Game 16: Warriors vs Knicks (Crawford makes Return to MSG)

Who will have a better stat line?

• Jamal Crawford

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Al Harrington

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpz17

Starter
now imagine the Knicks with Mobley and Robinson and Jefferies... if Duhon keeps this up I'm guessing 36 wins.... but, if he doesn't, maybe 31 or 33

Did you guy's hear coach D after the game on Lee? Is he trying to beef up Lee's trade value or is he really trying to push Lee into a "Star" type player?

Lee 37 and 21

Duhon 12 and 22

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Harrington 36 and 12
LEE 37 and 21! is that the best game a 4 has played this year? unreal.
Duhon 12 and 22! new franchise dime record.

****ing hell.

that's a big 3 for god's sake

love it!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a nice win...wish our defense was better and again we had a hige lead and we let them back i the game...Duhon is showing that he could start in this league and do a god job at it...i still wanna see him against the top defensive teams before i make my judgment...Lee is a beast he was on fire out the gates he was cleaning up and scoring (37 pnts 21 reb)...unless we get a really good player in return i'd rather keep Lee he'll be really good for our future with Nate Chandler and Gallo(when he comes back)...but i would consider trading him if we get great value and a god young developing big man

TunerAddict

Starter
this was a nice win...wish our defense was better and again we had a hige lead and we let them back i the game...Duhon is showing that he could start in this league and do a god job at it...i still wanna see him against the top defensive teams before i make my judgment...Lee is a beast he was on fire out the gates he was cleaning up and scoring (37 pnts 21 reb)...unless we get a really good player in return i'd rather keep Lee he'll be really good for our future with Nate Chandler and Gallo(when he comes back)...but i would consider trading him if we get great value and a god young developing big man

We played good D! To our standard at least.

We held GS to 45% shooting, thats the league average.

So technically we played average defense, not bad D.

Our problem was that we sucked in the 4th quarter on offense.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
We played good D! To our standard at least.

We held GS to 45% shooting, thats the league average.

So technically we played average defense, not bad D.

Our problem was that we sucked in the 4th quarter on offense.

loll we allowed 125 points thats not good d loll....we're still improving and im sure if D'Antoni's given good defensive players our defense will be fine just that most of our players are offensive minded....the same thing when he was in Pheonix he'll be fine

TunerAddict

Starter
loll we allowed 125 points thats not good d loll....

No. How many points we get scored on us in not indicative of defense. The fast pace of that game means more scoring opportunities, more shots, more possessions. Thats why opp fg% is the number one factor in defensive effectivness.

How many points are scored on us are not important if their fg% isn't high. Theres was average, thus our D was average D.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Best knick game i have ever seen, this was ridiculous. D-LEE, Duhon, and Harrington all had sick games! Breaking the assist record, 22? insane. And did anyone notice that it was a dunkfest too? good win!

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
wow! would have liked to see this whole game but only caught last quarter or so..lee finally did something. never seen someone dunk so much haah.. if only they could all play relatively close to this most of the time, we'd be in good shape...

and as for the draft picks, i thought at first we'd have a chance after the trades of getting at good draft pick because our record will be bad, but they're way to many crappy t-wolf oklahoma and even golden state teams that will be way worse then us and get the best picks in the draft..so mine as well hope for a possibly run at 8th seed

Last edited:
Hey, first post..
I was actually at tonights game.. first game I went to in four years. Tonight was a great night. 138! Duhon sets the all time knicks assists record! Lee and Harington have nights. Tonight it felt great to be in the garden and be a knick fan. Felt bad for Crawford though.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
wow! would have liked to see this whole game but only caught last quarter or so..lee finally did something. if only they could all play relatively close to this most of the time, we'd be in good shape...

and as for the draft picks, i thought at first we'd have a chance after the trades of getting at good draft pick because our record will be bad, but they're way to many crappy t-wolf oklahoma and even golden state teams that will be way worse then us and get the best picks in the draft..so mine as well hope for a possibly run at 8th seed[/quote

Does anybody realise that since we traded z-bo(5 games) d-lee is averaging 20.2ppg, 14.6rpg on 567fg%. That's sick, makes you think zach who?

Also Harrington average is 24.7ppg, 9.3rpg, on 40fg% and that makes Walsh look like a genius for trading a big contract for a better player. LOOOL

TunerAddict

Starter
wow! would have liked to see this whole game but only caught last quarter or so..lee finally did something. if only they could all play relatively close to this most of the time, we'd be in good shape...

and as for the draft picks, i thought at first we'd have a chance after the trades of getting at good draft pick because our record will be bad, but they're way to many crappy t-wolf oklahoma and even golden state teams that will be way worse then us and get the best picks in the draft..so mine as well hope for a possibly run at 8th seed[/quote

Does anybody realise that since we traded z-bo(5 games) d-lee is averaging 20.2ppg, 14.6rpg on 567fg%. That's sick, makes you think zach who?

Also Harrington average is 24.7ppg, 9.3rpg, on 40fg% and that makes Walsh look like a genius for trading a big contract for a better player. LOOOL

:agreed:

D was right. We did become a better team...