Official Marbury Banned from Knicks Thread

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
cosign entire post. This is making us the clown of the nba once again, even with a .500 record. Its disgusting how a knick fan can wish this much hate on a knick, then be happy and poke fun at other knick fans about it. Its jst really bad and gotta end soon. Get him somewhere where he can help his team win. Hes still a 15 and 7 point guard and the only way that could be proven is if he gets on the court somewhere. I was watching the friday espn game last week and they said Dallas has a lotta interest in marbury. Who knows we might get a good deal, maybe that kid bass?

i agree with the 15, and 7 stats, but i see him coming off the bench on another team so i dont think he'll put those numbers, and i dont see a trade coming, he just makes to much money for another team to match with, the mavs wud have to pair kidd with bass or something, nd i kno they wouldnt do that when they know they'll prob get a shot at him without having to give anything up

KBlack25

Starter
cosign entire post. This is making us the clown of the nba once again, even with a .500 record. Its disgusting how a knick fan can wish this much hate on a knick, then be happy and poke fun at other knick fans about it. Its jst really bad and gotta end soon. Get him somewhere where he can help his team win. Hes still a 15 and 7 point guard and the only way that could be proven is if he gets on the court somewhere. I was watching the friday espn game last week and they said Dallas has a lotta interest in marbury. Who knows we might get a good deal, maybe that kid bass?

Ewwww I hate Brandon Bass, personally. I know a lot of people were up on him but I personally would say no thank you. I don't know what Dallas would be willing to give up for Marbury but I think the most important thing first and foremost is NOT to take on any MORE bad contracts. That means to me a 1 for 1 deal to get Marbury out of here or a 3 for 1 or whatever is NOT going to be the best thing necessarily. Honestly I'd rather keep Steph and live with the inevitable circus than take on worse contracts. Steph is done after this year one way or another, it's important to keep out of salary cap hell and not fall right back into it.

I think some people here have a misappropriation of the whole Stephon Marbury hate that goes on on these boards. I personally have been outspoken against Steph, but my hate lies more with the blind Steph lovers on this board who shall remain nameless whose only mode of recourse is to insult and berate rather than have even a halfway intelligent discussion. I don't hate Stephon Marbury, I think he's probably a nice guy and everything but I can't shake the feeling that this guy is just holding the team hostage. Most guys would take a buyout for less $ if they weren't wanted and would go play some place else. Steph has refused this. That makes it hard for me to feel too bad for him, most guys his age would understand this is a business and perhaps he could take off to an actual playoff bound team. He is holding them hostage because of greed, plain and simple. No one is "making fun" of Knicks fans that are for Steph, but if you're for Steph, come with an argument and when someone responds don't refuse to respond and post boxing videos declaring yourself a winner. Discuss basketball, that's the whole point.