vs
The Milwaukee Bucks (5-8)
badgerbucks.gif

Friday November 21, 2008

bradley.jpg

milwaukee-skyline-2.jpg

In wonderful Downtown Milwaukee

pregame.png

The Knicks had a little traveling, but not too much to effect the outcome of Friday's game!

knicksbucks08.png

Welcome to the JPZ17 Pre-Game Show

If you didn't catch the last game heres your highlights!

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceFpYrzl3OA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Behind the scenes

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjVnfVwiWJs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<table class="linescore" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="period" style="text-align: center;">1</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">2</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">3</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">4</td> <td class="total" style="text-align: center;">T</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="team"> NYK (6-5) </td> <td style="text-align: center;">28</td> <td style="text-align: center;">19</td> <td style="text-align: center;">30</td> <td style="text-align: center;">24</td> <td class="ts" style="text-align: center;">101</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="team"> BOS (10-2) </td> <td style="text-align: center;">26</td> <td style="text-align: center;">30</td> <td style="text-align: center;">33</td> <td style="text-align: center;">21</td> <td class="ts" style="text-align: center;">110</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- begin game status (boxscore and pbp pages) --> Final

• The Celtics defeated the Knicks for the seventh straight time and improved to 10-2 this season.
• Brian Scalabrine started for Kevin Garnett, who was suspended one game, and scored eight points and was 2-for-3 from 3-point range.
• Jamal Crawford had three points in 25 minutes, his second time scoring in single digits this season and first in eight games.

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="gamehead" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Team Stat Comparison</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td>
</td> <td>NEW YORK</td> <td>BOSTON</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Points</td> <td>101</td> <td>110</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">FG Made-Attempted</td> <td>37-85 (.435)</td> <td>42-79 (.532)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">3P Made-Attempted</td> <td>9-30 (.300)</td> <td>5-13 (.385)</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">FT Made-Attempted</td> <td>18-22 (.818)</td> <td>21-30 (.700)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Rebounds (Offensive-Total)</td> <td>6-36</td> <td>9-45</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Assists</td> <td>20</td> <td>22</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Turnovers</td> <td>12</td> <td>14</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Steals</td> <td>6</td> <td>7</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Blocks</td> <td>2</td> <td>8</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Fast Break Points</td> <td>23</td> <td>11</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)</td> <td>20 (4/0)</td> <td>20 (1/0)</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Largest Lead</td> <td>7</td> <td>15</td></tr></tbody></table>I will explain why I bolded the text later in our show...

8d0c7a9d-c8d0-4636-93a4-d35287eff232.jpg

pregame.png

I'll be your host today, JPZ and along with Prince as the Knicks take on the Milwaukee Bucks. The Knicks are coming off another rough loss, this time to the Celtics. Of course the Celtics were favored, but you'd have to say the Knicks could have easily won that game by again, holding the lead and stopping on defence. The Knicks are playing the 5-8 Bucks who are coming off a bad loss to Utah.

<table class="linescore" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="team">
</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">1</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">2</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">3</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">4</td> <td class="total" style="text-align: center;">T</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="team"> MIL (5-8) </td> <td style="text-align: center;">16</td> <td style="text-align: center;">37</td> <td style="text-align: center;">23</td> <td style="text-align: center;">18</td> <td class="ts" style="text-align: center;">94</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="team"> UTH (8-4) </td> <td style="text-align: center;">26</td> <td style="text-align: center;">25</td> <td style="text-align: center;">23</td> <td style="text-align: center;">31</td> <td class="ts" style="text-align: center;">105</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- begin game status (boxscore and pbp pages) --> Final

Jefferson had 25, Bogut had 16, and Sessions/Bell had 15. For Utah SF CJ Miles scored 25 off of Richard Jefferson and PF Carlos Boozer had 20 off of Mbah a Moute.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9p2HHF9Fths&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

The tired out Bucks are coming from Utah after going through a tough west coast road trip inluding Denver, Utah, and Memphis. The Bucks have lost three straight and are a depressing 5-8. One of the reasons why they are doing porely is because allstar Shooting Guard Michael Redd has been out for 8 games, and will likely be out against New York.
bk_AAHP228_8x10%7EMichael-Redd-Posters.jpg

Michael Redd #22 SG
<!-- comp -->

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>APG</td><td>3P%</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>21.3</td><td>1.8</td><td>.458</td></tr></tbody></table>
The Bucks are also without key contributor Charlie Villanueva.

Charlie_Villanueva.jpg

(yes he is the ugliest person I've ever seen)

Charlie Villanueva #31 PF
<!-- comp -->

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>RPG</td><td>BPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>10.3</td><td>7</td><td>0.4</td></tr></tbody></table>
Replacing Michael Redd is:
Charlie Bell #42 SG
<!-- comp -->

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>APG</td><td>3P%</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>8.3</td><td>2.3</td><td>.300</td></tr></tbody></table>
1034.jpg

Replacind Villanueva is:
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute #12 SF
<!-- comp -->

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>RPG</td><td>APG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>10.5</td><td>7.2</td><td>0.8</td></tr></tbody></table>
3451.jpg

(what the heck kind of name is that)

My official
JPZ17 Game Prediction:
Knicks 112 Bucks 98
If the Knicks don't seriously take advantage of the hurting Bucks they will be 6-6. Its hard to come back from three straight loses. Also, the Bucks have lost three straight! It's like God is asking for New York to win. (sorry to anyone thats not Christen or Jewish)

t_mobile_fave5_logo_180.jpg

presents

JPZ17's
Barkley_s_fave_five_Saul_Salazar_444x500.JPG

FAVE 5 KEYS TO WINNING
  • Do NOT get wipped out
  • Do NOT lose the lead
  • Stop RJ
  • Tire out the Bucks
  • Take advantage of Redd's absence
JPZ17's
FIVE THINGS TO
LOOK OUT FOR

cartoon_eyes-160x157.jpg

• Jefferson scores 20
  • A sneaky 15 points by Bell
  • A tired out Bucks
  • Nate The Great
  • Good game by Lee
Notes on the Bucks by NBA.com

Including tonight’s tilt, Milwaukee has had just one out of 14 games that wasn’t part of a back-to-back set.
In fourth quarters at the Bradley Center Ramon Sessions is averaging 8.8 points on 70.0 percent shooting (21-30). He also has eight assists without a turnover in fourth quarters at the BC.
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute has averaged 7.4 points on 76.0 percent shooting (13-17) in fourth quarters at the Bradley Center. He is also shooting 85.0 percent from the line (11-13).
The Bucks are 1st in reb. % (.546), defensive reb. % (.773) and 2nd in offensive reb. % (.318).
Speaking of rebounds, Andrew Bogut is tied for seventh in the NBA with 10.5 per game. Milwaukee is fourth with 13.6 offensive rebounds each night. Andrew Bogut (3.3, 9th) and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (3.0, T-12th) combine for nearly half of those boards (6.3).
The Bucks are currently 0-2 in a stretch where they play six of seven games on the road. It’s also the second consecutive week where they face four games in five nights (four different cities this week).
Ramon Sessions has 32 assists against seven turnovers in his last seven games (4.57:1 assist/TO ratio).
Over his last eight games, Luke Ridnour has knocked down 92.0 percent (23-25) of his free throws. On the
season he is tied for 17th in the NBA with an 88.9 percentage.
Ramon Sessions continued his string of double-figure scoring games on Wednesday, reaching double digits in all 11 of his games this season.
and now I turn it over to my co-host Prince
for......

THE PRINCE'S CORNER

Pyramid_Power.jpg

Prediction-107-103 Knicks

Zach vs Bogut- This is a matchup on both sides of the ball....Bogut gets the edge defensivly since Zach doesnt play much D,and Bogut does the little things a pest would do irratating you...But Zach gets the edge on the Rebounding side as he stands inside the top 5 rebounders in the league,cant jump but he has a Knack for the ball that'll help here vs. Bogut and Zach should have a nice game offensivly but Bogut wont be easy

Chandler v Mbah A Moute Chandler gets the egde here with his scoring and defensive ability...Moute is a good player who'll develop into a nice starter in this league but he's facing a tough matchup on offense and defense...Chandler will make him work hard on both ends Chandler should drive in cause he's bigger and stronger expect to see alot of help on Chandler and Chandler to post up more

Key Matchup Q-Rich v Jefferson Jefferson will give Q all he could handle on defense Jefferson is among the best perimeter defenders in the L. Jefferson has a good underrated offensive game he plays we'll and could step outside for the shot or take it to the rack like the best of.Q is streaky he'll make this interesting if he comes to play wil lhe hit his 3s or play like he cant find the hudson with his shot?if he dos this he'll make Rj work if not Jefferson will steal this game

Duhon v Ridnour Seccions gave Duhon all he could handle starting in place of the then-injured Ridnour, the question is How will Duhon do vs the starter? i think Seccions is better but Ridnour could find the open make drive-and-kick or take the shot himself,Duhon a good defender could also find open guys at an efficient rate,and could knock down a 3 or two.

Bell Vs Crawford-
Bell is a decent backup wh's forced into the starting rotation cause of Redd's injury, he doesnt make much of a statistical impact on the game but he does the little things that irritate his opponets, and he jumps the extra foot while defending jumpshot...Crawford cant play D as we know but it wont hurt him as much as it would've vs. Redd, Crawford will have to work more on Offense vs Bell as opposed to Redd.Look for Crawford to have a good offenseive game.
Thanks Prince! Some intersting takes!

JPZ Presents Tonights Starting Line-ups!

New York Knicks Position Milwaukee Bucks

1017.jpg
Zach Randolph C Andrew Bogut
2747.jpg

Very very Interesting matchup.. To guys who can get boards faster than Isiah Thomas can ruin a franchise. Zach will beat Bogut in points most likely. Look for an extremely tough even match-up when Lee comes in if he guards Bogut. Bogut isn't having a fantastic year like Zach, but hes always a threat. This match-up was a good candidate for the key match-up
3194.jpg
Wilson Chandler PF Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
3451.jpg

This is one of the two match-ups not many people will look at. a Moute is a great rebounder who will beat Chandler in that, but he doesn't score very often. As I said above hes averaging 10.5 ppg and 7.5 rpg. Look for a Moute to have a few boards.
703.jpg
Quentin Richardson SF Richard Jefferson
1006.jpg
JPZ17's Key matchup
oldKey.gif

rj_081102.jpg

I picked this as our key match-up because Jefferson is clreary the best player on the Bucks and this match-up will define the game. If Jefferson sccores 30 and Rihcardson fails at stopping him, look for another 4th quarter game, which the Knicks aern't doing well in so far this year, just like the Suns last year. Q has done well in his last game having above 10 points in his last 2 games, but that doesn't excuse his three pointers he's missed.

165.jpg
Jamal Crawford SG Charlie Bell
1034.jpg

"Are you kidding?? This matchup is a joke." Is what I said about Crawford vs Green (Dallas) well, same applies here. Crawford>>>>>>Bell. Bell scored 15 points in his last game though. Crawford has been playing porely.. So, I would say this is a semi-close match-up

2377.jpg
Chris Duhon PG Luke Ridnour
1985.jpg

Most ignored match-up of the night. Duhon is better than Ridnour on average, but Ramon Sessions backs up Ridnour. Sessions had 15 in his last game. Ridnour has 11 ppg and 5.5 apg. Even...

JPZ17's Player Pressure
Which Knicks is under the most pressure to succeed????

color-fog-lights.jpg

The answer:Jamal Crawford

knicks101.jpg

crawford2.jpg

Crawford's poor shot-selection and lack of concistentcy has driven Knick fans mad. On top of the, he has had a depressing last few games. With one good game he could redem himself, but he will have to overcome Charlie Bell. Now, I know what you're saying, "Who's Bell?" well, if Crawford's saying that too he will have a rough night because Bell scored 15 in his last game. Bell will sneak in another 10-15 on friday. Jamal, get your act together!!

LEADERSHIP WORKING TOGETHER
NYK

JPZ's Inspireing Knick Quote:

"I think the people here in New York appreciated what I brought to the table, and they showed it when I retired by the way they came out and supported me, and it meant a lot to me. It made me feel like I am a part of this city, and I will remain a part of this city."-Patrick Ewing

Pictures from the last NYK MIL game

andrew_081102.jpg

sessions_081102.jpg

cvd_081102.jpg

bogutd_081102_081102.jpg

robinson_081102.jpg

08-09 Regular Season Match-ups
Nov 2, 2008 @ New York – W, 94-86
Nov 21, 2008 @ Milwaukee – 7:30 p.m.
Dec 19, 2008 @ New York – 6:30 p.m.
Mar 10, 2009 @ Milwaukee – 7:00 p.m.

Last game Highlights vs Bucks

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F7XYfxr-wKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Player Reactions

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JE_-7zydqw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4704165422de6aac/49261893657cd98a/474355448c077eb8/1b7a2a47/-cpid/d3b0a619f9425194" id="W4704165422de6aac49261893657cd98a" width="200" height="415">

</object>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/49022a9858696414/492618ac7caa0e46/49208a9333695a40/4de26520/-cpid/3bc48b957461c92c" id="W49022a9858696414492618ac7caa0e46" width="289" height="260">

</object>

Song of the Day

"Believe Me" by Fort Minor

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRW91Eeo_ek&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Injury List

Knicks

Stephon Marbury-Inactive
Danillio Gallinari-Out Indeffinetely
Jared Jefferies-Day-to-Day
Eddy Curry-Sore Knee
Jerome James-Personal Reasons

Bucks

Damon Jones-Inactive
Michael Redd-Day-to-Day
Charlie Villanueva-Day-to-Day

Knicks Online Official Game Chat Room
http://www.knicksonline.com/chat.php#

Thanks for joining me, and Prince
for knicksonline I'm JPZ17

Stay classy New York

Go Knicks!

bucksknicks.png

gamethread.png

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Wow, really great game thread, jpz. I like the Prince's corner thing, get's other people's opinion on the game.

We should be able to win this game without too much difficulty. Redd is their main offensive weapon, and Villanueva helps them too. We need to win this one, and the next one vs the Wizards before Lebron murders us.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Gotta Get a Win

JPZ, it seems like every thread you do, they get better and better, this one is mind blowing man, great job!!! but the Knicks NEED a win. For their confidence, we played some hard fought battles against dallas and boston and we came up short, the bucks took game 1 in the series so far this season and its time to get even. Ill take an ugly win but we need a win, 2 losses in a row is enough, its time to capitalize. Milwaukee should be and will be an easy victory if New York plays their style. "run and gun"

D-LEE42fan

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
SICK THREAD!!!!:shock2::aplause::aplause: that Princes corner shit is hot man, ahh the pyramids i miss that place man...anyways this should be a winnable game look for Chandler to have a Huge game vs an undersized Moute

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
SICK THREAD!!!!:shock2::aplause::aplause: that Princes corner shit is hot man, ahh the pyramids i miss that place man...anyways this should be a winnable game look for Chandler to have a Huge game vs an undersized Moute
dam bro you love chandler lol...but yea we should win this game...Jefferson is going to have a big game though idk 30+? micheal redd wont be much of a problem to me just have to defend him in the 3...keep feeding the ball to Zach down low le thim get his cheap buckets get couple 3s here and there and should be a blow out...well intill bucks make there lil RUN in the end but well hold them off

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea he's probably my fav knick next to (#3 and #4)...and no homo bout Chandler loll
yea i feel you..after i saw this dude go in the lane and pop back and shoot up a shot i was like wow this dude is gonna be tough shyt later on...i DEFF see him avg 20+ sometime in his nba career...he just has to get that ONE shot like every superstar does that they never miss...i see him mastering that lil jumpshot in the lane once he does....we will finally have a All Star in the knicks...well we have one but hopefully one that can actually takes us places

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Predections of dirk:
knick is win, zac ranfolfs 50 point 23 rebound

duhon 21 asist

nah Jamel Crawfed will get 70 points, and Note Roboson getin 19 rebonds.

But seriously epic game thread, must have taken a fair while. I expect Knicks to win this. Through our fast offense, and Milwaukee will not be able to capitalise on our bad defense.

Random Fact of the night; Duhons assist to turnover rate is over 4. Higher than Nash's in his MVP year, and 2nd in the league.

With his good handle, and the inform Chandler, n Zbo we should win by 10+.

As well, I am looking forward to Jeffries coming back, who is the teams best defender, and should look huge minutes, and hopefully produce games like Bowen, whom I know isn't a great comparison, yet is one of the best defenders in the league

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The law of averages says that Crawford, hate him or love him, will have one of his break out games, after a couple of bad ones. I predict that he drops 25-30 points, lights up Milwaukee and helps lead the Knicks to a win. If he plays poorly, we lose, no matter what Zack, who's likely to play good, does on that night.

I think we also need to play DLee, with Chandler at SF, instead of PF, more than we do Q, so we protect our boards more effectively. D'Antoni also has to know when to call time and draw up plays, a huge reason why we lost to Dallas: no plan for taking our last shot in regulation: bricked by Q in a Charles Smith moment. D'Antoni has to make those decisions intelligently, and not with his penis.

PHP482F2E48D0C0E.jpg
38816638.jpg

Q: "Slim, come here, they're playing our song. Can I have this dance?"
J: "I told you, Q bear, not in public."
Q: "C'mon, slim, I'll lead."
J: "You know this is going to get on knicksonline, right?"
Q: "Who cares what they say? We have the right to be happy, too."
D'Antoni, thinking to himself from afar: (If you really love them, you let them go). "Q, I really taught you how to love, I'm breathless with admiration."

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
The law of averages says that Crawford, hate him or love him, will have one of his break out games, after a couple of bad ones. I predict that he drops 25-30 points, lights up Milwaukee and helps lead the Knicks to a win. If he plays poorly, we lose, no matter what Zack, who's likely to play good, does on that night.

I think we also need to play DLee, with Chandler at SF, instead of PF, more than we do Q, so we protect our boards more effectively. D'Antoni also has to know when to call time and draw up plays, a huge reason why we lost to Dallas: no plan for taking our last shot in regulation: bricked by Q in a Charles Smith moment. D'Antoni has to make those decisions intelligently, and not with his penis.

PHP482F2E48D0C0E.jpg
38816638.jpg

Q: "Slim, come here, they're playing our song. Can I have this dance?"
J: "I told you, Q bear, not in public."
Q: "C'mon, slim, I'll lead."
J: "You know this is going to get on knicksonline, right?"
Q: "Who cares what they say? We have the right to be happy, too."
D'Antoni, thinking to himself from afar: (If you really love them, you let them go). "Q, I really taught you how to love, I'm breathless with admiration."

rofllq0ub3hq4.gif

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Great game thread jpz. Best one i seen from you so far....sumthin like this must take close to 2 hours.

To beat the bucks...we just have to hit our shots. When we hit our shots, we score about 105 points and win. When we miss shots, we lose. Very simple concept. When we score over 100 points our record is 6-2. Should be 7-1 if it wasnt for that very disappointing loss against dallas.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i feel you..after i saw this dude go in the lane and pop back and shoot up a shot i was like wow this dude is gonna be tough shyt later on...i DEFF see him avg 20+ sometime in his nba career...he just has to get that ONE shot like every superstar does that they never miss...i see him mastering that lil jumpshot in the lane once he does....we will finally have a All Star in the knicks...well we have one but hopefully one that can actually takes us places

yea man i love the sound of an allstar in NY we havent seen that in a while,but yea this dude will be trouble for his defenders cause he's so versitlie...if he isnt already his strenght is tough to overcome

JayJ44

Starter
Will Crawford or Harrington be playing tonight, with the trade? Wonder what D'antoni is going to do with the lineups.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Chandler is playing too well right now not to be a starter

And no way will it be done for tonight i don't think..it's not even "official" yet, won't be for few days till players play

Pricey

Rotation player
im watching this game with my mate who supports the Bucks, reckon we will shit it in.
Bogut can get farked lol.

portega1968

El Cacique
Will Crawford or Harrington be playing tonight, with the trade? Wonder what D'antoni is going to do with the lineups.

no.. Harington won't be available tomorrow neither

his first game, as well as Tim Thomas and Cuttino should be against Cleveland on Tuesday, which I'll see on NBATV!!!!

New starting Five on Tuesday:

C - Harrington
PF - Chandler
SF - QRich (DAntoni is sticking with his sorry ass)
SG - Mobley
PG - Duhon

Lee 1st big off the bench, Nate 1st guard off the bench. Thomas off the bench for Chandler or QRich.

Tonight, Steph will be in uniform but still will not see a minute.

I'd be really surprised if DAntoni uses him.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
no.. Harington won't be available tomorrow neither

his first game, as well as Tim Thomas and Cuttino should be against Cleveland on Tuesday, which I'll see on NBATV!!!!

New starting Five on Tuesday:

C - Harrington
PF - Chandler
SF - QRich (DAntoni is sticking with his sorry ass)
SG - Mobley
PG - Duhon

Lee 1st big off the bench, Nate 1st guard off the bench. Thomas off the bench for Chandler or QRich.

Tonight, Steph will be in uniform but still will not see a minute.

I'd be really surprised if DAntoni uses him.

How the hell Mobley and Thomas got on our line up already man?
It's only one trade rumor (and there are many more out there)nothing more. so far