• Jamal Crawford

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Cuttino Mobley

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amilion

Benchwarmer
Tim's numbers (shooting percentage wise might look better, i'm not even sure what they are) but he looks lost as hell. And I mean deer in the headlights lost. lol Lord help us.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
this is going to be a loooong two seasons...i can't see mobley making that much of a difference..

i say we get cp3 at end of this season, lebron season after :smokin:

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
hes not refusing to play. dantonis asking him if he wants to play and hes saying no. refusing would be dantoni telling steph to play and him saying no. hes declining an oppurtunity. think of it this way. your boss gives you the option of sitting at home or going to work, and wither way your making full salary... whats you choice gonna be?

loool......... he's not refusing to play he's declining
deeeeep
keep it up man

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
D'antoni and Gundy are complete opposites when it comes to coaching style. D'antoni is an offensive genius, and likes to shoot the ball early in the clock. Gundy is a defensive mastermind, but his offense is as slow as hell. I personally think D'antoni is a superior coach, because his defensive coaching is better than Gundy's offensive coaching.

Chandler just scared the crap out of me when he fell. Luckily he looks alright. Classy of the Piston crowd to cheer when he got up, nice to see.

100%:agreed:

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Al Harrington's numbers for today: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 7-23 FG, 1-6 3 PT

ILL, those numbers are DISGUSTING!

Tim Thomas played good, though. So did David Lee and Wilson Chandler.

they look similar to crawford from the fg% point of view so no loss there.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I hate to say...AI has always been one of my favorites but i think hes on the decline. I cant think of many players who are still it their best when they hit 33. I hope he proves me wrong though...just not tonight.

I dont understand why Mobleys not playin, he should be.
Kidd and Nash are 2 more guards on the decline as well. It's painfully obvious who got the better deal from the Nuggets-Pistons trade. Not because Billups is any better but his game will instantly complement a team. AI needs to be a star and we can see him drying up with age. Shame. He was one of the best. He won't be a Piston next year.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Then again if i look better harrington is better in every category
Here is their average they after 2 games.

Harrington 32.5mpg, .325fg%, .250 3p%, 1spg, 8rpg, 1.5apg, 19ppg.

Crawford 33.0mpg, .300fg%, .230 3p%, .3spg, 3rpg, 6.5apg, 13.5ppg.

So enuough said about this trade till crawford prove otherwise.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man i hate tim thomas, dude makes it looks so easy but yet this dude doesnt play hard....one particular play was a rebound amir johnson out ran em, i dont even kno what tim thomas was doing but it looked like he was tryin to box em out to the ball....smh

TunerAddict

Starter
man i hate tim thomas, dude makes it looks so easy but yet this dude doesnt play hard....one particular play was a rebound amir johnson out ran em, i dont even kno what tim thomas was doing but it looked like he was tryin to box em out to the ball....smh

Saw that. I was pissed.

Akamu

The King
Hmmm... even though Al Harrington missed a ton of shots he was trying extremely hard to get his game up.

His outside shots were totally off so he starting driving more to the basket, his hustle and aggressive play is positively noted.

This is the ideal kind of player the Knicks need. anytime he had an opportunity to drive or go for the offensive and defensive rebound he went for it and played pretty hard until the last minute.

Harrington reminds me of James Posey, he has a good all around game, will not allow for easy baskets to be made and is the type of player that can help you reach the top. More then likely he won't be here in 2010 but his play is ideal.

Tim Thomas played alright offensively, but his lack luster hustle was getting me annoyed-

Wilson Chandler plays hard, he is going to get better, that ejection was weak. I would have given him a technical foul not an ejection-

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Kidd and Nash are 2 more guards on the decline as well. It's painfully obvious who got the better deal from the Nuggets-Pistons trade. Not because Billups is any better but his game will instantly complement a team. AI needs to be a star and we can see him drying up with age. Shame. He was one of the best. He won't be a Piston next year.

I dont know why everyone on this site likes steve nash so much. Hes a terrible defender and its been that way for a couple years. He does make the players around him better, but the players around him also make him better. Hes one of the most overrated point guards i can think of. Im not sayin that he wasnt one of the best a couple years ago, but he wasnt an mvp. Hes just as bad as crawford is on defense. I call him Steve Ash because he gets burned by other point guards :lol:

You put nash on the knicks last year, and i could see him really strugglin without amare and whoever else.

TunerAddict

Starter
Wilson Chandler plays hard, he is going to get better, that ejection was weak. I would have given him a technical foul not an ejection-

According to NBA rules, if a player throws/hits a ball into the stands it is an automatic ejection.