Team Starbury vs Haterburys: Lets End it NOW

Describe Yourself (no homo)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
Manlove??? Don't hate on me because your MANCRUSH doesn't get to play with the rest of the team. Or even practice. Maybe you and the rest of TEAM INACTIVE should take note of this. Sorry if some of us adults would prefer to stick to hoopstalk instead of playing the dozens. Maybe its just a Midwest thing. You know being an ADULT and showing others respect and sticking to the topic. Actually you probably don't. Hopefully when this stupid Starbury thing is over the rest of the Starbury crew will follow and the rest of us KNICKS fans can start talking basketball again.

You're not a Knick fan, go root for a midwest team.

Yeah, I've posted this before.

He's fought Kurt Thomas, Q Rich, Mutumbo, Kenadall Gill and many others. There's the proof. I have always thought it was funny that Cancerburians have so much love for possibly the worst Knick in franchise history. It's alright to show love for someone who's actually contributed something positive to this franchise (Ewing, LJ, Houston, Clyde, Reed, Starks, Oakley, Spree, etc.) but to have so much love for someone that has contributed as much as Malik Rose (and contributed more negative than positive) is just sad.

LJ4Pt, so what?

If you stop oblivous and realize Tim Thomas is just being a bitch.
I guess one quote from Tim Thomas tells the whole story, right?
Even Tim Thomas thought a kindly gesture from Marbury was "weird".
Please, its so pathetic how you guys desperately try to find anything.
That quote always been crap.
Tim Thomas was TERRIBLE for the Knicks, don't you remember, why the hell should we care how he was treated? He deserved to be ignored, because he ignored his teammates on the COURT(which matters most) by being a spectator.

This is where the Hateburies have failed themselves, this "lockeroom" theory has proven to be dead, especially when in the reality of sports; they have been teams who had lockroom problems but were still able to preform in the court.

Fact is:
If you have a bunch of friends playing a sport, but they have a bad performance, their social cohesion will decrease due to bad performance and losses.
If you have a bunch of strangers playing a sport, but they have a good preformance, their social cohesion will build up due to good performance and wins.

Its sad when so called Knick fans have to defend Tim Thomas out of all Knicks to protect and hold on to their personal vendetta against Marbury.

Wow, so because Marbury didn't tuck Tim Thomas to bed in night, he's a horrible teammate? Please. Just because Marbury didn't talk to Tim Thomas doesn't mean he was a bad teammate. If I remember correctly, Tim Thomas averaged good numbers on the Knicks WITH MARBURY. If Marbury was so bad, why Tim Thomas average 14 points per game, in his two years with the Knicks? You just look for any little thing to criticize.

Also, you're sick for thinking Marbury could even be anywhere near to being one of the worst players in franchise history. Ever heard of Eddy Curry? Quentin Richardson? Mardy Collins? And that's just naming the most current Knick roster.

Take Duhon's dick out your ass.

Exactly, a lot of dudes averaged career highs playing with Marbury.

Curry in 2006-07.
Channing Frye in 05-06.
Micheal ****ing Sweetney in 04-05.
Tim Thomas in 03-04.

Thats just in his Knick career, Marbury doesn't hold back guys from progressing, he's really a passive player, and thats been his weakness; knowing when to be aggressive or not. I don't think Marbury has been aggressive enough because he's been held back by guys like Brown and Isiah.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
LJ4Pt, so what?

If you stop oblivous and realize Tim Thomas is just being a bitch.
I guess one quote from Tim Thomas tells the whole story, right?
Even Tim Thomas thought a kindly gesture from Marbury was "weird".
Please, its so pathetic how you guys desperately try to find anything.
That quote always been crap.
Tim Thomas was TERRIBLE for the Knicks, don't you remember, why the hell should we care how he was treated? He deserved to be ignored, because he ignored his teammates on the COURT(which matters most) by being a spectator.

This is where the Hateburies have failed themselves, this "lockeroom" theory has proven to be dead, especially when in the reality of sports; they have been teams who had lockroom problems but were still able to preform in the court.

Fact is:
If you have a bunch of friends playing a sport, but they have a bad performance, their social cohesion will decrease due to bad performance and losses.
If you have a bunch of strangers playing a sport, but they have a good preformance, their social cohesion will build up due to good performance and wins.

Its sad when so called Knick fans have to defend Tim Thomas out of all Knicks to protect and hold on to their personal vendetta against Marbury.

You Cancerburians were asking for some kind of proof that Mebury has been a bad teammate. I just gave you an actual quote from a former teammate that said he was the worst teammate ever. And there have been many other examples of Mebury being selfish and a lockerroom cancer. But your only response is "who cares about Tim Thomas". Well, you asked for proof and I gave it to you. It's obvious your love for the man is so strong you don't want to hear the truth. I just don't understand why you have so much love for a player that has contributed nothing to this franchise and is on his way out. Just doesn't make sense to me.

metrocard

Legend
You Cancerburians were asking for some kind of proof that Mebury has been a bad teammate. I just gave you an actual quote from a former teammate that said he was the worst teammate ever. And there have been many other examples of Mebury being selfish and a lockerroom cancer. But your only response is "who cares about Tim Thomas". Well, you asked for proof and I gave it to you. It's obvious your love for the man is so strong you don't want to hear the truth. I just don't understand why you have so much love for a player that has contributed nothing to this franchise and is on his way out. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Like I said, who cares about Tim Thomas? Why did he deserve special treatment?

Your proof isn't valid or proves a point. It just proves Tim Thomas is a crybaby who couldn't be happy with a free iPod, shit; he didn't even deserve a floppy disk with his performance as a Knick.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Marbury

Marbury's gift to Thomas may have been "weird" from Thomas's perspective, but it reflects Marbury's uniquely complicated personality as well as his basic humanity.

When Barbosa arrived in Phoenix, he was a Brazilian youngster --perhaps from a favela -- who spoke little English.
He was driving a rental car. Marbury bought him an Escalade.

These generous gestures say something about Marbury which is very positive.

Marbury is history -- has no future -- with the Knicks. And the past history has not been pleasant or particularly productive but that does not detract from the fact that the man has geat physical abilities.

Lets complete the buy-out quickly and move on. I for one hope Marbury excels -- and finds some peace -- wherever he may go. If he competes against the Knicks, perhaps he will assist in getting us a better draft pick.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Like I said, who cares about Tim Thomas? Why did he deserve special treatment?

Your proof isn't valid or proves a point. It just proves Tim Thomas is a crybaby who couldn't be happy with a free iPod, shit; he didn't even deserve a floppy disk with his performance as a Knick.

So because you don't like Tim Thomas, it isn't valid proof? That's ridiculous. What about Van Horn, Mutumbo, Kurt Thomas, Kendall Gill, Q Rich, Rose, etc? LMAO. It's just a massive conspiracy to make Mebury look bad. Nothing has ever been his fault. The whole world is against him. Haha! Love is blind I guess. Like I said before, I just don't undertstand why you guys love a player that has contributed as much to the Knicks as Malik Rose. Actually less.:teeth:

metrocard

Legend
So because you don't like Tim Thomas, it isn't valid proof? That's ridiculous. What about Van Horn, Mutumbo, Kurt Thomas, Kendall Gill, Q Rich, Rose, etc? LMAO. It's just a massive conspiracy to make Mebury look bad. Nothing has ever been his fault. The whole world is against him. Haha! Love is blind I guess. Like I said before, I just don't undertstand why you guys love a player that has contributed as much to the Knicks as Malik Rose. Actually less.:teeth:

Out of interest, I would like to see their quotes, word for word.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It's well known Mebury is the reason Kurt Thomas, Tim Thomas, Mutumbo, and Van Horn were removed from the Knicks.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E05EFDF173DF937A15751C0A9639C8B63

As Knicks forward Kurt Thomas closed the door to the locker room behind him Wednesday, someone hollered, ''See you tomorrow, Kurt.'' Thomas smirked.

''You never know,'' Thomas said.

He was not kidding. Thomas was not sure if he would still be a member of the Knicks after the N.B.A.'s 3 p.m. trading deadline Thursday, although a deal seemed unlikely. But what seemed to bother Thomas more than anything was his belief that he would be one of the last people to find out if he were traded.

That displeasure appeared to be directed at one person, Isiah Thomas, the team's president, who, Kurt Thomas said, has kept him out of the loop. And, Kurt Thomas added, he could think of only one player who was in that loop: Stephon Marbury.

The 32-year-old Thomas has been a Knick since 1998, and only Alan Houston has more seniority on the team. In a ramshackle season for the Knicks, Thomas has been one of the team's most dependable players, starting all 54 games, averaging 11.6 points, leading the team in rebounds and tying Nazr Mohammed for the team lead in blocked shots.

Asked if Isiah Thomas had confided any potential plans to him, Kurt Thomas said: ''Maybe to other guys. Not me.''

When asked whom he was talking about when he said ''other guys,'' Thomas said, ''The one who wears No. 3.''

That would be Marbury, the Knicks' point guard, with whom Thomas recently squabbled in an on-court incident. Thomas did not elaborate, and neither Marbury nor Isiah Thomas was available for comment on Kurt Thomas's remarks, which were made after Marbury had spoken to reporters and departed.

Thomas, a 6-foot-9 forward, signed a four-year, $30 million contract extension in March and could be attractive to other teams, but he will probably remain with the Knicks (21-33), who are in last place in the Atlantic Division. Unless, of course, Isiah Thomas has other plans. Which, of course, led right back to Kurt Thomas's remarks.

''I don't talk to him,'' he said of Isiah Thomas.

Later, he added, ''I do my job and go home.''

When asked if he and Isiah Thomas had discussed personnel changes that could be made to improve the Knicks, Kurt Thomas said, ''We don't have that relationship.''

Then Thomas was asked if Isiah Thomas would contact him if he were traded. Kurt Thomas, with a straight face, said, ''I probably still wouldn't get a phone call.''

All Mebury lovers are the biggest Isiahsexuals around. Supporting the crap Mebury has done is supporting the crap Isiah has done.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...stephon_marburys_days_with_knicks_might_.html

Marbury was, of course, Thomas' first blockbuster acquisition. The January 2004 trade was celebrated because it meant that Marbury, the Brooklyn legend, would be returning home. But Marbury quickly alienated teammates, coaches and the media with his moody behavior. He was involved in a memorable altercation with former teammate Kurt Thomas and later with current teammate Quentin Richardson. Both players wanted to fight Marbury.

Through it all, including the losing seasons and zero playoffs wins, Isiah Thomas stood firmly behind Marbury and exiled anyone that had a problem with his guard - including Kurt Thomas, Shandon Anderson, Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn and Dikembe Mutombo.

Isiah and Mebury have been the fall of the Knick franchise. Both of them will be linked forever in the halls of most embarrassing Knicks. It's funny too, the only accomplishment Cancerburians can tout is the 39-43 record and sweep in the playoffs by the Nets, a team that was very similar to the team Mebury had in New Jersey and went to 3 finals in a row as soon as Mebury left. And then, the surrounding cast of Knicks that helped Mebury get to the playoffs were traded away because Mebury didn't get along with them. But wait, it's everybody elses fault...it's a massive conspiracy to make Mebury look bad...hahaha...SMH. It must be difficult being in love with Mebury and still love the Knicks.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Kurt Thomas was really bashing Isiah more than Marbury.

NYDailyNews is always bullshitting and speculating.

Please prove how the New Jersey Nets under Kidd were similar to the New Jersey nets under Marbury were similar(without ignoring the injuries, inexperience of certain players and additions to key bench players)

Thanks.

So because you don't like Tim Thomas, That's ridiculous.

Are you Tim Thomas #1 fan or something? Are you trying to tell me he deserved special treatment with his performance on the court? Are you trying to say Thomas' performance on the court is more acceptable than Marbury's "actions" in the lockerroom?

Are you going to be that ignorant about this?
Lets find out.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Kurt Thomas was really bashing Isiah more than Marbury.

Seemed like he was bashing both. As I stated, Mebury and Isiah are joined at the hip, especially during that phase. Everybody knows why Kurt Thomas, Van Horn, Tim Thomas and Mutumbo were traded. For some reason you just don't want to accept it.

Please prove how the New Jersey Nets under Kidd were similar to the New Jersey nets under Marbury were similar(without ignoring the injuries, inexperience of certain players and additions to key bench players)

Thanks.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the team was the same, except for the addition of Richard Jefferson. But if Mebury was so great, how come he couldn't even lead the Nets to the playoffs, yet when Mebury was removed and Kidd and Jefferson were added, the Nets had the best record in franchise history? If Mebury is so awesome, you would think he could have atleast got the Nets to the playoffs. Oh wait, it's everybody else's fault again. My bad, it's always everybody else's fault. SMH.

Are you Tim Thomas #1 fan or something? Are you trying to tell me he deserved special treatment with his performance on the court? Are you trying to say Thomas' performance on the court is more acceptable than Marbury's "actions" in the lockerroom?

Are you going to be that ignorant about this?
Lets find out.

I don't like Tim thomas either, but what does Tim Thomas' production have to do with Mebury being an awful teammate? I was just pointing out how ridiculous your argument was and giving documented examples as you requested.

Why do you love Mebury so much? My favorite players are LJ, Ewing, Starks, Camby, Oakley, Spree, Houston, etc. These guys have actually done something positive for the Knicks. What's so special about Mebury? He's done nothing for this franchise and will do nothing in the future. Why don't you show this much love for Malik Rose?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Seemed like he was bashing both. As I stated, Mebury and Isiah are joined at the hip, especially during that phase. Everybody knows why Kurt Thomas, Van Horn, Tim Thomas and Mutumbo were traded. For some reason you just don't want to accept it.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the team was the same, except for the addition of Richard Jefferson. But if Mebury was so great, how come he couldn't even lead the Nets to the playoffs, yet when Mebury was removed and Kidd and Jefferson were added, the Nets had the best record in franchise history? If Mebury is so awesome, you would think he could have atleast got the Nets to the playoffs. Oh wait, it's everybody else's fault again. My bad, it's always everybody else's fault. SMH.

I don't like Tim thomas either, but what does Tim Thomas' production have to do with Mebury being an awful teammate? I was just pointing out how ridiculous your argument was and giving documented examples as you requested.

Why do you love Mebury so much? My favorite players are LJ, Ewing, Starks, Camby, Oakley, Spree, Houston, etc. These guys have actually done something positive for the Knicks. What's so special about Mebury? He's done nothing for this franchise and will do nothing in the future. Why don't you show this much love for Malik Rose?

good point except your missing one thing...Marbury had nobody when he was with the nets all he had was a rookie year Martin during his last year(i think) and thats not enough to carry anyone to the playoffs...Kidd had a complete team with him a developing Jefferson much improved Martin and poeces around them..

lets end this discussion already move on as a forum...its getting old now

metrocard

Legend
Marbury rebelled against Isiah, they could never be one. Thats foolish.

You are mistaken.

Quoted by MSG:
To say he was surrounded with alot of talent in New Jersey is false. Kenyon Martin was a rookie when Marbury played there and they didnt draft Richard Jefferson until the following year when Marbury was traded. Keith Van Horn was the 2nd best player on this Nets team. After that Kerry Kittles and Kendall Gill were the 3rd and 4th best players. Its impressive that Marbury averaged 8 assists per game playing with these guys.

Who said I think Marbury is as awesome as you think I think he is?
Come with facts next time.

Why do you keep using the word love? Are you that desperate in this debate now where you can't come up with anything more creative or funny? Thanks for turning this into a gay thread.
I like those players too.

Whats so special about Marbury? A lot of things.

Something special no player on this roster has never done.
A playoff appearance.
He wasn't a "vocal" leader, but he lead the team with his performance on the court.
He also led the NBA in assist while averaging over 21 points in a season, and a career average of 20 and 8...please stop the ignorance. Marbury is a special talent and skilled player with a career that was mixed with unfortunate events and organizations that were unorganized. Read your history and past events if you're confused, like in most of your discussion about Stephon.

As for your attraction for Tim Thomas's feelings, it needs to stop. Tim Thomas' feeling being hurt and the fact he wasn't happy about a new iPod isn't really enough for me that Marbury is a "terrible" teammate.

Here are some REAL QUOTES:
Some of Marbury's most meaningful gestures are kept private. He does not talk about his dinner on Thanksgiving, when he invited Jamal Crawford and Trevor Ariza, whose families are on the West Coast, to celebrate with his family.

"He's really looked out for us," said Crawford, perhaps Marbury's closest friend in the locker room.

Marbury said: "You don't force-feed anyone to basically be in your presence. You know the people who want to be in your presence. I think the things that I've done over my career, I've done everything the real way. I never do nothing fake."

Early last season, while still in Phoenix, Marbury was introduced to his new teammate and prot?g?, the rookie Leandro Barbosa. All Marbury knew of him was that he was skinny, Brazilian and poor. When he heard Barbosa needed a new car, Marbury called a dealer in New Jersey and ordered a Cadillac Escalade. Marbury paid for it. "He really took an interest in the kid's life," said the Suns official who related the story.

Knicks Need More Help

In any case, the Knicks need to provide Marbury with more help. They lack a dominant post player. Their best shooter, Allan Houston, is a knee twinge from retirement. Their next best scorer, Crawford, is young and untamed. The young prospects, Ariza and Mike Sweetney, are not ready for major roles.

A Western Conference scout who has watched several Knicks games referred to Marbury's surrounding cast as "a bunch of marginal role players."

Do you think every Knick was nice to Tim Thomas, especially with the body language he showed on the court? Don't be foolish. TT is just calling out Marbury because he was the best player on the team.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Marbury rebelled against Isiah, they could never be one. Thats foolish.

You are mistaken.

Mebury didn't rebel against Isiah, he blackmailed him and abandoned the team when Isiah benched him. And until that moment, Isiah and Mebury were close friends. Isiah did everything for Mebury, including get rid of all those players that helped Mebury and the Knicks get to the playoffs. Stop making up bulls**t. He didn't rebel Isiah. That's false and you know it. You guys lose all credibility when statements like that are made.

Who said I think Marbury is as awesome as you think I think he is?

You did. Why else would you be so emotional about a player that has done nothing for this franchise and is on his way out?

Whats so special about Marbury? A lot of things.

Something special no player on this roster has never done.
A playoff appearance.

Again, Malik Rose. He's won a championship. Why don't you defend him the way you defend Mebury?

He also led the NBA in assist while averaging over 21 points in a season, and a career average of 20 and 8...please stop the ignorance. Marbury is a special talent and skilled player with a career that was mixed with unfortunate events and organizations that were unorganized. Read your history and past events if you're confused, like in most of your discussion about Stephon.

*yawn* The 20 and 8 argument again which has no relevance on the subject.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think tim thomas' quote about marbury buying him the ipod is hilarious. But tim thomas is a role player, nothin more. With hard work he could have been a better player.

Great work metro. Team Starbury - We've done a great job of proving our points. Id like to thank everyone who put in hard work.

I hope to see some of these new posters either disappear or stop bringin up marbury in every thread. At the very least, keep Marbury arguments in threads that have already been made instead of making new ones. Theres really no reason to bring him up until hes bought out.

07metrocard.1.large.jpg

ABCD.jpg

msg.jpg

akamu.jpg

jpz_-_4color.jpg.w560h273.jpg

image.php
(sorry datprince, this is all i could find)

LJ4ptplay, ec house special, getreal - I might disagree with the 3 of you but i got nothin against yall. I wish more of the new posters showed up in this thread....

trillion
adam silver
bigpat33
og knick fan
Pat
Datruth
JRG3
King Ewing

This group of posters right here should be banned for spammin every thread with marbury hate/crawford worship.

metrocard

Legend
Blackmailed is an emotional word.

Marbury rebeled and put Isiah on the hotseat.
He abandoned Isiah and the disorganized organization that Isiah was running.
Isiah did nothing for Marbury.

You must be blind to think Marbury has done nothing for the Knicks. He's not Jerome James now.

Malik Rose won a championship for the Spurs.
Compare his career as a Knick compared to Marbury's career as a Knick.
Why are force feeding me Malik's cock to me so desperately? Why should I like Rose over Marbury, explain why, now. 15 reasons.

Your words didn't have any relevance to this debate...thank you for typically running away from the cold hard facts once again like most of these guys do when they get shut down on the Marbury facts. They're debatable, and you're just wasting your time really trying to use your opinion against the facts and stats.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Rebel?!? You make it sound like Mebury did something noble. You're making s**t up again. I've brought nothing but facts. You're the one bringing opinions here with that rebelled crap. The only facts you've got is 20 and 8 which doesn't have any relevance to him being a bad teammate. That's all you got, stats. He still hasn't done anything for the Knicks, just like Malik Rose. Which is why I keep bringing him up. They both contributed about the same amount to the Knicks and are both on their way out. But for some reason you feel the need to make s**t up about Mebury to make it sound like he's one of the greatest Knicks ever. But go ahead and ignore the facts if you want. I'm done with this argument.

jpz17

Starter
I think tim thomas' quote about marbury buying him the ipod is hilarious. But tim thomas is a role player, nothin more. With hard work he could have been a better player.

Great work metro. Team Starbury - We've done a great job of proving our points. Id like to thank everyone who put in hard work.

I hope to see some of these new posters either disappear or stop bringin up marbury in every thread. At the very least, keep Marbury arguments in threads that have already been made instead of making new ones. Theres really no reason to bring him up until hes bought out.

07metrocard.1.large.jpg

ABCD.jpg

msg.jpg

akamu.jpg

image.php

LJ4ptplay, ec house special, getreal - I might disagree with the 3 of you but i got nothin against yall. I wish more of the new posters showed up in this thread....

trillion
adam silver
bigpat33
og knick fan
Pat
Datruth
JRG3
King Ewing

This group of posters right here should be banned for spammin every thread with marbury hate/crawford worship.

nice msg, love the jpz logo

metrocard

Legend
Marbury practically SAVED this franchise by sabotaging Isiah to make it look ugly as hell for Isiah, Isiaih would of most likely still be GM/President of this team to continue his trades that would continue to worsen the future of the New York Knickerbockers if it wasn't for King Marbury.
That action alone, you should be on your knees giving 5 hail marys to Steph.

You brought nothing.
I agree.
No facts.

Especially no fact or defense that "They both contributed about the same amount " Refering to Malik Rose and Marbury. You failed to give me those 15 reasons by the way.
or to the Nets under Marbury being the same team (roster/health/experience wise) as the Nets under Kidd.

Plus, I have a quote that totally contradicts and confirms that Marbury isn't as bad as a teammate as you believe, but don't know about because of your lack of sources, knowledge, and personal jealously of Marbury.

Even if you somehow go those facts and sources you fail to look for and obtain, the bad teammate theory lacks substance.

Jordan wasn't the best teammate in the world and critized a lot of his players, did it matter though? No. He preformed well on the court, thats all that matter. You could fight everyday in the lockeroom, but if you get a preform well on the court, it doesn't matter. Performance cohesion is more important than social cohesion, thats a proven fact in the field of sports psychology.

Any REAL Knick fan that watched the Knicks in 03-04 saw the performance chemistry Marbury to Van Horn and Kurt Thomas. They mastered the pick and roll to perfection and used it as their main weapon on offense. No matter how much Van Soft and Crazy Eyes cried about Marbury, fact is Marbury preformed well with them and got them OPEN SHOTS consistently which made them more productive offensive players, instead of settling for limited PG's like Eisley and Ward who couldn't penetrate well and were just spot up shooters with no athleticism and much to offer on the court besides experience. Marbury was something new and fresh to NYC, that 2003-04 was a fun experience and looked like the start to something beautiful. Until Isiah ruined the plan of rebuilding through the draft and choose to rebuild around Curry and Crawford.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Marbury practically SAVED this franchise by sabotaging Isiah to make it look ugly as hell for Isiah, Isiaih would of most likely still be GM/President of this team to continue his trades that would continue to worsen the future of the New York Knickerbockers if it wasn't for King Marbury.
That action alone, you should be on your knees giving 5 hail marys to Steph.

Come on man. If you like Mebury, that's fine go ahead. But to make s**t up is just being silly. As if Mebury's intentions were to make Isiah look bad for the betterment of the Knick franchise. LOL. I know you can't be serious with that stuff. You know, and everybody knows, he blackmailed Isiah and left the team because he was getting benched. There was nothing noble about what he did last year.

Especially no fact or defense that "They both contributed about the same amount " Refering to Malik Rose and Marbury. You failed to give me those 15 reasons by the way.
or to the Nets under Marbury being the same team (roster/health/experience wise) as the Nets under Kidd.

I don't know what 15 reasons you're talking about. I guessed I missed it. As far as the Mebury/Kidd/Nets argument, look back a couple posts. Kidd took that team to the finals. Almost the same team, except add Richard Jefferson. It's obvious Kidd's leadership skills and Mebury's lack of them were the difference maker.

As far as Malik Rose, I mainly bring that up to prove a point. It's opinion. I believe Malik Rose has contributed more positive things to the Knicks than Mebury. Mebury has brought positives, but also a whole lot of negatives that outweigh anything positive he's done.

Plus, I have a quote that totally contradicts and confirms that Marbury isn't as bad as a teammate as you believe, but don't know about because of your lack of sources, knowledge, and personal jealously of Marbury.

Even if you somehow go those facts and sources you fail to look for and obtain, the bad teammate theory lacks substance.

Jordan wasn't the best teammate in the world and critized a lot of his players, did it matter though? No. He preformed well on the court, thats all that matter. You could fight everyday in the lockeroom, but if you get a preform well on the court, it doesn't matter. Performance cohesion is more important than social cohesion, thats a proven fact in the field of sports psychology.

Well, I have quotes that say Mebury was a terrible teammate and you have quotes that say Mebury was a good teammate. Jordan also brough leadership and motivation to his teammates and backed it up with MVP play and championships. Mebury, for the most part, was just an a**hole with no leadership qualities and hasn't brought a team out of the first round of the playoffs.

Any REAL Knick fan that watched the Knicks in 03-04 saw the performance chemistry Marbury to Van Horn and Kurt Thomas. They mastered the pick and roll to perfection and used it as their main weapon on offense. No matter how much Van Soft and Crazy Eyes cried about Marbury, fact is Marbury preformed well with them and got them OPEN SHOTS consistently which made them more productive offensive players, instead of settling for limited PG's like Eisley and Ward who couldn't penetrate well and were just spot up shooters with no athleticism and much to offer on the court besides experience. Marbury was something new and fresh to NYC, that 2003-04 was a fun experience and looked like the start to something beautiful. Until Isiah ruined the plan of rebuilding through the draft and choose to rebuild around Curry and Crawford.

I think it's funny you guys consistently bring up that year with Kurt Thomas and Van Horn when you guys know they were traded because Mebury didn't get along with them. Isiah did everything for Mebury back then. Isiah and Mebury are one in the same. If you supported Mebury during those years, you supported Isiah and the moves he made.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

07metrocard.1.large.jpg

ABCD.jpg

msg.jpg

akamu.jpg

image.php

trillion
adam silver
bigpat33
og knick fan
Pat
Datruth
JRG3
King Ewing

its cool MSG no need for the hard work lmao...i feel a lil down jk...you didnt have to go through trouble i mean not many images come up when u type in "datprince"...an egyptian flag or pyramid woulda counted just the same but dont trouble yourself...