Official Randolph is Traded Thread

JayJ44

Starter
Mardy Collins was also traded.

I like how Zach's been playing so far, but this had to get done eventually. I would of liked a draft pick, but oh well. Neither of these guys will help us much now, but it's all about 2010. We only have about 16 million commited, enough room to sign 2 big time free agents.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Walsh for Prez!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...knicks_trade_jamal_crawford_for_al_harri.html

17 million on the books in 2010! We didnt surrender a single draft pick, still have a team that can play Dantoni ball And 25 million in expiring contracts next season. Now we can resign David Lee and Nate and not worry

Amazing Donnie! All Hail The New King of NY

02knicks-600.jpg

GetRealistic

Starter
You package Lee and Curry and you have a legit shot at signing two players from the 2010 FA pool. Great job Donnie. We obviously won't be competitvive this season but i don't think were any worse with Mobley, Thomas, and Harrington then we were with Zbo and Crawford.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Walsh is a genious...Isiah woulda probably traded our draft picks all the way up to 2015, but walsh took advantage of Z-Bo's hot start and Crawfords good play...intrested to see how the Lee thing plays out, he'll probably be packaged with Curry for a young Center.

Kudos to Z-Bo for coming to play every game and putting up double doubles in almost every game.I gained respect for him, i wish him the best

wanna see how this plays out, Marbury could play tonight cause of the departing players.

Crawford/
Z-BO/
Curry
Q-Rich

2 down 2 to go.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Hell yeah!! Donnie is the man. I bashed him before, but I'll never question him again. His patience has really paid off. Donnie made the move when his players values were hot. Smart. Zach's value probably wouldn't have increased much more than it has.

We are on the right track now. If we get rid of Curry, we will have serious cap space. I can see the light at the end of the long, dark tunnel the Knicks have been in for a while. We've still got a long way to go, but this is the path to finally lead the Knicks to glory...a KNICK CHAMPIONSHIP!! It's never happened in my lifetime, and we may see it in a few years. Bless you Donnie!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ im gonna try nd watch the game 2morrow hope the trades and physicals go through so i could watch this new look team

JayJ44

Starter
Q-Rich's contract expires before 2010, so I could care less whether or not he's traded. But I can't wait till we get Curry out of here.:crossfingers:

Donnie Walsh has almost completely fixed our cap room situation in one day. It's great having a competent, smart person in control of our Knicks!:peace:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Donnie Walsh >> Isiah

like we didnt already know that, The lowest piece of scum dirtbag on this earth is >> isiah. Crawford >> isiah

I like what donnies doing...finally someone whos plannin for the future, not right now. At the same time i think these trades will make us a better team right now. We got rid of 2 guys that cant defend. I like Zach randolph and i will root for him with the clippers, but these trades werent just good, like frosted flakes

frosted_flakes.gif

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Question. What are the Clippers going to do with Z-Bo, Caveman and Camby? I see them making more trades in the future as well.

New New York

Quiet Storm
A little Nervous

Deal is still not officially done yet. I guess the telling thing will be Z-Bo not at tonights game.

Does that mean Curry starts tonight?

JayJ44

Starter
I heard the Clippers are working on a trade to send Kaman to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace. They'd have a pretty good frontcourt with Z-Bo and Camby.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Walsh became a Knick legend,just by what he did today alone who else knows whats gonna come.

Yeah! If he builds an All-Star/Dream Team signed for multiple years to New York, he will go down as the greatest GM. A Donnie Walsh bronze statue will be built in MSG.

I see a Knick dynasty in a few years. ALL HAIL DONNIE WALSH!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
kinda like the Jordan statue except he'll be sitting at a desk and on the phone when you walk into the rotundra of MSG.

i see us going bak to our flory days of the 90's only this time we'll win championship....we finally see the light at the end of this long ass tunnel

New New York

Quiet Storm
I heard the Clippers are working on a trade to send Kaman to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace. They'd have a pretty good frontcourt with Z-Bo and Camby.

Ok that makes sense because I was wondering what the hell they were going to do with Z-Bo Camby and Kaman. Damn Z-BO and Camby is a monster Frontcourt.

But now make sense of G-States lineup of

Monta Ellis
Crawford
Jackson
Corey Maggette

I know Monta is out for them....who cares all I care about is what our team has done today!