"Quentin Richardson..You can be gone tomorrow" Chris Webber

Richardson is the coaches pet and the coaches muscle and voice. D'antoni is wack for how he handled things, and Q sucks so bad, I just hate he is even in the league.

Richardson may be the biggest burger I have ever seen. Next to Curry.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think D'Antoni lied his first time, when he told the media that Richardson lost weight. There's no way Q-Hitch is 228 lbs. More like 258lbs. I can't wait till he's off this team.

KBlack25

Starter
From wikipedia:

In September 2002, Webber was indicted on five charges, including obstruction of justice and lying to a federal grand jury, for having misrepresented his relationship with Martin. Each charge was punishable by five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.<sup id="cite_ref-PCNWFATG_33-0" class="reference">[34]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-PBWWFCHLtFGJ_34-0" class="reference">[35]</sup> He vowed to fight the charges.<sup id="cite_ref-PBWWFCHLtFGJ_34-1" class="reference">[35]</sup>
<sup id="cite_ref-PBWWFCHLtFGJ_34-1" class="reference"></sup>
Martin plead guilty to running an illegal lottery at the Ford Motors plant he worked at to provide proceeds for the players. Martin testified that he paid Webber $280,000 in cash and gifts, but as of January 2003 Webber denied receipt of money from Martin and maintained that he had testified truthfully to a grand jury in 2000 on such matters.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-0" class="reference">[36]</sup> Martin stated that there was always an understanding that the money would be repaid after the players became professionals.<sup id="cite_ref-CNBMFNP_36-0" class="reference">[37]</sup> In the 2000 grand jury investigation, Webber had been asked about whether his off-campus apartment rent had been paid by Martin and whether he had received spending money, jewelry, clothing or a stereo. Webber generally responded by saying either that he could not recall or that he did not think he had received such gifts.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-1" class="reference">[36]</sup> However, prosecutors say that Webber, after turning professional, gave Martin ''a significant sum of money, in cash, as a partial repayment.''<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-2" class="reference">[36]</sup> In December 2002, Webber's father admitted he had accepted gifts and a small loan from Martin, which contradicted earlier statements.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-3" class="reference">[36]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-PCNWFATG_33-1" class="reference">[34]</sup> Prosecutors also accused Webber's aunt of lying about a meeting she had with Martin in the updated filing.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-4" class="reference">[36]</sup>
<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-4" class="reference"></sup>
Chris Webber, his father, Mayce Webber, and aunt, Charlene Johnson, were also been indicted on charges of having lied to a federal grand jury regarding dealings with Martin.<sup id="cite_ref-BMPBP_37-0" class="reference">[38]</sup> The University had attempted three previous investigations and was not successful at gathering enough evidence to proceed further until the federal government got involved.<sup id="cite_ref-BMPBP_37-1" class="reference">[38]</sup> In January 2003, the federal prosecutors filed more detailed indictments against Webber and his relatives for obstruction of justice and perjury.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-5" class="reference">[36]</sup>

Martin's death largely took the air out of the federal perjury case against Webber. In July 2003, on the day before jury selection in the case was due to begin, Webber plead guilty to the reduced charge of criminal contempt in order to avoid a possible jail sentence. He admitted to having received and repaid $38,200.
--------

And C-Webb wants to talk about being "moral" and being a good person? Look in the mirror C-Webb, you weren't perfect either. You guys want to talk about "liars" like "Mike D'Antoni"? Look no further than C-Webb, biggest liar of them all.
<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-5" class="reference"></sup>

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Your Dominican and Puerto Rican now?
Stop trying so hard to be like me.
Your fake Swagger thats as real as Carlton Banks comes off fabricated and forced...Swag is something that is self-apparent & communicated in itself.
You trying too hard to press a rep.
I'm a Puerto Rock, straight up Nuyorican with a Dominican blend, so you can't play that caca with me, papa.
You watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air? LMAO I thought you said you were hard or a gangster or something. You smell like a poser.

As far as Webber goes, I fail to see how he's any more credible than anyone who has said Steph is wrong or Q-Rich is justified. This is the same man who took money in college and cost a University a helluva lot.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Donchris done fell the fukk off.

I agree with Chris Webber and I think Marbury said it best when he basically said "where were his teammates when he was being treated the way he was?" Its funny because I was thinking the same thing before I read this comment...I was thinking its so funny how Q can call him out now but when he was doing everything he was supposed to do and coach played him like a sucka, Q didn't have anything to say...not even a word of support for Marbury so Q needs to shut his damn mouth.

On another note, MSG you take a lot of sh*t on this site (you give it back though lol) and I really don't know why people seem to go head-hunting for you. I find myself agreeing with a lot of things you say...except for when everyone goes back and forth name-calling lol but i guess that's a part of life. Yeah you like Marbury (so do I) but its for his talent and skill. I've read some of your comments on this situation and for the most part you've said you think both parties handled the situation wrong but at the end of the day, Marbury is a man, he's human. I wish he would have played but I can also see where he is coming from as a person. I think he wants the coach to explain himself, "well, I thought you were going in another direction", sounds to me like he just wants coach to explain what his position is...is he here until nate and mobley are here and then he's inactive again...is there the possibility for a contract extension, is it to showcase his skill so he could be traded...I just wish the season could have began the way coach said "clean slate"...I think we would have been doing even better.
(oh and before anybody says I'm riding your d*ck MSG, or I'm a homo or something, let me clear the air and let everyone know I am a female lol so there's no homo there)

If you want to ride my dikk, you can. Nah im just playin. But I give you permission to use my swagbury sig, made by the great akamu.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4541/swagurburyfinalgb3.jpg

That was a great post, its about time someone can see through the bull on this site. Posters like me and metro have alotta new posters that stalk us, and constantly insult us while trying to instigate a debate that there sure to lose. Abcd has been gettin it real hard recently to new homo. I dont know why people on here get so jealous. They might come after you now for sayin this but i got your back.

I get accused of being a biased Starbury stan, but i believe that im one of the least biased posters on this site. I have admitted to his mistakes several times, and have no problem doing that. And i respect you for being able to see this because most cant. Hatred blinds people from the truth. You should post more often.

From wikipedia:

In September 2002, Webber was indicted on five charges, including obstruction of justice and lying to a federal grand jury, for having misrepresented his relationship with Martin. Each charge was punishable by five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.<sup id="cite_ref-PCNWFATG_33-0" class="reference">[34]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-PBWWFCHLtFGJ_34-0" class="reference">[35]</sup> He vowed to fight the charges.<sup id="cite_ref-PBWWFCHLtFGJ_34-1" class="reference">[35]</sup>
<sup id="cite_ref-PBWWFCHLtFGJ_34-1" class="reference"></sup>
Martin plead guilty to running an illegal lottery at the Ford Motors plant he worked at to provide proceeds for the players. Martin testified that he paid Webber $280,000 in cash and gifts, but as of January 2003 Webber denied receipt of money from Martin and maintained that he had testified truthfully to a grand jury in 2000 on such matters.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-0" class="reference">[36]</sup> Martin stated that there was always an understanding that the money would be repaid after the players became professionals.<sup id="cite_ref-CNBMFNP_36-0" class="reference">[37]</sup> In the 2000 grand jury investigation, Webber had been asked about whether his off-campus apartment rent had been paid by Martin and whether he had received spending money, jewelry, clothing or a stereo. Webber generally responded by saying either that he could not recall or that he did not think he had received such gifts.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-1" class="reference">[36]</sup> However, prosecutors say that Webber, after turning professional, gave Martin ''a significant sum of money, in cash, as a partial repayment.''<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-2" class="reference">[36]</sup> In December 2002, Webber's father admitted he had accepted gifts and a small loan from Martin, which contradicted earlier statements.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-3" class="reference">[36]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-PCNWFATG_33-1" class="reference">[34]</sup> Prosecutors also accused Webber's aunt of lying about a meeting she had with Martin in the updated filing.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-4" class="reference">[36]</sup>
<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-4" class="reference"></sup>
Chris Webber, his father, Mayce Webber, and aunt, Charlene Johnson, were also been indicted on charges of having lied to a federal grand jury regarding dealings with Martin.<sup id="cite_ref-BMPBP_37-0" class="reference">[38]</sup> The University had attempted three previous investigations and was not successful at gathering enough evidence to proceed further until the federal government got involved.<sup id="cite_ref-BMPBP_37-1" class="reference">[38]</sup> In January 2003, the federal prosecutors filed more detailed indictments against Webber and his relatives for obstruction of justice and perjury.<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-5" class="reference">[36]</sup>

Martin's death largely took the air out of the federal perjury case against Webber. In July 2003, on the day before jury selection in the case was due to begin, Webber plead guilty to the reduced charge of criminal contempt in order to avoid a possible jail sentence. He admitted to having received and repaid $38,200.
--------

And C-Webb wants to talk about being "moral" and being a good person? Look in the mirror C-Webb, you weren't perfect either. You guys want to talk about "liars" like "Mike D'Antoni"? Look no further than C-Webb, biggest liar of them all.
<sup id="cite_ref-PBNDOoWC_35-5" class="reference"></sup>

C-Webb was talking to and agreeing with Gary Payton whos undeniably one of the greatest point guards of all time.

The most recent thing on webbers rap sheet is from 2003, which is 5 years ago. Hes a hall of famer and almost everyone on in this thread has agreed with him, and respected his opinion.

KBlack25

Starter
C-Webb was talking to and agreeing with Gary Payton whos undeniably one of the greatest point guards of all time.

The most recent thing on webbers rap sheet is from 2003, which is 5 years ago. Hes a hall of famer and almost everyone on in this thread has agreed with him, and respected his opinion.

I'm just making the point that people want to complain about D'Antoni being a liar but are quick to believe a proven liar in Chris Webber. I just thought it was interesting how quick people are willing to go back on their morals not to believe a liar (as they say Mike D'Antoni is) when the (proven) liar agrees with them.

GetRealistic

Starter
I have yet to see Q call a time-out when there's none left

LOL great call on the timeout. At this point i don't really care about anybodies opinion on Marbury/Q Rich. But since when did C-Webb become be all and know all. He never won anything in this league and tended to shrink in the big games (game 7 vs Lakers)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm just making the point that people want to complain about D'Antoni being a liar but are quick to believe a proven liar in Chris Webber. I just thought it was interesting how quick people are willing to go back on their morals not to believe a liar (as they say Mike D'Antoni is) when the (proven) liar agrees with them.

Yea thats a good point...but payton co-signed him. And to me, theres a difference between the types of lies they told, and the way they lie. Mike D'antoni gives it away, i know not everyone can read people (Not aimed at you or any poster in particular, i think your a good poster kblack) but thats somethin i get from my dad (no homo) whos a salesperson. It frustrates me watchin his interviews. Donnie walsh is a lot more calm, and less tense.

Webber was lying to keep himself out of trouble. He had his problems 5 years ago, cant deny that. But it didnt get in the way of what he did on the court.

LOL great call on the timeout. At this point i don't really care about anybodies opinion on Marbury/Q Rich. But since when did C-Webb become be all and know all. He never won anything in this league and tended to shrink in the big games (game 7 vs Lakers)

What about gary payton, who shared (no homo) the same opinion with webber?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I lived there until I was about age 10, from 1980-1990. You wouldn't know me, though: I was a little kid, at the time. I'm a vegetarian now, but I remember loving John's Chicken, DR chicken spot, in the heights. Also, lots of good times at the DR festival, held at the local park.

Prettiest girls, down there, too. I was at a club called aguila, down there, and I must have fell in love about 3 or 4 times. I love the heights, it's the coolest place in the city.

oh dats not my era, the local park u referring to must be 189 and amsterdam, dats where i balled pretty much 24/7...hell yeah, the heightz is like no other spot in NY...girls in da heightz>>>>>>>>>__________

Kiyaman

Legend
Chris Webber put Q.Rich out on Front Street....Q.Rich must have forgotten how fast Dantoni kicked him out of Phoenix.
It look like Q.Rich was so happy to pour some salt on Marbury wounds, untill Chris Webber open the door to reality.... veteran Q.Rich did not like such reality and got ejected in the 2nd quarter.... when his shorthanded team needed him the most.
Reality can do some strange thangs..... calling the Kettle K-Black

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
OldFag, you mad that you didn't pass the requirements to be PR/DR? You're subhuman, you're nothing in this world.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Donchris done fell the fukk off.

Look who's bucking up now that his boss is back! I see metro has boosted your confidence. Took long enough.

MSGKnickZ33 said:
I get accused of being a biased Starbury stan, but i believe that im one of the least biased posters on this site. I have admitted to his mistakes several times, and have no problem doing that. And i respect you for being able to see this because most cant. Hatred blinds people from the truth. You should post more often.

I'm not going to insult you, but let's be real. How can you say you're not bias when you call your self a Team Gaybury OG? I mean Starbury OG.

Not a Knicks OG, a Starbury OG.

You're playing yourself. Everyone up here knows your bias toward Marbury.

metrocard

Legend
Donchris come on brother, you know MSG favors Marbury, but you have to give the man credit for pulling up so much information and proof for his argument. He does his job and doesn't defend himself with personal beliefs but good documentation that makes his argument valid.

umynot

Benchwarmer
Go Chris Webber. Speak it like it is so that people can at least Marbury has support somewhere in the league. Kenny Smith Mark Jackson and alot of former players also believe the Management handled & is handling this so wrong!!!

We have lost 2 in a row now simply cause we have no SG to play! We traded Crawford for Al Harrigton? A SG for another SF/PF? Why did we draft Gallinari? ( Ok he is hurt but for how long? What happens when he returns?) Why did we cut Ewing Jr? Why switch Wilson Chandler who was playing so well @ the 3 & 4 spots? Tim Thomas? Why all these players who all play the same position?

I understand Nate gets hurt and Mobley has a bad heart ( like our new coach maybe?) and Roberson just is not that kinda player but we have and have had a stud SG on our team and thats Marbury. Yet we choose to push him to the side. When season started ok I understood the statement trying to be made for all his ups and downs in the past bench him a game or 2!

Ok cool but why when you trade Crawford (who according to my understanding was the reason you pushed Marbs aside) why not try to bring Marbury back with maybe an apology first? Why not tell Marbs we need you? Help us win here in NY!! Please!! and maybe even a Thank You if he was to say yes! Is that not what a coach is someone who can get through to his most talented player?

Now I dont clear Marbury of any of the blame he has had his part too for sure but not with these guys. Not with Donnie and D'Antoni. So why not give him a chance. Why when Donnie traded his best SG did he not tell his coach get through to Marbs! Why is D'Antoni asking and not telling Marbs to play!!
How is any of this helping us win?

Just does not make much sense!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Look who's bucking up now that his boss is back! I see metro has boosted your confidence. Took long enough.

I'm not going to insult you, but let's be real. How can you say you're not bias when you call your self a Team Gaybury OG? I mean Starbury OG.

Not a Knicks OG, a Starbury OG.

You're playing yourself. Everyone up here knows your bias toward Marbury.

Do you suggest i join team jerome james???

I said in another thread that theres people on here including myself that support marbury and back it up with facts, but if/when marburys gone....do you think im gonna leave this site? When Patrick Ewing, my favorite player when i was a young child got traded, did i become a seattle fan? Team starbury is just a nickname for the group of posters that defend marbury from unfair criticism, im disappointed that you read into the way you do. At the end of the day, were all part of team Knicks. And let me add this again, i have already said this in other threads. I dont appreciate having to say things more then once.

richtree

Rotation player
When anti-Marbury posters don't have "facts " to back up their posts., they go into attacking and insulting the people the back him up...

I am not part of "team" anything...but I believe Marbury has gotten a bad rep. because he had the lack of personell in most situations....

and he is compared to Kidd and Nash., 2 of the best point guards in the league with good personell (over last 7 years)

so Marbury must have did something right...

He's not that bad a dude...he's not getting caught with guns, or drugs., and he is helping the community....

damm., if you wanna argue bring strong arguements...

i.e. me and getrealistic don't see eye to eye, but he argues with facts and strong views., not on slurs and insults of "teams"

peace

-tree

Akamu

The King
Excellent post MSG, the 5 time NBA All-Star C-Webb one of my favorite players telling it to you straight, bullshyt aside.

C-Webb

Q-Snitch

Mr. Snitchard wants to talk about Marbury leaving his team high and dry but then he goes and gets himself ejected for talking too much yiddish nonsense, his jaw needs to be broken, Q-Bytch your not even good. :ignore:

07rsnichardsonrc3.jpg

Anyone defending this phony thinking he's a great guy for stepping up and being a voice for the Knicks you need to stop and shake off the snitch, all the hardship has gotten to your head.

I use to like Quentin, but all this trash talking to help degrade another player who he will never eclipse, plus his horrid play has me thinking he should resign from basketball and coach a cheer leading squad with that mouth!

:director:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Akamu is an elite poster, no way around that. :lol: @ that pic of q-bitch

smh @ Q bitch talkin shit to the smelltics, and not backin it up :no: