a section in pregames that'll be tight we could call it Prince'sPalace or Princes Corner and ill put my quick take and who to watch loll

Kiyaman

Legend
kiya I'll pm you next time I do a game thread.. I want your opinions

Thanks! but I think its best that I do what I'm good at which is posting.
I cant touch the quality that you and MSG put on these Knicks Game-Threads.
To be truthful no Knick Forum on the Web could match-up to you two.
The creativeness is outstanding.

nyk_nyk

All Star
This was a great game! forget about the OT Loss, these Knicks are measuring up well playing 2nd half B-Ball.... and 4th qtr. crunchtime B-Ball with the officials.
I did'nt like Crawful in the game throughout the 4th qtr.. To me Crawful is not dependable as a Starter or Finisher. Tonights game I have to give the Team their PROPS for hanging in their down the stretch still kicking and fighting down to their last breath.

Now this was the GAME to be at the GARDEN!

The overtime Loss dont measure up to the excitement throughout this game.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!
It's amazing that Crawford has been in the league all these years and doesn't understand that the type of shot you take in the 1st qtr is not neccesarily the best shot to take in in the 4th qtr.

I was heated when he decided during the 4th qtr that it was ISO time and started throwing up those bullshit shots with defenders all in his face. You just don't do that when your trying to put a team away. Those were the type of shots Dallas needed to get back into the game fast. I pray that D'antoni sits down with Crawford and watches footage from the game to show him the stupidity.

I don't want to dog crawford too hard just yet only because he's been pretty solid so far in this young season. Let's just hope the coaching staff and players make him realize and correct his faults.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni's rotation have Crawford defending two positions on a switch....oponents wait til the 2nd half an exploit on Crawful weakness.

The Knick players finally "FEEL" this uptempo style and the energy needed for it when the Mavs took them to overtime....and the Knicks energy was gone. Especially with Nate on the bench untill the last minute of OT.

After the Mavs overtime the Knick players should want Dantoni to stretch the rotation to 9 players...

metrocard

Legend
Dantoni's rotation have Crawford defending two positions on a switch....oponents wait til the 2nd half an exploit on Crawful weakness.

The Knick players finally "FEEL" this uptempo style and the energy needed for it when the Mavs took them to overtime....and the Knicks energy was gone. Especially with Nate on the bench untill the last minute of OT.

After the Mavs overtime the Knick players should want Dantoni to stretch the rotation to 9 players...

Crawford is one of the worst defensive guards in the NBA, having him start is a disadvantage and disability to our TEAM.

When he's gone, everyone will realize this...Knick fans will remember what its like to have a SG that can defense and play within the offense, instead of a confused cold vagina like Crawford.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i cant make the celtics game thread

i had it finished twice and i got deleted because my ****in mozilla firefox froze up when i went to knicks schedule at their website **** this thats 2 ****in hours wasted im done ill be the **** back in a few days **** peace

Toons

is the Bo$$
It's amazing that Crawford has been in the league all these years and doesn't understand that the type of shot you take in the 1st qtr is not neccesarily the best shot to take in in the 4th qtr.

I was heated when he decided during the 4th qtr that it was ISO time and started throwing up those bullshit shots with defenders all in his face. You just don't do that when your trying to put a team away. Those were the type of shots Dallas needed to get back into the game fast. I pray that D'antoni sits down with Crawford and watches footage from the game to show him the stupidity.

I don't want to dog crawford too hard just yet only because he's been pretty solid so far in this young season. Let's just hope the coaching staff and players make him realize and correct his faults.

we have to rememebr that old habits die hard. im not defending his shot selection late in the game, because we clearly lost on his off playing. On the upside, crawford has a tendency to have good bounce back games. look for a better shot selection next game.

TunerAddict

Starter
Crawford is one of the worst defensive guards in the NBA, having him start is a disadvantage and disability to our TEAM.

When he's gone, everyone will realize this...Knick fans will remember what its like to have a SG that can defense and play within the offense, instead of a confused cold vagina like Crawford.
:agreed:

10 characters