Official Cologne/Watches Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea im guessing cologne shops got them and so should the macy's cologne dept.

if you have trouble just get em off the internet loll thats what i do when i cant find something locally

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I actually bought a Giants superbowl Championship watch when they won the SB and I love it! Great watch its pretty nice.. As far as cologne goes I have Black By Kenneth Cole Which is great, I like it alot. And I wear Unforgivable as well... I like to change them up. Great thread prince! I got some ideas for a couple more I want to buy... I dont wanna sound like a Fag, But Body wash? What do you guys use? I use the old spice - Double Impact... What about you guys?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I actually bought a Giants superbowl Championship watch when they won the SB and I love it! Great watch its pretty nice.. As far as cologne goes I have Black By Kenneth Cole Which is great, I like it alot. And I wear Unforgivable as well... I like to change them up. Great thread prince! I got some ideas for a couple more I want to buy... I dont wanna sound like a Fag, But Body wash? What do you guys use? I use the old spice - Double Impact... What about you guys?

Lmao on the "fag" part. What do you mean body wash? Guys use that?...lol

To be honest, I actually don't use that. is that like a substitute for deodorant?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Lmao on the "fag" part. What do you mean body wash? Guys use that?...lol

To be honest, I actually don't use that. is that like a substitute for deodorant?

hey Giants, By body wash do you mean shower gel?

and btw today this kid and i were arguing who makes i am king. he said it was sean paul. lmao

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
LOL! Body wash, Soap, hahaha in the shower.. I guess some guys use it.. What other soap is there really?? I never got into bars of soap... Nasty shit.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
no homo but i use lotion not alot but throughout the coarse of the day ill use, they smell good and kep my hands smooth loll.

as for body wash i use gillette for men shower gel it really soothes your skin you feel a difference.

ima buy the new ed hardy cologne and see what all the fuss is from what i heard its the real deal. and Giants i like black it smells nice but it fades too fast, and unforgivable is the shit, its a classic.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
no homo but i use lotion not alot but throughout the coarse of the day ill use, they smell good and kep my hands smooth loll.

as for body wash i use gillette for men shower gel it really soothes your skin you feel a difference.

ima buy the new ed hardy cologne and see what all the fuss is from what i heard its the real deal. and Giants i like black it smells nice but it fades too fast, and unforgivable is the shit, its a classic.

yeah lotion is good no homo. keeps your skin lookin clean.

Yo Prince, which one lasts longer? Unforgivable or I am King?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they both last pretty well, but i would go with unforgivable, i am king is smellable throughout the day, so is unforgivable, but unforgivables lasting smell is a little stronger than i am king.

the overall better cologne is i am king, both great and last a pretty good time but i like i am king more, this is coming from someone who loves unforgivable(no homo) loll

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
they both last pretty well, but i would go with unforgivable, i am king is smellable throughout the day, so is unforgivable, but unforgivables lasting smell is a little stronger than i am king.

the overall better cologne is i am king, both great and last a pretty good time but i like i am king more, this is coming from someone who loves unforgivable(no homo) loll

My friend showed me Unforgivable, shit smells mad fresh.
I believe u said its 70 bucks? is there like a smaller bottle i can get for like 30?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they have a really small bottle and rite-aid( believe it or not) by the colognes, it's 40 bucks. a macys you could get the medium bottle for 50 or the large bottle with the gift set for 70( worth it.)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
theres one that comes with the unforgivable deodorant, and theres one that comes with the after shave. they also give you a seperate gift which includes unforgivable shower gel, after shave lotion, and a small bottle of unforgivable thats in a tube good to use like twice.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
theres one that comes with the unforgivable deodorant, and theres one that comes with the after shave. they also give you a seperate gift which includes unforgivable shower gel, after shave lotion, and a small bottle of unforgivable thats in a tube good to use like twice.

Hm, i don't need that much. I think i'll just go for the 40. So which one is better overall: I Am King or Unforgivable?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i like i am king more, the smell it has is unique no other cologne on the market smells like it which is exactly what you want in a cologne. you get compliments and the smell stays with you throughout the day, even after its faded you could still smell it.

overall out of a scale of 100

I am King-100

Unforgivable- 99.1