Xbox Live Gamertags thread

Starks

Starter
How many ko.com downloaded the latest Xbox live update?

Post your gamertag below.

mine is: NYKNICK200

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
2K9 is the shit mad realistic from the way the players act to the movements if a shot isnt possible in real life then its not possible in the game....when i played live i was dunking on everyone from Amare to Howard and i was using mike Conley loll....they have a dunk button loll...anyways i like the new feature live rosters so its always updated and you play with the best players when they're hot thats cool Live and NBA 2K9 got it kudos to that feature.

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah Live isn't very realistic. I was playing against the Lakers, and Derek Fisher dropped 30 on me, lol. Kobe had like 15.

jpz17

Starter
Have you played live this year? I like it, the defense is kinda crappy though. I haven't played 2k9 yet though. How is it?

lol! A JOKE!!!!

Last year I was the biggest fan of live... played it this year and its the worst game I've every played! 2k2 is better than live 09.. I'm going to go with NBA 09 is the best. NOT LIVE

JayJ44

Starter
lol! A JOKE!!!!

Last year I was the biggest fan of live... played it this year and its the worst game I've every played! 2k2 is better than live 09.. I'm going to go with NBA 09 is the best. NOT LIVE

NBA 09? I thought that was the crappiest one. In Live, the offense works pretty well. They've got this pick and roll control with the L2 button (PS3) that's really fun. Plus, the playcalling works really well. It's not that bad. To each his own, I guess.

JayJ44

Starter
well.. I'm playin it on the worst system ever.. ps2

Oh, that makes sense. Since NBA 09 is only for sony systems, they put more work into the ps2 version than the other games. Don't feel bad, I just got my ps3 a couple weeks ago. Before that, I was stuck on the ps2 too. Hang in there!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
PS3 is the bomb i woulda gotten and Xbox 360 cause i wanted it for madden but the three rings shit made me stay away from it...it happened to my cousin so thats a no-no...anyways PS3 is the shit with an HD t.v and playing NBA 2K9 its like im actually watching LeBron bite his nails on TNT(no homo)...

JayJ44

Starter
They've got Lebron biting his nails?! Do they have stuff like Kobe poping his jersey and KG pounding his chest?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea he does it while the other teamis shooting freethrows, and yea when kobe / garnett get going and the crowd erupts they get mad hyped its fun to watch as much as play loll

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
the new xbox live thing is pretty cool...gets me mad though because well...people making there characters and they dont even look like them -_- mine suprisingly looks alot like me...but yea i stay playing dead space but if anyone is interested in dying in cod4 hit me up...im not bad recently well not so long ago got 110-48 in shipment in headquarters :D lol...kinda raped(no homo)
Gamertag:JESSYm13