• Time will tell

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • He's average, coud've got better

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
I think David Lee plays better when he comes off the bench. He doesn't bring as much energy when he starts.

Z-Bo is having a great game. I think he has like 19 and 10, and he's barely missed. I really wish his contract was for less money so we could keep him.

Crawford is really pissing me off. He started well, made his shots. Since then, everytime he gets the ball he just chucks up awful shots.

Amazing shot by Dirk just now!.. Good thing it didn't count tho..

Knicks playing pretty well. Gotta find a way to slow down Dirk tho. He's the only one keeping them in the game man..

Zach Randolph is playing hella good. Crawford started hot but he's sucking now.

Lets close this one out boys!
<!-- / message -->

Crawford frail ass needs to refrain from taking off balance desperation force shots and just settle his ass down and square up to the basket!

JayJ44

Starter
Crawford frail ass needs to refrain from taking off balance desperation force shots and just settle his ass down and square up to the basket!

:agreed: He started out well, and after that he just chucked up these horrible shots. Someone needs to teach this dude how to get the basket and finish. Also, not to take jumpshots unless your open.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crawford is terrified of contact. As good of a FT shooter he is, he should be taking waaay more per game. He basically shot himself out of the game with those horrible shots. SMH

TunerAddict

Starter
Crawford caused this loss. We were up by 7 with little over 3 left then he decided it was iso, shake and bake time. The one shot changed it. Shoulda went to someone with the hot hand.