Game 11: Knicks vs Celtics Special Edition Game Thread

Which Eastern Conference team has the best chance of stopping the Celtics this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New New York

Quiet Storm
Agreed!! Hopefully the Knicks take some red bull at halftime, start lifting weigths or something! Cause right now we getting bitched in that painted area.

Yeah and today when I proposed that we trade David Lee for Marcus Camby to protect the lane everyone got all bitchy about it!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
short term...camby sh!ts all over lee. Long term, were better off lookin to trade lee for someone younger or a draft pick. I would trade him right now for perkins

New New York

Quiet Storm
I think if we want to win this season we are going to have to address our lack of interior defensive presence regardless of who it is. Because teams are scoring at will on us in the paint.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think if we want to win this season we are going to have to address our lack of interior defensive presence regardless of who it is. Because teams are scoring at will on us in the paint.

If we wanted to win this season, not only would we make a trade for an interior defensive presence but we would also have a different point guard if you know what i mean :lol: :redface:

jpz17

Starter
... isn't that like the Suns? stupid ref... callin a tecnical on D'Antoni for realizin his team is getting cheated on

New New York

Quiet Storm
If we wanted to win this season, not only would we make a trade for an interior defensive presence but we would also have a different point guard if you know what i mean :lol: :redface:

LOL, I like Duhon and that still was funny!

Damn this is a eight point game if Nate and Dantoni didnt have those Techs!

Kiyaman

Legend

I was arguing that all offseason about Walsh non-transaction.

When you only have 2 bigmen in your rotation for 48 minutes.....
you do not want either to committ fouls on defense in the first half.

JayJ44

Starter
6 point game!! Thanks to the fact the team finally started playing some defense. Not great defense, but they're trying. If they keep playing like this, and with a little bit of luck and some shots going down, we can pull this one out.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Did Mcdyess go back to Denver? Camby would get a full buyout from the Knicks plus never report on the trade.

No Mcdyess didnt want to go from a contender to a rebuilding situation plus he has grown to love Detroit, Camby doesnt have that sort of love for LA. As of right now we have a more promising situation than The Clippers, and ofcourse he would be playing for one of the most popular coaches in the league.

The Mcdyess situation isnt at all an accurate comparison!

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
Kicks had a good chance to win this game but scalabrine makes a big 3 omg scalabrine r u kidding, and q-brick at his best bricking jumpers left to right he sucks