Suns and Heats failures are NY's success

Blumatic

Rotation player
Amar'e, Nash, and Wade are goin to be Knicks. Lebron will stay in Cleveland.

Nash and Amar'e hate playing for Porter. As decent their record is, the coach is not playing to the players strength. Nash and Amar'e love D'antoni.

If Bosh goes to Cleveland, Wade will go to NY. Wade would not want to be left out while Lebron, Bosh and Amar'e battle in the playoffs.

That is what I think is more reasonable in 2010. Lebron leaving the Cavs may not be the best move for him in terms of his legacy. Bosh is in Toronto enough said. Wade has brought a championship to Miami. Amar'e wants to be the man (he will be in NY even with Wade) Nash loves D'antomi and sees it as his last chance to win a ring.

Cavs and Knicks will battle in playoffs from 2011 - 2016.

The worse Suns and Heat do, the better it is for the Knicks.

pat

Starter
You must be a fool to think that joe johnson is better then dwayne wade.

Wade is overrated. He won that title because they had a good run and the refs favoured the Heat for a number of reasons. Actually, I don't even like the idea of signing him.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
you cant say wade is overrated he is ripping the league apart right now and he's not showing any signs of slowing down.Wade has a ring whether you think the ref's gave it too him or not, Johnson doesnt have a ring and as never close(i know he was on the hawks, and suns when they were bad)...but i would love wade on our team we would be unstoppable with Wade and Amare on this team...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Wow never thought of it like that. At least we have cap space to play around with different scenarios when the time comes in 2010.

JayJ44

Starter
How can you say the guy leading the league in scoring is overrated? When his shot is going, he is absolutely ungaurdable. His defense is almost as good as his offense, he gets like 2 or 3 steals a game, and a block a game even though he's only 6'4. He's like Lebron except 4 inches shorter with a better shot, and better defense.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Wade is underrated.

The two best players in the NBA right now are Wade and James. They are wildly efficient high scorers that can do other things. Most of the rest of big scorers either can't do anything else above average or take so many bad shots, they aren't efficient at all.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
How can you say the guy leading the league in scoring is overrated? When his shot is going, he is absolutely ungaurdable. His defense is almost as good as his offense, he gets like 2 or 3 steals a game, and a block a game even though he's only 6'4. He's like Lebron except 4 inches shorter with a better shot, and better defense.

co-sign couldnt have said it better myself:aplause::aplause:

pat

Starter
you cant say wade is overrated
First of all I can say that. I just did it. ;) Secondly, I agree with you that his individual statistics are impressive. But that the Heat got that title is based on a chain of lucky coincidences (the most important one being that the alternative -- a German 7 footer) would be hard to handle in terms of marketing (compared to the archetypal Batman and Robin format9.

he is ripping the league apart right now and he's not showing any signs of slowing down.

It is still early. I will admit that I was wrong if he continues to play like this until the end of the season. I don't wish him any harm, but considering the load he has to carry in Miami right now, I believe he will end up injured again.

Wade has a ring whether you think the ref's gave it too him or not,
I don't care whether he already has a ring or not. I am only interested in a player that will get us a ring.

...but i would love wade on our team we would be unstoppable with Wade and Amare on this team...

Adding up stats doesn't make a winning team. Although it might work out (cf. Boston) great individual talent doesn't mean automatic success. When the Knicks brough in Allan Houston, LJ and Chris Childs, I thought that this equals Championship. Unfortunately, it didn't.

Amare is another player I quite like but with him I also have doubts. With him you're always afraid that something might be wrong with his knees again.

All in all, Lebron seems to mean money in the bank whereas Wade has a certain gambling-factor to him. Although I believe that Lebron is going to end up with his buddy Jay-Z. But that's just a wild guess.

JayJ44

Starter
Whether or not he deserved that championship, he's playing just as good as anyone in the league right now. The questionable title win has nothing to do with how Wade's currently playing. You can't predict that a player will get injured, and use that as reasoning that he is overrated. He's had some bad luck, partly because of how hard he plays, but there's no reason to think he'll get injured again. I think anyone would rather have Lebron than Wade, but Wade is still one of the best players in the league right now. Oh and good news for us, the Net's plans to move to Brooklyn have been postponed to at least 2012, if ever. There's no way that Lebron goes to play in Jersey, even if him and Jay-Z are brothers (no offense to anyone who lives in Jersey).

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
First of all I can say that. I just did it. ;) Secondly, I agree with you that his individual statistics are impressive. But that the Heat got that title is based on a chain of lucky coincidences (the most important one being that the alternative -- a German 7 footer) would be hard to handle in terms of marketing (compared to the archetypal Batman and Robin format9.

It is still early. I will admit that I was wrong if he continues to play like this until the end of the season. I don't wish him any harm, but considering the load he has to carry in Miami right now, I believe he will end up injured again.

I don't care whether he already has a ring or not. I am only interested in a player that will get us a ring.

Adding up stats doesn't make a winning team. Although it might work out (cf. Boston) great individual talent doesn't mean automatic success. When the Knicks brough in Allan Houston, LJ and Chris Childs, I thought that this equals Championship. Unfortunately, it didn't.

Amare is another player I quite like but with him I also have doubts. With him you're always afraid that something might be wrong with his knees again.

All in all, Lebron seems to mean money in the bank whereas Wade has a certain gambling-factor to him. Although I believe that Lebron is going to end up with his buddy Jay-Z. But that's just a wild guess.

First part lmao....and i dont think wade will get injured again he's worked too hard and has really bulked up since last year(no homo)...and i think Wade having a ring is better then getting someone who doesnt have a ring....Wade has finals experience and you cant buy that....and they didnt win the finals because they got lucky they won because Wade single-handedly took over they finals and couldnt be contained...Wade would be a great pickup for us and wont disappoint

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Wade is overrated. He won that title because they had a good run and the refs favoured the Heat for a number of reasons. Actually, I don't even like the idea of signing him.

wow ur gay, that must be one of the stupidest posts ive ever read

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is all based on a massive assumption. Both Wade and Amare have had some rotten injuries. If we're going to just assume then I say Bosh and James will end up here. That would be far sweeter than Wade and Amare.

Wade is NOT over rated he's awesome and definitely better than Johnson. How you could compare the 2 after Wade's performance in the finals against Dallas and the playoffs the season before I don't know. And now, he's leading the league in scoring.

Blumatic

Rotation player
This is all based on a massive assumption. Both Wade and Amare have had some rotten injuries. If we're going to just assume then I say Bosh and James will end up here. That would be far sweeter than Wade and Amare.

Wade is NOT over rated he's awesome and definitely better than Johnson. How you could compare the 2 after Wade's performance in the finals against Dallas and the playoffs the season before I don't know. And now, he's leading the league in scoring.

I think Bosh will go Cleveland. Lebron coming here may tarnish his legacy a bit. It would seem that he would bail on the franchise he built.

I think Amare is a better shot blocker than Bosh, and we all seen him thrive with D'antoni with Phoenix. Wade did so well in D'Antoni's offense during the Olympics.

I would be happy with Lebron. But I think he has too much fun killin the Knicks (there is something too Jordan about him). He comes in here and destroys us.

I would love for the Cavs and the Knicks to be good with start players. With Wade and Amare as Knicks and Lebron and Bosh on the Cavs, the NBA couldn't be happier. I would love the team to have a couple of enforcers, Oakley types on each team. A couple fights in the regular season would be nice.

You must be a fool to think that joe johnson is better then dwayne wade.

For some reason the genius contingent at Knicksonline believe Dwayne Wade is no good.

No doubt the Heat got the calls in that series and the Mavs were robbed (hello Bennett Salvatore) but to dismiss Wade's performance is ludicrous. His play against the Mavs was the best of any single player in the finals since Jordan. Nobody even comes close.

You don't win championships based on luck. I agree the Mavs had every call known to man go against them in that series but they still had plenty of chances to win and did nothing. Wade on the other hand took advantage of every opportunity that was presented to him and put daggers into a team like no player I have seen since Jordan. He was unbelievable in that series. That said I do understand your point if he gets called for the for the charge in game 3 instead of the foul being called on Dirk, the mavs win the game, the series and Wade never had his chance to shine.

As a Knick fan you shouldn't forget that Wade's not the first NBA star to get preferential treatment, remember Michael Jordan and how many times we lost to him because of calls that he got? Remember the Charles Smith Memorial Game? I'm still not over that. Are we going to call the Bulls 93 title lucky?

It's part of the game.

A healthy, in shape and focused D. Wade is a great player, don't sleep on him.

Whether or not he deserved that championship, he's playing just as good as anyone in the league right now. The questionable title win has nothing to do with how Wade's currently playing. You can't predict that a player will get injured, and use that as reasoning that he is overrated. He's had some bad luck, partly because of how hard he plays, but there's no reason to think he'll get injured again. I think anyone would rather have Lebron than Wade, but Wade is still one of the best players in the league right now. Oh and good news for us, the Net's plans to move to Brooklyn have been postponed to at least 2012, if ever. There's no way that Lebron goes to play in Jersey, even if him and Jay-Z are brothers (no offense to anyone who lives in Jersey).

If he stays healthy, by the time 2010 rolls around I think there's going to be a pretty big Lebron or Wade debate around here. Lebron's a great, great player but when it comes down to the last 5 minutes of the game Wade is better because he is the far better shooter.

Pricey

Rotation player
i would love to have Wade, Stoudamire and Nash.

i hate LeBron James so much that it wouldnt bother me if we didnt sign him if we got those guys. Anyone that claps chalk over a announcers table to get attention is a fkwit in my opinion