Knicks vs Atlanta // 22 march

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ok, we lost that embarassing game with the bulls, hawks are not that bad, but what concerns me is houston's and tthomas' condition. they're both questionable, while marbury hurt his back, but most probably will play

any predictions on this game?

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm not feeling good about this game at all. The Knicks are beat up bad. Teams like Chicago, Washington, are giving them all they can hadle too. Atlanta is no different, they have nothing to lose either. I wan't to remain optimistic, but the Knicks are playing an uninspired style of basketball as of late, Someone like Sweet, Vin, Naz, or Penny, needs to have an unusual night of high scoring for the Knicks to pull off the victory.

allan20

Benchwarmer
knicks won the previous 2 games they played against atlanta, so i'm pretty confident about this one
easy win from our boys, 100-87

e_D

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
I'm not feeling good about this game at all. The Knicks are beat up bad. Teams like Chicago, Washington, are giving them all they can hadle too. Atlanta is no different, they have nothing to lose either. I wan't to remain optimistic, but the Knicks are playing an uninspired style of basketball as of late, Someone like Sweet, Vin, Naz, or Penny, needs to have an unusual night of high scoring for the Knicks to pull off the victory.

I agree. With nothing to lose, the Hawks are just going to go out and have fun, which could mean trouble. the knicks however, have alot to lose.. and will most likely be missing 2 of their top 3 options. so, it doesnt look good for our guys. if someone can come thru big, or if steph can hit some dam shots [that chicago performance was sickening] then we got a chance. with TT an H20 out, we're going to have to play hard these next couple games.. or else byebye playoffs. :?

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think that the Knicks are gonna win this one. They are playing at home so they'll have the fans behind them. Penny and Shandon are gonna have to step up and play great.

aaron

Rookie
The knicks need to win against atlanta. There are too little games left and too little of a gap between the playoff contending teams in the atlantic conference for the knicks to waste an opportunity to pick up a game on the other teams in the playoff hunt. It's time for wilkins to start getting creative and make sure that he gets some results. knicks should treat this game like a playoff game, for their offseason hopes may depend on it.

kevin

Benchwarmer
i think the knicks will grind this one out but if they don't have there top two scorers the knicks won't score many points and thats not good because Stephon Jackson and Jason Terry can light it up from outside. Shandon Anderson and Penny better be ready tonight

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yes!
oh.. i forgot to mention why we did win this game:
it was just another game where prides were in stake. this time it was nazr's turn to give his best, and so he did :)

Knicks 96 - Hawks 84