Dont take this list seriously. I just made it real quick, with controversial intentions.
1. kevin garnett - great player, but not top 5. Versatile defender, but not the best low post defender. Shoots too many jumpshots, needs to post up more
2. Yao Ming - Very good center but injury prone, not as good defensively and on the boards as he could be.
3. Steve Nash - great player on offense, great passer...at his best he was maybe an average defender.
3. Tmac - Great player but hes injured all the time
4. Lebron james - top 3 player in the league...no post game, not the best shooter
5. David Lee - Gets rebounds stolen from him, gets his shot blocked a lot
6. Dirk Nowitzki - one of the best power forwards but doesnt have much inside game
7. Rajon rondo - No jumpshot, no confidence in his jumper
8. zach randolph - very good stats. No defense
9. Tony parker - not a good defender
10. Greg olden - looks old, injury prone