Marbury for Marion Again???

jpz17

Starter
Reports out of New York say that the Knicks have "a standing offer" with the Heat that would involve sending Stephon Marbury for forward Shawn Marion, according to SI.com.
The Scoop: The relationship between the Knicks and Marbury may finally and hopefully coming to an end.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/78301

the Heat would have to add someone worth 4 million to make it match up.

If they could get this done:

Harrington
Marion
Chandler
Nate
Duhon

Lee
Thomas
Mobley
QRich

Last edited:

JRG3

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks can get something for useless marbury like Marion i would once again be a happy fan knowing we have a team that can compete on a nightly basis. Plus u forgot lee in ur lineup JPZ

th3realicon

Rotation player
Well, in that case we have ABSOLUTELY nothing to lose or gain for that matter from this trade. Well actually we get a decent player for the remainder of the season which is pretty good considering that Marion has played under the D'antoni system. Although it kinda makes me skeptical he was let go from the same coach during his tenure in Phoenix. I could mean he is not an ideal fit to these new Knicks.

On the other hand Mike D has almost 2 seasons to get by before the real storm start so why not.

i dont know what to believe. first i heard that dantoni was pissed when marion was run outta phoenix, then i heard that dantoni was the one who ran him outta town. so idk but i guess after yesterday, anything could happen.

NYK4Life

Rookie
If this trade would take away PT from Chandler then I am strongly against it. We are probably not going to make the playoffs, so let's just let our young guys develop and gain experience.

JayJ44

Starter
Honestly, I would prefer us trading Curry for Marion (and whoever else to complete the deal salary wise), if they would agree to it. He's just as useless as Marbury and he hurts our cap in 2010. But either way it's a great trade for us.

th3realicon

Rotation player
The Heat would never ever even consider trading for Curry. As a matter of fact i don't think there is a single GM that in his wright state of mind would ever acquire Fatty Curry right now, so i say stick to the same plan that worked for Crawford and Randolph. play him to the point he gets some trade value and pull the trigger when makes sense the most. Key word: 2010

pat

Starter
Reports out of New York say that the Knicks have "a standing offer" with the Heat that would involve sending Stephon Marbury for forward Shawn Marion, according to SI.com.
The Scoop: The relationship between the Knicks and Marbury may finally and hopefully coming to an end.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/78301

the Heat would have to add someone worth 4 million to make it match up.

If they could get this done:

Harrington
Marion
Chandler
Nate
Duhon

Lee
Thomas
Mobley
QRich

Can you guys still remember the mugs from the "FIRE LAYDEN" campaign? "Current number of forwards on the team" I can't remember how many we had, but we are getting closer. I guess they are really dumping the season already in November.

jpz17

Starter
marion could play pf you idiot.. besides, Gallinari is sf, hes out, so heres our sfs

Chandler (plays pf)
Jefferies
QRich

thats it dude.. rest are pfs

knicklover

Benchwarmer
At this point, Marbury is such a pain the ass they should give him twice his salary just to get his sorry ass out of MSG and out of the Knicks organization for good. I'm so sick of this BS.