D'antoni says Steph refused to play

richtree

Rotation player
When Mikey D says I have some minutes to play...

His answer should be , I want to play , put me in ....no other answer is acceptable

Man, it's obvious that you're jealous of my posting ability. These past couple of weeks, you've done nothing but pick at all of my posts and try to act as if my posts aren't quality.

1) Donnie Walsh is trying to clear up the capspace, but he is not doing it in an intelligent way.

Rather than getting rid of Eddy Curry, Quentin Richardson, Jerome James, and Jared Jeffries(the least productive players on our team) he gets rid of Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph(our most productive players on our team).

Please remove Donnie Walsh's balls from your intestines before speaking.

2) Mike D'Antoni does not know what the hell he's doing. Rather than starting his most talented players, he continues to play people who would be on the bench on any other team. It's been working so far, since the Knicks have played nothing but crippled and sub .500 teams so far, but it's not going to last.

Get D'Antoni's sperm out your pussy.

Once again another dumb ass post.

1. Donnie Walsh is clearing cap space but he's doing it the wrong way? It seems to me that he is winning in NY isn't he? also seems like we have a shot a signing TWO! superstars in a couple of years right? As for your arguement that we should have gotten rid of other player's first? WTF? Your Brilliant! Maby in the imaganary world you live in we could have traded all our garbage for LeBron right now and start him with marbury.....idiot!

2. Least productive player's? I'm willing to put money on it that Jeffries has a positive affect on our team.(does useless count as a starting NBA Center?) Q might be old slow and lost his shot but he's still more valuable than your boy towel head (for the Knicks!)

3. Coach D dosen't know what he's doing?....... He's winning! and getting rid of everything thats been wrong in NY for to long, me first player's! Crawford (dominated the ball) Z-Bo (dominated the ball) Marbury (crazy ass,coach killer, life long loser,me first premidonna!) all getting the boot! Ahhh I love it, True Basketball fans and real Knicks fans have been waiting for these days for years!

CoolClyde

Akamu with the royal diss

holy shite Akamu, that was the greatest diss ever. maybe you can start a diss thread, and leave the knickonline threads to discussing the knicks.
don't get me wrong, i love the envy/fail, you're a photoshop genius.

metrocard

Legend
You really like my name in your mouth don?t you? I was going to leave you alone but you keep bringing up my name when I didn?t even address you.

Funny OGKnickfag your 28 and act like an old washed up fool who thinks highly of himself, your not even wise...

Let's check out your highlights on this forum:

In your first view posts on this site you come demanding respect from all posters on more then one post.

Begging get's you nowhere and you just made yourself look like a clown, which you are.

fatclownfailgb5.jpg

Don?t tell me your not a clown, you admitted to it already?..

==============//

You try to down talk me on a political level mixed in with real world events which you still have yet to fully understand, you keep insisting that I make things up when there's overwhelming proof that proves otherwise. Then you agree with things that I state because you know they are factual.

Exactly, you?re a student of politics and not on my level, this is not a subject you can teach. It?s not my fault they didn?t teach everything in the education system and you failed to properly educate yourself about the world and rather ignore what goes on around you-

200pxtripbo5.gif

You breakdown and weep because you can't handle all the facts which causes you to expose how much of a pig headed loser you are.

Here use this bucket to throw up all that bullshyt you post:

bucketofaildp1.jpg

==============//

You enviously attack one of my pastimes which would be the skill of artistic creativity. I got the point already your lacking something that I posses and you obsessively keep posting about it because it bothers you to know how much diversity I have.

envyyouun5.jpg

Envy earns you:

failcertwf9.jpg

==============//

Creating a thread calling Crawford the greatest shooting guard in the Knicks recent history, along with a poll to play yourself even further?.

pityfailht3.jpg

A few days later Crawford gets traded for capspace, inconsistency, low IQ, lack of aggression and overall dismal play =

epicfailrl4.jpg

Posting a photo of 2 men kissing only shines a light and a question on your sexual position. Are you trying to tell us something we don?t already know?

homogmq8.jpg

==============//

The only time you actually made some real sense was when you were defending Starbury (in this and 1 other thread).

Even though Starbury should have played to make himself look better, although I do not mind him not playing for the way he was treated.

But of course you have to say something ridiculous to overshadow anything close to being considered credible....

Isiah-ology? You defended Jamal Crawful (Isaiah's son) with your life calling him the greatest SG of the Knicks recent history.

Giving the Knicks a chance on signing one of the most dominate players to ever grace basketball with a possibility of pairing him with an all star center in Chris bosh, not to mention other options and possibilities in this year (2010).

Bad move by Donnie Walsh right?
?wrong =

failghhsg3.gif

==============//

then?

Boasting about how good you look without posting a picture and at the same time creating controversy digs you a nice deep hole that leads you to....

fail19eo9.jpg

==============//

If you don?t have the physique that Metrocard has what makes you think you have the physique that I have? How out of shape are you? Get serious go to a gym, they got some nice subscriptions at bally?s. Overweight douche.

Your a funny piss poor excuse for a human being thinking it's impressive to be able to get with a low-self esteem and or uneducated woman who has no respect for her physical being and probably has been given more diseases then a lab rodent.

stripperso0.jpg

==============//

The verdict:
-
Instigating and posting in hopes to successfully create controversy.

-Most of your post's are Looong winded and you try hardbody to sound overly intellectual but it's just an inflated post of jibberish which turns out boring and rediculous most of the time.

-Based on your posts you sound insecure, fat and fugly looking. (Would not surprise me)

-Portraying the face of a womanizer and being proud of it makes you sound like a very average unoriginal corny dope.

-You turn cowardly at the site of reality and emphasis an UNRealistic Utopian society.

-Calling Jamal Crawford one of the greatest shooting guards in Knicks history and NOT joking about it but taking it to a very serious level absolutely rapes your insight, good job owning yourself.

Congradulations on.......

truckoffailyw9.jpg

For all these failures, your lonely, old, womanizing, overly obese, cowardly deceitful self get's rewarded with:

epicfailashxit6.gif

metrocard style ether.

OG is afraid to show himself because he knows the ether would be more lethal.

Akamu

The King
WOW akamu......
u rude nigqa
RUUUUUUUDE I SAY!!!!!!!

Dood understand this, I will try to be reasonable and respectful towards people. We could have opposite opinions and argue and or debate all the while.

But the thing with me is I have the ability to push aside my differences between someone to notice good things from that person in question. It wouldn't bother me to even create a sig. for someone who I don't agree with, I could care less if we don't share the same likes/ideas.

This quarterpounder and extra bullshyt OGKnickfag is disrespectful to the extreme, ridiculously arrogant and pig headed. He took his hate ignorantly to another level that I absolutely resent which has been rewarded with exposure at his expense.

Just like in a real fight you throw a punch at me prepare yourself for a few jabs and a stinging hook.

If he wants to extend his exposure then I will style on this clown all day, I'm heavy loaded and ready to barrage on this scrub- :fazer:

===//

@ Toonz, I do not have an issue with you, even tho you were tossing negative comments my way here and there, I looked past it. Try your hardest not to call me out in a blistering light dooOOd, btw niqqa I'm RAW! :lol:

:gony: LET'S GO KNICKS!!

Last edited:

th3realicon

Rotation player
Marbury just had his chance to redeem himself but his pride got in the way. He could have really helped us too.

The only way he could have helped us was by increasing his trade value so we could get something in return.

Look i don't hate the guy, i just think Mike D is dead right when he says that the team is headed in a different direction. As a matter of fact he did a mistake when he asked Marbury to play. It made him look like he was desperate to fill his roster. Let him rot in the bench and tell him to pack after 82 games. Let's see how well he will do in the free agent market after a year of inactivity.

thiswhole situations just f-cked up. since when does a coach ask his player whether he wants to play or not? even if steph says yes, what good comes out of it? he plays his 30 mins and is never to be seen again. sounds like a lose lose situation for stephon.

thiswhole situations just f-cked up. since when does a coach ask his player whether he wants to play or not? even if steph says yes, what good comes out of it? he plays his 30 mins and is never to be seen again. sounds like a lose lose situation for stephon.

And that would be the perfect situation for your perfect loser Starbury.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

good point...my guess is D'Antoni never wanted Marbury to play but he asked him so that if Marbury refused to play he(D'Antoni) wouldnt look lik ethe bad guy...he doesnt want him to play or be on the team that part is clear...lets buy him out so he could still play and we move on(win-win)

not stephs fault....you cant say to him, your not part of our future, but we kinda want you to play today since we are in the worst case scenario possible for one game...i would have done the same thing

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
metrocard style ether.

Of course you're going to say he won, he's your banner provider. I murdered that hoe, in 5 minutes time, after he spent hours researching my posts.

The few lines I bothered to read don't even say anything bad about me. Only thing funny in there are pictures he found on google.

As for fear, it's more like life. I don't have time for you hoes and your gossip threads. Let the impartial people go to the earlier parts of this thread and judge who won.

And Metro, what exactly are you good at, when it comes to actual basketball analysis? I say nothing. You're funny than mug, but that doesn't make you a good poster, just like Akuma's banners doesn't make him one.

All right, girls, don't have too much fun.

QueenVashti.jpg

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
What are you and TurnerAddict good at?

We definitely know its not basketball analysis.

You guys respect and compliment when you try to ether me.

I have no respect or compliments for you when I ether.

We're two different class of people.
You lick the dog shit from my Timberland for a feeling of self-worth.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I think that Marbury should have played. This was his chance to prove D'Antoni wrong and come out playing strong.
I understand that for a player like Marbury that this situation a slap across the face, but it's a situation like this that should light a fire under his ass and give the incentive to make his case by playing and playing well.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Marbury's "Refusal"

D'Antoni is not the bad guy here and neither is Marbury. I think the media has blown this out of proportion.

D'Antoni's comments about Marbury have been generally respectful. He has repeatedly said that Marbury has done nothing wrong. He has called him a "good guy." Marbury has not been insubordinate in any way.

I think this is what happened. D'Antoni told Marbury that if he wanted to play, he would give him 30 minutes or so, but meaning "not just garbage time." He was giving Marbury a choice. Marbury answered with something that meant "Not really." It certainly was not a "refusal" to play and D'Antoni did not take it as such. Marbury certainly would have played if he was told to play. He knows he can give no excuse for a claim of "insubordination." D'Antoni simply honored what he understood were Marbury's wishes. He could have forced Marbury to play a couple of insiginficant minutes if he were anxious to embarass Marbury. But then the media took over.

The real problem is between Dolan and Marbury. I am sure that Walsh and D'Antoni would be happy to waive Marbury and give him a chance somewhere else. Dolan writes the checks, not Walsh or D'Antoni.

I expect the Dolan/Marbury stand-off to end soon and I expect that Dolan will blink before Marbury. The PR is getting bad. Consider Rhoden's recent column in the Times.

WiL8000

Rotation player
D'Antoni is not the bad guy here and neither is Marbury. I think the media has blown this out of proportion.

D'Antoni's comments about Marbury have been generally respectful. He has repeatedly said that Marbury has done nothing wrong. He has called him a "good guy." Marbury has not been insubordinate in any way.

I think this is what happened. D'Antoni told Marbury that if he wanted to play, he would give him 30 minutes or so, but meaning "not just garbage time." He was giving Marbury a choice. Marbury answered with something that meant "Not really." It certainly was not a "refusal" to play and D'Antoni did not take it as such. Marbury certainly would have played if he was told to play. He knows he can give no excuse for a claim of "insubordination." D'Antoni simply honored what he understood were Marbury's wishes. He could have forced Marbury to play a couple of insiginficant minutes if he were anxious to embarass Marbury. But then the media took over.

The real problem is between Dolan and Marbury. I am sure that Walsh and D'Antoni would be happy to waive Marbury and give him a chance somewhere else. Dolan writes the checks, not Walsh or D'Antoni.

I expect the Dolan/Marbury stand-off to end soon and I expect that Dolan will blink before Marbury. The PR is getting bad. Consider Rhoden's recent column in the Times.

I agree with you. Don't get me wrong, by me saying Steph could have proved D'Antoni wrong, I'm talking about Marbury playing with some passion if he indeed played in that game. Whatever the case, he isn't part of the Knicks future plans and I hope to see an end to this soon...hopefully it benefits the team.

This is New York and it's almost expected for the media to jump on every bad situation and even make it worse by dreaming up scenarios with unsupported facts.

metrocard style ether.

while i god admit ma fellow gayburian did a nice job there, it is quite humiliatin when u realize my fellow gayburian wasted 3+ hours of his/her/it's life to merely insult some random poster, but then again thats wats being part of TEAM STARBURY is all about

god out...