Teams showing interest in Starbury.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Gay-tro, how many times did you edit that garbage you posted?! Damn, its sad how you write like a pre-schooler. There are posters who are younger than you who show more intelligence and wisdom than your dumbass. Correct that stupidity of yours before you contaminate this site...oh wait, its too late.

Yo, you gotta stop talking about how you jerk-off on a chimps' culo. It aint right talking about your gay-lover like that. Keep your intimacy to yourself.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
You got no comeback. "Left you froze like heron in your nose". Its over. You done. Hey, at least you didn't bitch out like others who use the ignore list. So you're not a complete loser

jzero29

Rotation player
is someone really checking out marbury or are they just bullshitting

is this thread bullshit or are they checking out marbury?

metrocard

Legend
Honestly, you seem to show your attention is too focused on me.
Mad serious.
Mad stiff.
Mad sexually frustrated.

You're showing too many signs.

Turner, you're most likely an ugly dude with an out of shape body, so in friendly advice just beat one out my brother...get the stress off your mind. You've been made a fool by your superior, big deal? Its not the end of the world.
End this grudge and this anger, you're not on my level to beef with me since I will constantly look down on a inferior like you. You'll never be at eye level with me.

Let the frustration go, all you do on this site is follow me around.
Where ever I post I have some sexually frustrated inferior bitching, crying or making a post that lacks insight or logic for me to ripped, because apparently me ripping and owning dudes on this site is a big turn on for them.

I know I'm the sexiest being in the planet, sweating me is a natural thing. But you have to understand doing it every time I sign on this site makes you look pathetic.

I'm pretty sure you would know what a "major slump" is, now its time for you to take your attention off me and focus on your slumping.

Worry about yourself b, I'm really not that important and shouldn't be.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Tsk tsk...Could of been a little bit more creative...

Personally I'd go Metrosexual.... But hey, you're entitled to your own ideas...

I don't know about metrosexual, it sounds more like a compliment in my opinion. How about "homo-card" or metro-"takes it up the ass all day, everyday"-card. Thoughts?

Akamu

The King
Nice of you to realize that, try not to make an ass out of yourself go get laid and get off the dudes d!ck already-

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice of you to realize that, try not to make an ass out of yourself go get laid and get off the dudes d!ck already-

Oh so you're his gay-lover? Its good to finally see you come to his defense. First of all, that fool started this, I'ma end it. Keep your bitch ass outta this.

Akamu

The King
The gang of f@ggits have nothing better to do then sit on the computer all day and make up these ghey names about someone they envy.

Did I say you could address me like that? fukk outta here homo you aint no-1!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Honestly, you seem to show your attention is too focused on me.
Mad serious.
Mad stiff.
Mad sexually frustrated.

You're showing too many signs.

Turner, you're most likely an ugly dude with an out of shape body, so in friendly advice just beat one out my brother...get the stress off your mind. You've been made a fool by your superior, big deal? Its not the end of the world.
End this grudge and this anger, you're not on my level to beef with me since I will constantly look down on a inferior like you. You'll never be at eye level with me.

Let the frustration go, all you do on this site is follow me around.
Where ever I post I have some sexually frustrated inferior bitching, crying or making a post that lacks insight or logic for me to ripped, because apparently me ripping and owning dudes on this site is a big turn on for them.

I know I'm the sexiest being in the planet, sweating me is a natural thing. But you have to understand doing it every time I sign on this site makes you look pathetic.

I'm pretty sure you would know what a "major slump" is, now its time for you to take your attention off me and focus on your slumping.

Worry about yourself b, I'm really not that important and shouldn't be.

is it really that important to prove to random guys ull neva meet tht u look good? cuz u seem to try to bring that up a lot

metrocard

Legend
is it really that important to prove to random guys ull neva meet tht u look good? cuz u seem to try to bring that up a lot

God gave me the looks, I don't need to do anything.
I'm pretty ****ing good looking though *feels his bone structure*
Man, you love my post. Whenever I log on you always reply. Its like that annoying little brother you got to deal with at your girlfriend's crib.

Akamu, ignore that clown. His replies are dusty and dull.
If you speak out they'll come out with something original "Oh are you his boyfriend". They're so insecure that such a big ego like me who gets one poster backing me up they'll feel so defenseless which leaves them to say really immature things.

These clowns talk about sex with women is "disturbing" but yet they sit on the computer all day associating homosexual diction with my nickname...using their profoundly retarded creativity to play the gay name game all day.

Thats mad funny to me, and I'm not even high. I guess my sense of humor is weird today.

Peace kids.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Akamu and metro, my apologies for the negative words I directed at both of you. There's really no point in continuing this feud. It accomplishes nothing. Hope you guys have a good christmas and new year. Stay positive. Peace