Official Cologne/Watches Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the new dole and gabbana is real classic from what i hear, i saw the bottle and judging by that it looks nice i only smelled it out of a page in a magazine but that isn't enough to judge but its nice so far i give it a 9.3 really classic though great for nights out and formal events.

one i really like is the Givenchy pi Neo that one is hot.

and the sean john i am king gift set is coming out.........interesting loll.

i smelled the rocawear cologne its nice but a little generic smells like the curve a little. and like i said the usher ur is damn good. women like it.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Cool, thanks man. I'll have to check the Givenchy one. the usher cologne is mad nice. what I'm trying to do is get one every other month, until I have a rotation of 5. I'ma check the ones you recommended plus a couple more.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea I'm looking to get some colognes too I'm at 5 but I want more lmao, yea I know. Ima buy the new dolce and gabbana one cause it seems like a good buy so far. Another one I been fiending to get is the vera wang cologne that one is sick. Lemme know if you find any nice ones along the way.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if im not mistaking theres only one rocawear cologne and its called like i9ex something like that

and from what i smelled its pretty good, reminds me a little of curve, but its a little strong in the beginning but smells good after it settles.

overall its a great first scent but you could find better....final rating 8.6

i wanna get the dolce and gabbana new cologne and the vera wang cologne.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea I'm looking to get some colognes too I'm at 5 but I want more lmao, yea I know. Ima buy the new dolce and gabbana one cause it seems like a good buy so far. Another one I been fiending to get is the vera wang cologne that one is sick. Lemme know if you find any nice ones along the way.

You'll soon have enough to open up your own cologne store...lol.

Definitely so many ones to choose from. I'll keep an eye out for colognes that catch my attention.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
You'll soon have enough to open up your own cologne store...lol.

Definitely so many ones to choose from. I'll keep an eye out for colognes that catch my attention.

Lmao yea I know that's what everyone tells me.

And yea every brand is coming coming out with some really nice ones.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
its the givenchy play and play intense.......play is amazing but intense is even better then that haha buy it!

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Prince, Looking to get some new cologne. Any Suggestions? Also looking to get my brother a watch for Xmas... your the man with this stuff! Suggestions please!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Prince, Looking to get some new cologne. Any Suggestions? Also looking to get my brother a watch for Xmas... your the man with this stuff! Suggestions please!

a nice classy way to go with a watch without breaking the bank would be a nice armani exchange watch preferably:

http://www.armaniexchange.com/produ...size=&imageName=3522.10274.2037.010&sizeName=

considering the brand and price of 180 thats a steal and it screams out classy....or you could go the other way with a nice kenneth cole watch

as for colognes the one that i love the most ( more then armani code) is givenchy play, either intense or the regular play they are both amazing and will be a classic when i wear it i get compliments all the time this is the best one on the market....theres also the unforgivable, i am king armani code, gucci etc they are all amazing. and for the record the diesle cologne is SICK! its in a fist shaped bottle and its worth it

if you looking for a new new scent thats just come out check out usher VIP or ecko by marc ekco those are the new ones and ima check em out soon.

always here to help man:cool: