10 Most Overrated

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dont take this list seriously. I just made it real quick, with controversial intentions.

1. kevin garnett - great player, but not top 5. Versatile defender, but not the best low post defender. Shoots too many jumpshots, needs to post up more
2. Yao Ming - Very good center but injury prone, not as good defensively and on the boards as he could be.
3. Steve Nash - great player on offense, great passer...at his best he was maybe an average defender.
3. Tmac - Great player but hes injured all the time
4. Lebron james - top 3 player in the league...no post game, not the best shooter
5. David Lee - Gets rebounds stolen from him, gets his shot blocked a lot
6. Dirk Nowitzki - one of the best power forwards but doesnt have much inside game
7. Rajon rondo - No jumpshot, no confidence in his jumper
8. zach randolph - very good stats. No defense
9. Tony parker - not a good defender
10. Greg olden - looks old, injury prone

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i hate to admit it but ai is overrated. I hope he proves me wrong...

how can i forget crawford? :redface:

co-sign arenas

i almost put vince carter on mine but it seems like everyones always bringin up his age.

JayJ44

Starter
AI isn't overrated. He averaged like 27 points last season, on that Nuggets team where most of the team is looking to score. He is an underrated passer, and he still has the sickest crossover in the league.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think the most overrated player in the nba is Arenas he's a good player but not as good as advertised he has a sick shoot but not the best percentages bad shot selection and injury prone to be considered elite i honestly think Harris is better

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
there is no way lebron is over-rated. He got cavs to the finals with a shit team, and have u watched the cavs this season?

The man just takes over games and is unstoppable.

His game is not for the post anyway, he is a driver and a playmaker, who can fall back on his shot which isn't bad.

He is currently the best player in the league, along with Kobe, and Paul

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i do think lebron is a little bit overrated but hes still a great player, top 3 in the game right now in my opinion. His weaknesses are overlooked...but it dont matter, although i dont like him i would love to have him on the knicks.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
AI is far and away the most overrated player in the NBA. Scoring a lot of points isn't worth a darn thing if your FG% is average or below average. In fact, if your FG% is below average, you are actually hurting your team by taking a lot of shots and scoring a lot of points. AI has a ton of talent, but he and his teams would be way better off if he scored 15-20 points per game and his FG% was closer to 50%. It's no accident that Denver got a lot better when Billups went there and the Pistons got worse when AI went there. AI is WAY more talented than Billups, but Billups is the smarter, more efficient, and better player. AI is like Marbury on speed. Both are very talented but neither knows how to play basketball properly.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
The most underrated player in the NBA right now might be Dwayne Wade. I know that's kind of funny because he's already considered one of the best, but IMO the debate over who the best player in the NBA is should be between Wade, James, and CP3, and not Bryant and James or Bryant and CP3 or Bryant and anyone else. Wade is either #1 or #2.

Bryant is among the most talented (maybe the most), but he's not nearly as efficient as those other guys. They play the game better than he does.

th3realicon

Rotation player
He has no post game and hes not a good 3 point shooter.

So not having a 3 point shooter makes you overrated? :barf:
Some of the greatest players to ever play the game were horrible behing the 3 point line. Need to remind you that he single handedly beat the Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
"hibachi": had g arenas not gotten a 6 year 111 mil contract i wudnt put him on here, but he did lol, and hes consistently got his ass handed to him by lebron in the first round

"the matrix": yea hes not playin the right system, but it was him who wanted to ditch phoenix to become a "superstar", i dont think any1 needs his stats to show his poor play, this guy just wasnt made to be a numba 1 option like hes asks for

tmac: until he gets past the first round hes overrated in my books, hes had plenty of oppurtunities

a.i. : jst gettin older nd not the same "answer" he used to be

nd i personally think rashard lewis is definetely overpaid and overrated, hes the 3rd best player on that team, and hes gettin paid 1st option money

oo how i wish i cud put kevin garNOTT on this list ):