Marbury Gives Interview, on His "Situation."

Since it looks like he won't be playing, what are the possible outcomes of this saga?

• He gets bought out, for the full amount left on his contract.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He gets released, without pay, for breach of contract.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He gets traded.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He takes less money, in order to get out of this situation.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

TunerAddict

Starter
dont-feed-troll.jpg

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
that was 11 straight stupid posts, i mean this stuff is funny once in a while but the constant bitchfight between posters can get extremely annoying

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Oh wow who would have guessed it another butt budy running to the aid of a fellow retard :thumbsup:

Really abcd I thaught you were better than that, I at least expected a picture by now (sarcazm)

i think u must have some man crush on team starbury, get ova da fact that they are annoyin nd stop constantly postin rtarded posts, i swear u havent said anything valuble to this site in a long time, u jst wait till they post,nd pounce at the oppurtunity 2 rebuttle nd say somethin stupid

i think u must have some man crush on team starbury, get ova da fact that they are annoyin nd stop constantly postin rtarded posts, i swear u havent said anything valuble to this site in a long time, u jst wait till they post,nd pounce at the oppurtunity 2 rebuttle nd say somethin stupid

Please Notice that all in all of "MY" posts (responses) that I answer any and all questions pertaining to the Post that I'm "Answering" back to something posted directley to me or about me.

No man Crush, just don't like cyberthugs/bully's proclaiming that they're the best because they say so.

KBlack25

Starter
In addition we came here to have an argument, to talk about the Knicks. I responded to abcd's points, debunking them and he ran away declaring himself the winner and posting pictures of two washed up wrestlers...somehow, that means he "won" the argument?

I would like to have an intelligent discussion but with these cyberthugs who make no points or easily debunked points (as I have debunked them, over and over and over again as he kept making the SAME EXACT INCORRECT POINT over and over and over again), and then going around resorting to name-calling and shameless self promotion it brings down the board.

But whatever, we all know outside of Team Starbury that I rocked abcd. He had no response to my arguments except his backwards/circular logic that I've already disproven...Still waiting for him to tell me why because Stephon says it, it's Gospel...as opposed to just a 2nd side to a very confusing and puzzling story.

Jake17822

Rookie
Moving Foward

Marbury needs to go. There is way too much drama here. New York is going in the right direction by firing Isiah but now its Marbury's time to depart. Listen, there are way too many people who are tooling on the Knicks. Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Just read this article to see what I'm talking about. This historic franchise needs to start winning NOW because they have been a joke this decade and the people of New York deserve a good basketball team.

metrocard

Legend

Even newbies have no respect for that clown.
Hilarious.

ABCD defeated KBlack.