Teams showing interest in Starbury.

Marbury might back him up at first, but i do believe that eventually he would work his way into the starting lineup.

LOL That is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long while.

hahahah this website just can not be real hahahaha

lol metro is gonna have to "ignore" it like he did when spurs fan dissed him

yeah he tends to do that, he's like at the kid of the playground who takes his ball and goes home whenever he gets mad

lol @ Marbury being called the Mike Tyson of the NBA

Anybody who thinks Marbury is better than Parker needs to start watching hockey cause basketball they clearly don't get.

At the age of 25 Parker's carving out a Hall of Fame career for himself. At 31 Steph's on his way to Europe.

I really want to see Steph finally get cut cause I'm dying to see which team will sign him, if any. The only team I can think of is Boston or maybe Detroit if the A.I. thing doesn't work out and they find a way to get rid of him. Dallas maybe as well cause you never know with Cuban.

I do feel bad for Steph though he may be an asshole but I don't think he deserves all the shit he's getting and the probable blackballing he'll receive from the league once he does get released.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett

You can not compare the young Minnesota Timberwolves who had the young Garnett and young Marbury to the veteran Spurs who had David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Sean Elliot, Avery Johnson, and Mario Elie.

Marbury never played with Tim Duncan, but if he ever has the chance to, it'll result in another ring for the Spurs.

Marbury is only headed out of the league, because he's getting older. It happens to everyone in the NBA. But he still has another good 2-3 years left in him.

You missed my point. Duncan and Garnett is a pick-em. They are the best two at thier position. My point is that Steph had the chance to play with Garnett for years while both where in thier prime in Minnie. You know establish a Stockton/Malone type thing with Garnett and be a winning combo for a decade. But for whatever reason Steph did not want that and wanted out of Minnie. Parker was at least smart enough to ride Timmy's coatails and use him to let his game florish. A top notch power forward is a NBA point guards best friend because the double teams demanded down low open up plenty of wide open jump shots and the pick and roll situations yield plenty of lay-ups and assists. That's my point. Pure talent wise, Steph is physically better than Mr Langoria. No one disputes that. But you have to be smart about it also. Parker was smart enough to attach himself to the premier power forward in the league and win a couple of rings and a finals MVP in the process. Steph for whatever reason never figured that out...

Pricey

Rotation player
Well let me put it this way. I love C. Ronaldo the player, but i loathe CR the human being. He is a certified cvnt. Same goes for Steph. I feel bad for him and i don't wish any one what he is going throught. On the other hand he is the closest thing to deserving that so fvck him.

how is Ronaldo a bad person? just because he complains to the refs doesnt make him a bad person off the park.

I agree. C. Ronaldo is a flopping little bitch. I detest him.
Ronaldo is the best player in the world playing for the best team in the world. He falls over too much but most of the time he is fouled and thats how he attracts the attention of the ref. He isnt as bad as what he use to be but he still does it. Gerrard is just as bad.

lol hes dat really good soccer player rite? is he cocky or something?
He is cocky cause he is good and he can back it up. He can be immature on the park which is a issue. The fact he is being compared to Marbs is laughable really.

metrocard

Legend
whether I do or not you are still arrogant beyond belief and your self worship is comical

Stop bitching.

AI = Very Overrated

Marbury = Overrated

Billups = Underrated

Too many fans look at the scoring stats without looking at the efficiency of the scoring, scoring per 36 minutes, defense, etc...

AI = very inefficient scorer and below average defense.

lol @ AI's almost 30 ppg being "inefficient"

lol u take about "providin the facts" yet all you did was make an opinion of da dude in your mind that is obviously biased cuz u dont like him. and if a "lurker" and ur god, then why did you write a whole freakin essay about him?

You've been riding my dick ever since you registered on here.
You're a man on a hopeless mission.
Go find a real hobby.

That's some funny shit.

I know its funny.
Because I'm funny
and you're not funny.
Because you're too serious.
and it bothers you that I could be funny and straight up joke on you.
Because you're a clown.
Keep it simple.

Heres the difference us.
I'm happy and totally in complete interal joy with my life, I love it.
You're mad, frustrated and only option to talk out of anger @ me because you have nothing going for, you hate it.

Shame on you for not asking for permission to reply @ me.

You're a hype man who's mad, with no role in life...obsess with my "record" on KO.line...you're just a fan of me, keeping tract of who I ether left and right.
Blah blah blah, you're mad.
All you do is ass kiss dudes non stop...now you kissing Nas? Nas been played out long time ago(still a nice MC)
Go kiss more culo.

Fool, you spent the whole weekend dwelling and stressing out on this; while I spent 3-4 days away from the net because I'm in the real world making moves to live up to the unlimited potential god has blessed with me, you already know little herb ass *****.
How does that make you feel?
Its kinda of obvious you don't think very high of yourself.

I got important stuff to do, peace...don't be so mad next time, jerk off before you decide to post @ me.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
lol @ AI's almost 30 ppg being "inefficient"

AI had another of his really efficient nights against the Knicks yesterday. The Knicks would have lost yesterday if Billups was still on the Pistons. Take a look at AI's life time FG% and then look at guys like Chris Paul, John Stockton, Magic, etc... to see what a really efficient guard looks like. Any of those 3 could easily score 35 a night if they chucked up a lot of bad shots every night like AI.

TunerAddict

Starter
AI had another of his really efficient nights against the Knicks yesterday. The Knicks would have lost yesterday if Billups was still on the Pistons. Take a look at AI's life time FG% and then look at guys like Chris Paul, John Stockton, Magic, etc... to see what a really efficient guard looks like. Any of those 3 could easily score 35 a night if they chucked up a lot of bad shots every night like AI.

:agreed:

Thats what I've been preaching!

AI hurts your team. Simple math. His fg% is below the TEAM average. That is bad for your team. Him shooting 40% results in fewer points then the team getting his shots and shooting 45%. Simple math.

PPG =/= Good player

PPG = Lots of shots AND/OR high fg%

Which one is AI?

jimkcchief88

All Star
Win 4 championships?

Of course I was talking about skill-set, not accompishments, but Garnett won a ring the FIRST year he was on a real team with real help and real coach. You are saying he can't win 3 more with Boston???? The point of this conversation was not to say who is better between Duncan or Garnett. We might as well debate who was better--Bird or Majic. Both Duncan and Garnett are 1st ballot HOF and top 50 players. My point was that if Steph had learned to work with Garnett in Minnie, maybe Garnett and Steph would both have 4 rings like Duncan has. That's it. Its cool to have fans from other teams to offer different perspectives(which this site definately needs), but Duncan only has three rings if Pat had been healthy.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lmao we go from starbury to kg and duncan, to james nd curry. well no1 every though jerome james was eva gonna be good, while curry has completely been a busy since his #4 draft pick hype

but ill take curry over james jst because while we all hate on curry, hes got some talent and he cant be worse than jerome "burger king" james (can he?)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Duncan aka The GOAT power forward shits all over garnett.

15 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, last year, this year. Duncan always has been and always will be better then kevin garprick.

2wpjgut.png

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Duncan aka The GOAT power forward shits all over garnett.

15 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, last year, this year. Duncan always has been and always will be better then kevin garprick.

2wpjgut.png

i agree duncan is beta, but i dont think stats are doing gay g justice. duncan had to play w.o parker nd ginobili nd thus had some nice statistical games, while kg, pierce, nd allen all have lower stats than normal.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
true i know, thats what i was thinkin as i posted it. I think duncans better because hes a better rebounder and post defender. He doesnt rely on his mid range shot as much, he posts up more often then garnett does. Hes won 4 championships, and in 2003 he really didnt have the best supporting cast but his numbers in the playoffs are amazing.

24.7ppg
15.4rpg
5.3apg
3.3bpg
52.9fg%

He gets my vote for best power forward ever. Garnett is great, but duncan is greater. I dont know why people debate it soo much.