Damn: Duhon 22 Assists, D-Lee 30/20, A-Harr 30+ Pts

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Duhon was sick last night i give him props but i still wanna see him play well vs the better defensive teams in the legue like the Lakers,Rockets etc. he is better thn i expected him to be and he's showing he could be a pretty good starter in this L....and Lee is a beast simple as that......if Duhon could develop into a Fisher/Marc Jackson type point gaurd ill be happy....hold the team together with their smart passing etc.

CoolClyde

Damn right

The Knicks have had one of the easiest schedules in franchise history: Look at the list of crippled teams the Knicks beat:

1. The no real center, formerly 15-67 Miami Heat team.
2. The no defense, rebuilding Bobcats
3. The no Gilbert Arenas, No Brendan Haywood Wizards
4. The no Gilbert Arenas, No Brendan Haywood Wizards again
5. The rebuilding Memphis Grizzlies
6. The D league Oklahoma City Thunder
7. The no Deron Williams Jazz
8. The no Stephen Jackson or Monta Ellis Warriors.

Excellent observations, the Knicks are the best mediocre team in the league. However, 22 assists by Duhon the Dime and 37/21 by DLee the Beast is nothing to sneeze at, and definitely a confidence builder. After DLee's game, could Walsh really consider trading DLee just to get rid of Curry's contract? Pray it ain't so, Donnie Darko! Is Harrington better than Crawfish? He played like it last night, fer sure. Wowza!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If you think duhon is better then marbury then go hang yourself. King ewing....go play in traffic fakkit. You and ogknicks grand son are the 2 worst posters on this site.

Did anyone think there was any possible way this knicks team was capable of scoring the way we have? Fukk no, no one thought this was possible. D'antoni is a genius when it comes to offense. We'd only be puttin up more points with Marbury, whos capable of passing the ball just as good, if not better then Duhon while also efficiently scoring 18-20 points per game.

I hate to hate on duhon because of how solid hes been, but haterburys put me in that position. I like duhons game, he reminds me of a slower version of rondo. Not the best scorer but he defends, doesnt turn the ball over much, and hes a good team player.

Al Harrington >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crawful.

JayJ44

Starter
I know the Warriors defense was shameful (as was ours I might add), but it was a very impressive night. Duhon ran the team extremely well, he's doing an excellent job so far. I think he's top 5 in the league in assists. Harrington played great against his old team, I think he's a much better player than Crawford. Lee had the best night of his career. Once again, it was against the Warriors, but we still played great (offesively). I hope we can keep this up. :crossfingers:

King Ewing

Banned
If you think duhon is better then marbury then go hang yourself. King ewing

You call yourself a Knicks fan? Get the **** out of here, your no Knicks fan, your a Marbury lover. What are you a 17 year old kid who is afraid to come out of the closet?

You guys just continue to insult us because you know we're right, you and I both know Marbury is garbage. I hope you enjoy watching the Knicks without Marbury because your boy will never play again for the Knicks. <O:p</O:p

............And boy that makes me smile! :peace:<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

knicklover

Benchwarmer
You call yourself a Knicks fan? Get the **** out of here, your no Knicks fan, your a Marbury lover. What are you a 17 year old kid who is afraid to come out of the closet?

You guys just continue to insult us because you know we're right, you and I both know Marbury is garbage. I hope you enjoy watching the Knicks without Marbury because your boy will never play again for the Knicks. <O:p</O:p

I just hope he winds up on some team that I really hate because if he winds up on a team I like he's going to ruin it for me (and probably them). I sort of like Dallas a little. So I hope he doesn't go there. Though watching Kidd give him lessons on how to play PG might be amusing.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm really kicking myself because I didn't get to see this game! I know it was the Warriors but this is impressive for the Knicks. Duhon and Lee erupted with stats I wouldn't expect. Harrington starting to play better is good news as well.

I'm buying into this plan by Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni. I may not always agree with everything they'll do. The long term goal does look excellent though.

TunerAddict

Starter
Honestly, Marbury would of had 30 assist against a Warriors defense.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

LOL%20cat.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

And good day to you to sir. I am more of a Knicks fan then you claim to be. My bedroom consists mainly of the colors orange and blue. I have at least 8 Knicks jerseys, including Patrick Ewing, Allan houston, marcus camby, and even bums like Curry and crawford. It is not my credentials that should be in question. While marbury is likely to be bought out tomorrow, he is still part of this team right now. You loyalty as a knicks fan is in question due to your hatred of marbury. I cant even consider you to be a knicks fan. 80% of your posts have contained hatred for Marbury. So now everyone sees where were at. Nice job gettin yourself exposed, fakkit. And get the fukk outta here dont ever use that again. It looks better when i type that :lol:

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

TunerAddict

Starter
And good day to you to sir. I am more of a Knicks fan then you claim to be. My bedroom consists mainly of the colors orange and blue. I have at least 8 Knicks jerseys, including Patrick Ewing, Allan houston, marcus camby, and even bums like Curry and crawford. It is not my credentials that should be in question. While marbury is likely to be bought out tomorrow, he is still part of this team right now. You loyalty as a knicks fan is in question due to your hatred of marbury. I cant even consider you to be a knicks fan. 80% of your posts have contained hatred for Marbury. So now everyone sees where were at. Nice job gettin yourself exposed, fakkit. And get the fukk outta here dont ever use that again. It looks better when i type that :lol:

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

What is this word? "Fakkit?" Never have I heard of such a word. Explain.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't dislike Marbury really but I don't think anyone who does at this stage can be called out as a non-Knick fan...

Realistically, everyone who isn't in denial knows Marbury is NOT really a member of this team anymore so hating on him doesn't mean someone isn't a real fan of this team.

And I seem to remember some "Team Marbury" guys hoping for Duhon to fail and hating on him a lot in pre-season...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I have said over and over that they need to use D-Lee more on the ofensive side of the ball.The man can flat out play and he brings more to the team than just husle and rebounds.The man could be a legit scorer and threat for us for years to come.He is hardly ever stoped when he goes to the basket exspecially on the pick and roll.In the last game Dantoni finally went to him more and we all seen what D-Lee can do when given the opertunity to score.

I really do think that the Knicks should use some of that money that they now have and resign this guy to a 4-6 year deal now.He would help this team win many games in the future if he gets to stay here.The Knicks would be stupid to let D-Lee get away from them.

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Regardless of who it was against, still a great offensive game for the Knicks.The new Knicks did this early in the season when they've had ups, downs, and changes and I'm impressed.Whoever is right in the Marbury situation, if anybody is, the Knicks still pulled through shorthanded and rocked the Garden.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I won't take the high stats for nothing, but it was against golden state. it was a game between two teams who play for fast offense and sometimes play D; i'm not going to take to much from it...it's great to see the guys scoring and hopefully this will spark something or be a sign for some things to come, but come tuesday i think we'll see them snap back to reality real quick..

jam4nick

Rookie
It clear to me that duhon is really studing nash's tape...i think that was his break out game ...he going to be ONE OF BEST POINT GUARD IN THE NBA...

I THINK SAT GAME WAS A STATEMENT GAME ...THAT THEY CAN RUN WITH ANYONE ... (I KNOW IT THE WARRIORS BUT A TEAM IS A TEAM) HE NEVER STOP HIS DRIBBLE,HEADS UP...PICK AND ROLL , DISH OUT ... THIS OFFENCE STARTS WITH DUHON ... HE SET THE PACE AND ALSO MODE.....

IM NOT A DUHON OR MARBURY FAN... IM A TRUE KNICKS FAN ...WHAT EVER WE GOT I HAVE WORK WITH IT REALITY NOT FANTASY...:peace::peace: