Game 11: Knicks vs Celtics Special Edition Game Thread

Which Eastern Conference team has the best chance of stopping the Celtics this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pricey

Rotation player
Kicks had a good chance to win this game but scalabrine makes a big 3 omg scalabrine r u kidding, and q-brick at his best bricking jumpers left to right he sucks
he fks me off more then any other player. 5 pts down with a minute and a half and he decides to throw up 3 pointers. Fking take it in the lane. Some of these guys have no brains whatsoever.

the things that annoys me as well, i had the Knicks at +8.5pts, we lose by 9.

JayJ44

Starter
The most frustrating thing about this game was that we could have won if we played like we did at the end of the 4th quarter the whole game. We need to start playing good defense the whole game. But we were competing against the world champs, so I can live with this loss.

GetRealistic

Starter
Loss is loss, but i'll tell you what despite the refs, and despite the size we battled. If we showed up with that intensity for all four quarters we can play with the Celtics with or without KG in the lineup.

The team battled and showed an edge which i liked. I was also impressed with Zach tonight. He had an off shooting night and the refs didn't seem to give him any calls but he continued to battle down low.

Loss hurts but compared to every game against the Celtics last season i'll take tonights effort.

Kiya: I believe D'Antoni thinks Jefferies can be that extra big man off the bench. I don't know if he's capable of banging down low but if he's playing the C and you have Chandler at the 3 you have a pretty big front court that can defend. Also despite the fact he sucks if Curry gets that knee straightened out i could see him getiting minutes or atleast using his fouls.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok so it is too early to be talking about "must wins" but I would say that the next two games are games we have to get.

I'm happy we fought till the end, we all know last years team wouldve quit even 10 games into the season, so far it looks like we know we have a shot at in every game if we knock down our shots.

Good game from Wilson by the way! Pissed to see Zach's double double streak come to the end, I expect it to resume against The Bucks

Whoa Q Rich is going off in the Post Game interview, I hope him and Paul Peirce knuckle up one day! I really think we could beat The Celtics in a fight!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a competitive game we showed resiliance and wouldnt back down, Chandler came to play and played some good d on Peirce down the stretch...we needed defense and a low post thread Perkins whos offensive game is no better then Rose's(not really)..looked like Shaq he had his way and so did the rest of the celtics as they cruised in the paint and got everything they needed and wanted down low we had no answer(they killed us lik 50-20 in poits in the paint...something like that)...and when we needed stops we couldnt get em...and we blew another lead...we played good though we came a long way from the 59 point preformance last year...we'll come back strong on Friday vs the Bucks...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Man Crawford was horrific. I didn't actually see the game but the #s spell it out clearly enough. I think the focal point for us tonight was the performance of Chandler. I was waiting to see how he went, and he went very well indeed! he matched Pierce's #s although he shot the ball a lot more. He needs to take a page out of Pierce's book re getting to the line. 5 more trips and it would have been 30+ assuming he shot them well.

I would love to watch the game regardless of a loss.

I only know of bt.davka.info as a download site for NBA games and it's practically void of Knicks games.

Does anyone know of any other sites worth having a peak at?

Thank you

Pricey

Rotation player
Man Crawford was horrific. I didn't actually see the game but the #s spell it out clearly enough. I think the focal point for us tonight was the performance of Chandler. I was waiting to see how he went, and he went very well indeed! he matched Pierce's #s although he shot the ball a lot more. He needs to take a page out of Pierce's book re getting to the line. 5 more trips and it would have been 30+ assuming he shot them well.

I would love to watch the game regardless of a loss.

I only know of bt.davka.info as a download site for NBA games and it's practically void of Knicks games.

Does anyone know of any other sites worth having a peak at?

Thank you
go to this link mate, this is where i watch any game thats on

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/

select the link with the days date and gives u a list of the games on, u may need to install the software to view it unless its on justin tv or something

Kiyaman

Legend
Loss is loss, but i'll tell you what despite the refs, and despite the size we battled. If we showed up with that intensity for all four quarters we can play with the Celtics with or without KG in the lineup.

The team battled and showed an edge which i liked. I was also impressed with Zach tonight. He had an off shooting night and the refs didn't seem to give him any calls but he continued to battle down low.

Loss hurts but compared to every game against the Celtics last season i'll take tonights effort.

Kiya: I believe D'Antoni thinks Jefferies can be that extra big man off the bench. I don't know if he's capable of banging down low but if he's playing the C and you have Chandler at the 3 you have a pretty big front court that can defend. Also despite the fact he sucks if Curry gets that knee straightened out i could see him getiting minutes or atleast using his fouls.

Jefferies is a 6.11 9th man.... you put in the game in the 2nd half (Scalibrine and Big Baby type when you have KG, Perkins, and Powe) using a tougher defensive playbook plan than you did in the first half.
The best Jefferies can be is a Man to Man defender and the 4th man in a 3-guard rotation.... he is not the 5th man.... which is the rebounder and the finisher around the basket (Bellineli).
Dantoni comment on using Jefferies at Center....shocked everyone of Jefferies previous NBA coaches as if it was a joke comment.

The Knicks always played a better-game without Jefferies in the rotation (Q.Richardson too.).
Certain Knick players decision making on (offense & defense) both sides of the court are not dependable in the 2nd half of a game.
DNP Jefferies was more important than the DNP of any other Knick player.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Jefferies is a 6.11 9th man.... you put in the game in the 2nd half (Scalibrine and Big Baby type when you have KG, Perkins, and Powe) using a tougher defensive playbook plan than you did in the first half.
The best Jefferies can be is a Man to Man defender and the 4th man in a 3-guard rotation.... he is not the 5th man.... which is the rebounder and the finisher around the basket (Bellineli).
Dantoni comment on using Jefferies at Center....shocked everyone of Jefferies previous NBA coaches as if it was a joke comment.

The Knicks always played a better-game without Jefferies in the rotation (Q.Richardson too.).
Certain Knick players decision making on (offense & defense) both sides of the court are not dependable in the 2nd half of a game.
DNP Jefferies was more important than the DNP of any other Knick player.

:aplause:

co-sign Kiya keep preaching

TunerAddict

Starter
Sign of the Apocalypse:

Mardy Collins outscores Jamal Crawford

Hopefully Jamal's awful play the past few games has shown D that unless he learns to be more selective with his shots he needs to be sitting the pine like he did tonight.