Bulls waive Nichols

richtree

Rotation player
yeah, there is a reason....he is a soft as crawford., w/o the handle,

and is selfish that can't play 2 guard, (too slow/ no handle)

or

3spot (can't def. / rebound/ no size)

let him play for the globetrotters...

Paul1355

All Star
This is the truth.

Nichols always seem to be waived and picked up every month of the season.

I never saw him play so i really can't give an opinion other than what you just told me. Being waived more than once shows that he isn't that great or that no one can spot his potential, but odds are he is a scrub.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Thats interesting but im not surprised at all. Yeah hes a good pickup but at this point id rather have Pat Ewing JR back on the team. Nichols didnt really impress the coaching staff on the Knicks, Ewing JR just has that energy (kinda like LEE and NATE) and i think D'Antoni wants that on his squad.

Akamu

The King
Nicolis had potential but he never advanced on his opportunities, I thought they were for sure going to keep him last season. :boohoo:

Did anyone see more potential in Nicolis over Chandler to make the team at the time when he was here?

richtree

Rotation player
NO WAY NICHOLS NEVER EVER HAD MORE POTENIAL THAN CHANDLER.....

go watch Syracuse play old man style bball., with a jump shot offense and a zone defense....

On tap for this year at the cuse....

Eric Devendorf
Johnny Flynn
Paul Harris

more guys that can't play in the NBA .....

maybe Arinze Onuaku #21 can do something afta college

AVOID THE COLLEGE HYPE....DON'T BELIEVE THE PLAYERS TALENT LEVEL UNTIL YOU SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES AND CAN CRITICALLY MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION....

MOST OF YOU PROBABLY NEVER WATCH TY. CHANDLER EVEN PLAY A GAME IN COLLEGE

Akamu

The King
I already knew what Chandler had in him before he even stepped foot on the NBA court, I just wanted to know if anyone thought highly of Nicholis at the time.

Lol I didn't care much about Nicholis, I jus kept seeing all these optimistic articles on him so I thought they would keep him based on that.